Non whites of pol

Do you get angry by the way blacks are praised and represented in the media?

Attached: HmaOH4i9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rbordn0qViw
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care.

I don't mind when blacks are praised, its when niggers are put on a pedestal that shits me. Because there are few good blacks and all niggers are bad.

I don’t care but I like seeing you cry when a character gets blackwashed lol

They are depicted as being the alpha and are being pushed as being the most attractive even though the opposite is true. They are savages with a mask on and if civilization falls, nothing is gonna stop them from becoming animals again while other races will try to either help themselves out or help their fellows out and rebuild civilization

It's sad to see them comedies mocking every race except blacks. Like how they make jokes about erectile disfunction but not about cancer. My race is not a fucking cancer you racist pieces of shit.

But they are attractive and alpha no one is pushing this

Yes, I do get pissed. Blacks haven’t done anything meaningful to deserve this praise. All that they do is cause crime and degeneracy everywhere they go. It is the work of the Jew who wants to see European civilization destroyed. They bring the nigger to Europe in order to bring down our civilizations. The only thing that niggers should be admired for is how they managed to fuck up any place that they have gone to. Detroit, Haiti, New Orleans, etc. Seriously, they need to go away.

I see black people like a sibling born with slight retardation. Because he's a retard, you can't criticize him when he fucks up or gets pissy, and he gets resounding praise for doing what's expected of literally everyone else. He's constantly talking shit about you and your friends and the second you get fed up with this bullshit, he rats you out to your parents and you end up getting an hour lecture.

t. insect

Cringe lol, you sound like such fun loving guys.

When I look at most of them, they look like apes with clothes and they think differently from other races

Cringey Faggot
Cringey chink this is why your women abandoned you

youtu.be/Rbordn0qViw

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Holy seethe

Attached: 1Iz5XD2.png (222x293, 148K)

T.spics,chinks and poos Triggered the world doesn't care about they're existence as a race.

This is the modern non white cucked and feminined

Attached: 6f50c05.png (952x741, 911K)

>tfw you benefit the most from clown world as a nigga
>have a variety of countries to move to if it actually collapses
Is there any better feel?

Attached: 1549753763817.jpg (996x1000, 90K)

Thats why whites are declining and losing cause you dont care who you let in. You guye start caring when its too late to actually do anything the last guy to try to reverse your genocide died cause you fucks are so easily manipulated

Asian here. I'm fucking hate niggers and sympathize with what the white gets attacked by the left wing media.

Cool chink

Attached: e87ccd8a4a31015020e17826ed6ffe194520ab72613b8f6c83f8c69b2d81efa6.jpg (472x354, 30K)

Not at all, we are proud of our black brothers for standing up for themselves and demanding fair and equal treatment. Howver. I am extremely disapointed in my white brothers for larping in delusion of who they are. I pray my white brothers one day reclaim the courage to own themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

That isn't blackwashing, there actually was a black spiderman in the comics years ago.

>samefag nigger still seething

Why are you even here? Just go back to r*ddit. No one will hurt your feelings there.

Attached: 1549050535743.jpg (640x640, 64K)

>Non whites
It's People of Color racist pig

PoC excludes asians and jews as well.

Yes. They are holding the world back. Ugly, dumb, violent, dirty. All around awful for the sake of being awful.

let's count Asians as yellow and jews as ""white""

He said blacks, not Pakis

This is what you guys get for creating a society so afraid of possibly being an evil wacist. We will never be treated as equals in this environment and just as much as it's the white man's fault for not picking his own cotton, it's the black man's fault for being so utterly incompetent genetically.

Unless the main focus of the character is just being black, I don't really care. At the end of the day that's all the negro has to show.

Truthfully, I never think about blacks at all, unless I'm on this board. Black issues just aren't that important to me.

I just wish the media would stop attributing any success we have (even if its for fucking mundane shit that literally all other people do normally) to my race rather than myself. Any merit I or someone that looks like me attains is immediately given as "a success to our people." I hate the leftist for this. My race didn't do shit I DID. I don't care that some know-nothing nigger who isn't going anywhere feels about mine or some other black person's success. People need to take responsibility for their own actions rather than waiting for some one to just show up and give them a helping hand. When I look at "my community," I don't see any good future, not without a massive change in how we fundamentally handle ourselves and as a result I tend to keep to myself when around other more stereotypical blacks. IDK why but ever since I was a child I've had an easier time getting along with white people more than anyone else so when I representations of us in media in a positive manner i'm usually skeptical.

>t Nigganon

based and niggerpilled