This is your brain on liberalism

This is your brain on liberalism
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvuN_WvF1to

Attached: Lil_Dicky_-_Earth.png (300x300, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wattsupwiththat.com/2018/12/23/solar-panel-waste-a-disposal-problem/
kubyenergy.ca/blog/the-positive-and-negative-environmental-impacts-of-solar-panels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P.U.R.G.E.

>liberalism
No that's produced by Zionist subhumans.

Holy fuck

"Earth" Song: Written by: David Burd, Benjamin Levin, Magnus August Hoiberg, Josh Coleman and Jamil Chammas Produced by: Benny Blanco and Cashmere Cat Mixed by: Serban Ghenea Vocals by: Lil Dicky Additional Vocals by: Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Halsey, Zac Brown, Brendon Urie, Hailee Steinfeld, Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, Kevin Hart, Adam Levine, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, SIA, Miley Cyrus, Lil Jon, Rita Ora, Miguel, Katy Perry, Lil Yachty, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor, Joel Embiid, Tory Lanez, John Legend, Backstreet Boys, Bad Bunny, Psy, Kris Wu Choir Vocals by: Denise Janae, Naari Michele, Tiffany Palmer, Onitsha Shaw, George Potts, Mark Hood Drums/Percussion by: Chris Dave Music Video: Created by RYOT Directed By: Nigel Tierney Federico Heller Produced By: Zeda Stone Michael Broccolo Nigel Tierney German Heller Executive Producers: Mike Hertz Scooter Braun Zeda Stone Nigel Tierney Head of Story: Steven Gordon Art

Written by: David Burd, Benjamin Levin, Magnus August Hoiberg, Josh Coleman and Jamil Chammas

>This is your brain on liberalism

Attached: 1482062803872.jpg (301x286, 52K)

we should unironically support nuclear energy to save the planet and solve the energy crisis

solar and wind are terrible options that cause massive environmental damage

Traditionalists and Futurists > Conservatices (what are you conserving anymore?) and Progressives (progressing into clown world with no direction but neo-gnostic occultism and Communism)

We support enviromentalism but not "the sky is falling reeeee!" Rothschild-Standard Oil scams like global warming.

How does solar cause enviromental damage?

Attached: who were you before they broke you futurefash.jpg (480x720, 73K)

It draws too much sunlight to the earths surface. Drastically changing temperatures

>his dick is in California
kek

1. solar farms require a massive footprint geographically
2. solar panels have an operating life of 20-30 years, and contain environmentally toxic materials in regards to disposal
3. massive carbon emissions are required during the initial construction of solar panels

wattsupwiththat.com/2018/12/23/solar-panel-waste-a-disposal-problem/

kubyenergy.ca/blog/the-positive-and-negative-environmental-impacts-of-solar-panels

That was one of the most jewish things I've ever seen.

Attached: 1510730054226.gif (200x150, 556K)

Wow what interesting names!

>jews and liberals turn something normal into a secular replacement for religion and subsequently inject sexual liberation theory into it
tell me something new

Song was so bad

Attached: fucktheworld.jpg (267x385, 57K)

I don't see anything wrong with this except he's a Jew and 100% of Jews who make it only make it because of nepotism

Little dickey is a fucking piece of shit jew garbage virtue signaling and destroying western culture.

>jew
>celebrity worship
>global warming
ok

"We forgive you Germany"
Hhhmmm

>Native Germans going extinct
>Forced to payout huge reparations to Israel
>Taught to hate themselves and their country from birth
>flooded by 3rd world migrants looking for gibs and ficki ficki
>Forgive

That’s hot

My thoughts exactly

>we forgive you
Those that cry about the persecution of that tribe never seem to ask why. Why are they the first blamed? Why is it thy are in the middle of controversy time after time year after year?

Attached: F0895C0F-D5C4-48E3-9B4A-A01E10F5044F.jpg (668x881, 205K)

Reminder that every white person should pollute as much as possible. If we're all gonna go extinct we might as well take this shitty rock down with us.

Attached: 1542782272937.png (2100x1800, 419K)

I wonder who should forgive the bolsheviks for the millions they raped,starved and butchered - or whether the descendants of those responsible even acknowledge their role let alone seek forgiveness after decades of self flagellation and reparations. I suspect not.

Thats a nigger-tier attitude.
In the unlikely event that we do die out - we should leave our patch as clean as possible.
Theyll fuck it up themselves before dying out themselves through mass starvation and genocides.

Why the fuck is this overwhelmingly liked? Honestly I just feel like killing myself at this point fuck people.

Attached: rs-18374-121813-ww-1800-1387390916.jpg (1800x1350, 410K)

still not a single word about overpopulation.

I like it, it is cute but pointless. The better song would be stop having fucking babies, yo.

It's such an obvious remedy too.

The asian world is doing most of the polluting nowadays and they don't care. Cute music videos certainly won't change their behavior.

Asian countries are dumping all their trash in the ocean, that is why plastic litter is everywhere now.

That would require black and brown people to stop fucking like rabbits and thus less "diversity" - can't have that

I’m glad they forgave Germany :^)

I'm not sure "they" have the authority to forgive anybody

Ofc the white kid is bad and the brownish kid is the one who picks up the trash.

that is why all of it, including this cute song, is just empty, pointless virtue signalling. And I think they know it deep down too.

kek looks like the old brawny guy

Attached: brawny.jpg (200x197, 21K)

That's just fancy talk.

>Damn this was dope. A Jew forgiving Germany was actually pretty cool. Respect.

I now advocate nuclear war.

Song wasn't even catchy