Dirty, stupid mexicans

I just fucking hate them so much. I don't give a fuck about the skin tone or the language, it's the fucking culture. It's their height, it's the brood that they create, their shitty food, music, clothing. I hate it all. I wish I could live somewhere that had no shitty fucking "mercados" or ratty fucking spics staring at me across the parking lot as they wait for the truck that ferries them to their illegal job. Fucking scum.

Attached: ap_ap-photo592-e1437959845108.jpg (2799x1902, 965K)

Imagine the smell.

If a some one of any race takes a dangerous way to get into USA instead of not being lazy and paying to get through should be fucking gassed

They have a lot of pollution to, them dirty ass spics

Latinas are really fucking hot, but I agree.

They really do have staring problems.

>Imagine the smell.
Spicy Tacos Diarrhea?

Attached: Taco Bell.jpg (1200x1451, 144K)

They can't be changed, either. That's what I hate the most about them. I've tried to talk to them about their behavior and they just become extremely defensive, even when I'm delicate. All it takes is the slightest hint they're doing something wrong or bad and they look like they're going to cry, this is especially so for the men. The women tend to be more open to accepting criticism of their culture.
Even if you hammer something into the heads of the men, and put up with their pitiful emotional reaction to it, they'll come back the next day with some excuse. Generally it's either denial, shifting blame, or normalization of whatever the issue was ("but everybody does it!"), sometimes followed by accusations of racism.
The only way to stop them is to tell your wives to stop feeling sorry for them from the safety of their white neighborhoods, to punish any American who hires them, to cut off all welfare and public services from them, and then to shoot any of them that tries to cross illegally. Then after that, you can start restricting legal immigration from all of Latin America, and start investigations into the NGOs and media people who operate in these countries and encourage them to migrate to the US.

And I agree with that. Total restructuring is necessary. We're not a melting pot in the way that we all mix. Instead, America is becoming a combination of oils and waters and one side has to give at some point.

And then on the flipside...
What you describe sounds more like central Americans desu

Attached: sharyland.jpg (673x537, 244K)

just let it sink in - the same astroturfers posting about those "hot" latina women to get you to bite are the same ones in op's pic.

Beaner spotted

Mexican food isn't shit. You probably think Taco Bell is authentic Mexican.

How is it that every latina woman over the age of 20 is obese, fucking lmao

She's not

Attached: 8fUIjnf_.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I'm in the states, these ratholes are all over the south. I've grown up surrounded by degenerate spics and they are rarely as attractive as the ones in that pic. They are often disgustingly short, thick, black greased hair... basically white trash with a caramel tan. And they're almost always living together in slums. I've never seen one living above poverty. They come seeking a better life, but just bring their shitty lifestyles and tank neighboring property values.

Mexican food is certainly shit and Taco Bell is a carb ridden shit hole as well. It can all burn

Me too man. It’s incredible how quickly they took over the south west. We’ll have cartel congressmen soon enough.

They look like Goblins. Are these the ones that the Spanish didn't bleech or something?

All shit skin races do. They aren't human and more animalistic.

better than nigs

I fucking hear you man.

I run a home business in California. I have 3 maids. all Mexican. Every single one of them brings their 3 fucking kids to work. Literally all 3 of these chicks have like 3 kids. I pretend to be nice and what not, but I fucking hate it. They all come here and shit out as many ugly babies as possible.

Attached: STFUbeaner.png (957x540, 695K)

Yep I don't like the fucking spics either.

They can go back down south of the border willingly or in a body bag for all I care.

You’ve never lived around them as a minority. The parents don’t speak English, and their children embrace nigger culture.

ITT Esclavos de Israel blaming mexicans for being poor

Why are they so fucking slow. It’s like everything they do is in slow motion I don’t understand. Also they don’t discipline their kids at all. They just let them run all over doing whatever they want. Do you ever even see Mexicans on college campuses? Probably not because they get degrees at lower rates then fucking blacks it’s pathetic. A race only good for manual labor like mowing lawns.

They sound like pacific islanders desu

lol I'm already here compadres. What are you gonna do?

Attached: BITE_ME_FLAG_WAVE-1.jpg (663x484, 75K)

Mexicans are all really ugly.
They just have these blobish features. Their faces look like potatoes, their bodies are fat and round, their eyes are dull and vacant

Mexican food is shit, especially the stuff that we get here in the states. There's probably some good foods being made in Mexico, but everything here is just greasy garbage.

