What effect are illegals having on the US economy? Why can't I get a straight answer? Why is it so politicized?

What effect are illegals having on the US economy? Why can't I get a straight answer? Why is it so politicized?

Logic says 12 million people not paying taxes and taking jobs away from legal citizens will hurt the economy. But I just don't know. What's the deal?

Attached: pepe trump.jpg (735x704, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they all ship their monies back home to their families.
legals do this too

Its hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes for each taco. Per year

Creating a fake enemy, that's the deal, make Mexicans and central Americans the undesirable immigrants destroying your country while they allow millions of Somali and Sudanese immigrants in your country, also MS13 is expanding and they have no mercy towards niggers, they exterminate them everywhere they go so your nigger lover government has to attack the issue right now or if not their replacement program will go down.

> millions of Somali and Sudanese immigrants in your country

wut

>Subversion of rule of law.
>Depressed wages.
>Crime (IT'S LITERALLY A CRIME TO ENTER THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT APPROVAL TO BEGIN WITH! WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT!!!!)
>Burdening out entitlement programs, school systems and hospitals.
>Demographic replacement to vote for Leftists and more entitlements.

So why is their effect on the economy even up for debate?

Attached: goofy confused.png (3300x3140, 555K)

It's 50,000,000 to 100,000,000 you barracho

Your argument is for naught.
They are illegal.

>pretending like murder hurts the people. Murder is a fake negative. It hurts nobody. Who did murder hurt?

Just read this, from the guy that even Trump has cited:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216

Keep in mind that he's considered conservative in his views and many others say the impact is even more positive.

Most the dumbasses here have a really one-dimensional view of the issue.

It's a really short article and is very important if you want to start having honest discussions about this topic.

This is due to the massive voter fraud that the democratic party receives from illegals. If there we're no illegals only the retards currently in the country would ever vote for them. Causing a democrat to never get into office ever again. And they wouldn't be able to steal money from the niggers and spics consistently fucked over by them

It can essentially be viewed as wealth distribution from the poor to the rich but also generates more wealth for those at the top.

Which is why you would also want some more redistribution to fund things to help those negatively impacted while still benefiting from the good stuff from immigration.

Once you bring up this point a lot of dumbasses will start talking about how they're fine with stifling America's growth and don't care about quality of life, and at that point you can know your argument was too good for them so they've had to retreat to changing their base values to degenerate the country.

See, here is another example of the retards I was talking about. They started bringing up other random shit that isn't worth even considering.

Reminder: you voted for Trump who started a commitee to expose voter fraud and prove illegals were voting and found NOTHING worth Tweeting about and had to disband them. If such a thing were true there would be stories about it EVERYWHERE.

Actually the problem is our native generation is too busy jerking off and playing video games and there isn't enough people paying taxes to support the baby boomers. Sorry cold hard truth. Also none of them are having kids. We all got christ cucked and jewed.

The worst person to be right now is someone who actually worked. You got screwed on both ends.

>Logic says 12 million people not paying taxes and taking jobs away from legal citizens will hurt the economy. But I just don't know. What's the deal?

These dumb beaners are filling Section 8 housing and our schools and our health care system and aren't paying for JACK SHIT. You wanna know why public schools are trash? Why our healthcare system is trash? Why are housing system is trash?

Illegals.

inb4 the jews stop the news from reporting it

This. They'll work multiple jobs to send money home. $1000 in Mexico is a fortune.
They also drive down wages. I'm from socal and a landscaper is lucky to make minimum wage, i moved out of state and here they make $16 starting.

The propaganda is thick in this area. I read one report that looked at immigrant’s effect on the economy and they counted the welfare benefits they receive as increased economic benefits

Niggers too

But they are paying taxes and contributing to the economy. Your entire agricultural system pretty much depends on them.

>Section 8 housing
why is this allowed if you can't prove citizenship?

OP, you will hear lots of lies coming from both sides... The leaders of each party are globalists... 100% of Dems are open border, and about 75% of Republicans.... You will hear them say that illegals "Take the jobs americans wont"...they are picking tomatoes for $5 an hour...This is a lie. About 10% of illegals work on farms, the rest are in the food industry, and mostly in Construction.....I work in construction here in San Diego. I pay for my contractors license, insurance, city permits AS REQUIRED by law, yet every day at Home Depot I'm dealing with illegals who work under the table, and can underbid me because they break laws. Yet CA is a sanctuary state so they will never be punished.

Isn't that great OP?

because MuH dIsPaRiTy

illegals get social security without being citizens - food stamps too. states like california, oregon, and washington dont give af and dont check shit so they can flood their states with filthy wetbacks

Our organic vegetables and fruit rely on them.

Godly machines grow grain fertilize and harvest.