Looks white, so not really latina. Latina just lowkey means native central american hybrid

Yes, gringo. Yes. Complain about us. Keep fucking crying. We are here, preparing, invading, smashing your women.

You are listening to our music, learning our language, eating our tacos. You are becoming us, but not the other way around.

You are a spic now.

La era del gringo se acabó. Es la hora de los mexicanos. Prepara el culo, gringo. Pues esta verga mexicana viene con extra de picante.

shut up and mow my lawn lmao

I never understood the obsession with mexican food. It's just tortilla, fuck loads of cheese and oil, and some gross.meat like chorizo

My college is 70% Mexican
Everyone is dumb and ugly

To be quite honest. It's African-American linguistic and musical influence on Californios and Tejanos that should be considered an issue by the Hispanic Community.

couldnt have said it any better user.. i hate being a self hating spic but id rather be that than step down and adopt their "culture".. all I can hope for is to get deported back and start gassing my own race

based gringo senpais, mexicans are so fucking disgusting even by spic standards
mexican food is gross, peruvian food is better in every way possible

Attached: 1554180254598.gif (560x560, 960K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 8F4b6lMk_400x400alba.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I'm an engineer no thanks. Also, I like mowing my own lawn. You should too.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Look up "cheerleader effect" and then pick one girl in that picture's face and just stare at it for 30 seconds. Most of those women are not attractive, your mind is tricking you.

honestly this is what modern Greeks look like too

Argentina is white

Attached: ac5335d2d2b50595a867549435d5e67ba42eed431000135215d18e3d8c241f75.jpg (400x395, 52K)

What is it called when they all have the same face?

Attached: 1511121789558.jpg (750x816, 87K)

t. peruANO living in shitle.

Attached: 68dcb5c1737af1a124fbc8e66c2a830b7d99f130d3ebaef08e931f467cc3e96a.jpg (844x944, 106K)

>lol the massive racial chasm in this country will never effect me lol
It's going to get us all killed. I'm going to be the first person that's ever told you this out of genuine concern and not malice, get the fuck out now while you can leave with your life and your property. The Salvadoran-Honduran Soccer War started because of illegal immigration. America is not immune to the same problems, it will just take longer to reach a boiling point because of the size and population of the country. Despite what the Jew media will selectively tell you, white people do not possess infinite patience. Leave now, for your sake and your families sake.

Let's all gather and peek at this Burger that has never left its village.

You obviously have no idea how the rest of the world looks like Joe.

>our language

That’s ours two you dumbass motherfucker. Remember we colonized you and fucked your women first and then when we left y’all tried to follow us

Argentina are Mutts with Native, Italians and Spanish ancestry.
Both Italians and Spaniards aren't white.
So Argentina isn't white.

Attached: CarloConti (an Italian).jpg (372x372, 19K)

nope, im chilean and i don't live in santiasco so i barely see haiti niggers
based

You omitted German ancestry you dishonest kike.

This is the same group of people that tattoo aztec warriors on themselves even though 95% of them were the slaves of aztecs, under their rule they were raped, forced to work the fields, and dismembered for their blood sacrifices. It is "we wuz kangs" levels of historical ignorance, funny that it never gets remarked on.

whiter than you muhammad

Aztec culture is essentially venerated in Mexico simply because of their competence in building a legal state, not because Mexicans actually share their ancestry, most Mexicans have Tlaxcalan ancestry rather.

Lots of little brown people in Greece.

She is at least 25%

M8, these people literally boast about being the descendants of "aztec warriors, ese" I see it on the daily in Texas. They aren't venerating Aztec astrology, they are literally claiming aztec heritage for themselves because it doesn't occur to them that the aztecs were a brutal minoritarian slave empire that kept their actual ancestors around for human sacrifice and maize harvesting.

WE WUZ MAYANS

Tbh I find a few of them attractive, maybe they have just grown on me

Triplets

most of the mexicans I know parrot nigger culture too, they listen to nothing but dirty nig rap, talk about drugs and even say "nigga this nigga that" all the time.
it really goes to show how bad blacks are though, even mexicans do better than them and they're only 1 tier higher in IQ

triggerd

Wise and redpilled.

Attached: 1555017818359m.jpg (1024x682, 51K)

LMAO you've never met a Mexican in your life

White American women are more likely to be obese than other female populations in any other country.

sons and daughters of immigrants from Mexico perform better in school than white Americans

Our future will be rough unless we give these people an IQ boost with 'genius sperm.' We should pay them to use it. If low IQ people seize control of the USA, human rights might might end on this earth, because we will no longer by the arsenal of democracy.

I agree, they have essentially tricked themselves into believing a falsehood, most Aztecs died out from disease and their true descendants live isolated lives in the Mexican highlands. Tell them if they are truly Aztec then they should know Nāwatlahtōlli.

Attached: Carlos Slim.png (761x762, 207K)

You must live in the southwest. In Maryland the problem is still niggers. They’re branching out from DC and Baltimore and starting to infect some of the nicer white towns.

Where do you live user? Is it California? If so, I understand your pain.

Seriously every hispanic woman I see is wider than she is tall.

I'm 6'1" which isn't anything too special and I absolutely tower over most of these people. I feel embarrassed for them when I walk by.

Attached: 1554289414666.jpg (602x566, 111K)

Seriously. FUCK motherfuckin' SPICS, they're one of the most pathetic fuckin' races I've ever fuckin' seen in my god damn life. Their food is literally just wet slop on the fuckin' shittiest excuse for a piece of bread I've ever seen, their IQ is a disgrace, they're thuggish criminal retards, fuckin' ten kids per god damn family, rude and boorish, slow and fat. FUCK BEANERS.

Attached: image.jpg (500x374, 136K)

I drove into DTLA a few times, and going thru some shit hole mexican neighborhood I had to pass a statue of an aztec warrior in a park next to the highway and full of homeless people. Pissed me off to no end to see that fucking statue there. Aztecs were never that far north and the Mexicans here have nothing to do with them

No he's right. You guys have a serious machismo problem. Doesn't help you're a people with an average IQ around 88 and an average height of 5'7.

Personally, I think Whites have done this to themselves by accepting the Jew and their ways.
t. Algonquian descendant.

>The future of America
>And its beautiful
>Here's why giving your country to Goblins is a good thing.

id rather live around spics than niggers

I knew a castizo who claimed to be full Aztec. Fucking ridiculous

Thanks Elizabeth Warren

It's called "secretly traps".

I'd wager it's because they're typically a local majority, so standards get lowered.

By a very slim margin yes. They're the lesser of two evils

She's italian you fucking nigger.

And I'm still gonna impregnate my white girlfriend so who wins in the end?

Man, there are some real cuties in that pic.

> muh tacos: the post

Attached: image.jpg (500x492, 121K)

She is a fake. Doesn't know the Wiigwaasabak or even Cherokee Syllabary.

some of them think they are white its very weird and one guy even got butthurt when I told him he wasn't white

Fuck kike land as well. We shouldn't be giving any money to the Jews as is. Let them fight the sand niggers on their own dime.

How about you try to assimilate them? Being hostile will just cause them to hang on tighter to their Mexican culture

That's because you're a sheltered incel who's never met anyone outside of your own fuckin' family, faggot, shut the fuck up bitch you don't know the first fuckin' thing about race you retard. I should fuckin' kill you myself motherfucker.

Attached: image.jpg (1097x759, 373K)

100% agree. Foreign food gets Americanized in the states and tastes like ass. If I want genuine foreign food, I'll go overseas

If you consider demographic replacement, they are not.
Blacks aren't a threat to white american demographics.
Central Americans also vote along the same lines as blacks. They have gangs just the same, maybe a tad bit more sophisticated. Gangs nevertheless.
I also believe they hate the white man more than blacks do.

The white ones think they are aztec and the mestizos think they are white

Jews.

FUCK OFF SPIC YOUR FOOD IS FUCKING TRASH AND SO ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU'RE ALL GONNA FUCKIN' DIE!

Attached: image.jpg (742x842, 456K)

Maybe when they are under 25. Then they all become obese fatasses. Guatemalans are even worse. They’re all fat and greasy.

Jokes on you, niggerfaggot, I am half spic, but I still have the mental awareness to realize that spic culture is just shit. Haven't done anything useful in advancing the world besides showing us how not to run nations and societies.

Are you triggered my fat boy?