What effect has the hookup culture had on society as a whole, Jow Forums?

What effect has the hookup culture had on society as a whole, Jow Forums?

Good and bad.

Attached: tinder.png (1182x1004, 1.19M)

destruction of the family unit

Attached: 8c1.png (600x555, 281K)

That was the first thing popped into my mind as well

>muh family unit
there is no evidence that matters

hookup culture is good, its capitalism and libertarianism applied to society

>there is no evidence that matters
yeah, just ask your father. oh wait you never met him lol

>hookup culture is good
Declining birthrates, single motherhood, higher std rates, and population is being replaced by foreigners.
Sure buddy, totally a good thing.

I think it plays a part but I don't think it's the main culprit

Except the evidence that backs it up. Fuck off nigger.

Destroying a woman's ability to bond with a mate, encouraging them to avoid making a family and just hook up endlessly with chads. Also, giving them sky high standards to the point where they will never settle down since they got pumped and dumped by that hot chad once.

Attached: tinder1488.jpg (750x1334, 63K)

everyone I know has STDs and I laugh at all of them.

Hopefully soon the STDs will become so powerful they kill you within 48 hours. That shit would be epic.

Good:
You can find someone who fits what you believe to be a perfect mate

Bad:
You have to compete with the entire world for their attention
You don't get a date and jerk it off to anime.
She keeps rejecting everyone waiting for her prince charming.

""""21""""

Pleasure exists to make us do things.

Imagine if the body did things automatically without you having control. Wouldn't that be stressful? scary? unpleasant?

So evolution invented something called pleasure. Pleasure makes actions that the body is essentially forcing us to do, pleasurable, to make the experience less stressful.

> this mongoloid shape face

Fuck. You're hitting the nail on its head here.
Been using Tinder and Bumble for a while, but this is an exact observation I've had in the back of my mind all the time, without being able to articulate it.

>Drinks glass of wine
>"No drugs"

Women in charge of NOT Being hypocrites kek

The Jow Forumslack who created that profile could have at least used an Aryan looking girl

Attached: ashtonhitler.jpg (1025x784, 119K)

this

Attached: 1551285756714.png (896x1024, 1.17M)

As a no friends shut in it has allowed me to reach women that I normally wouldn't. Due to being OK looking and able to hold a conversation these women think I'm normal enough to have sex with.

Every 5/10 or 6/10 thinks they deserve to date a chad because they hooked up with a chad once.

Wow, would swipe right

/thread

>.t kike

Women have even higher standards, men who already had low standards would rather just not get laid than go even lower, hence less men having sex than ever before.

Destroyed

>no beards
Not worth shaving regularly. I only trim the beard with scissors, and not that often either. Shame, though.

Is this one of those tradthots I have heard about but never seen?

>using hook up apps after 30
Big yikes for me sweetys

Do many people actually use those apps? I would be afraid of STDs, it's literally the same as hooking up with prostitutes.

There is a wave of despair coming.

>>using hook up apps after 30

>profile: wants children...someday

>it's literally the same as hooking up with prostitutes.

where do you think female prostitutes went after trannies chased them off the streets?

This user is trying to highlight how dangerous and destructive it is when you apply Jewish capitalist logic to everything and judge it solely based on muh market principles or not

It’s the free marketplace you commie!

Does tinder actually work? Do hot girls use it?

A huge increase in the already extremely high rate of social diseases. In short, the total degradation of an entire generation.

Yes but you're not going to get any hot girls unless you're a chad, or have a good job, if you're one of those two and want to get laid go ahead. But if you want a real relationship I'd go with paid dating apps.

the popularity of tinder has peaked. Normies migrate from one platform to another and the most attractive and sought after women are not using tinder anymore. it's about to become MySpace 2.0

Bs, pleasure is subjective, your still just an animal with no free will.

>no free will
proof?

I don't have a good job but I'm pretty good looking and have a good quality of life.
Would that work?

>What effect has the hookup culture had on society
>destruction of the family unit

If this is inevitable and the west plays into its own destruction, isn't the failure of this project a good thing?

I mean... I'd like this species to colonize and dominate the galaxy but if it can't get it's shit together to do it then it's not a species that's capable of doing it and therefore undeserving.

If the west can't get it's shit together leaving other cultures to progress isn't it just a redundant social/cultural evolutionary dead end.

I do find the way this is all playing out interesting a fuck though.

oof. wine is drugs?

The pleasure is having 10 million in net worth by the time you retire at age 50-65. If you think living like a dopamine junkie in your youth is worth it, you won't really have a good retirement.

I'm not saying you can't have sex, of course you can, but you do it on the weekend like every other productive member of society.

it really would

Yes

Try it out mate, takes 5 minutes to make an account and download

nobody cares what you think but i’m sure you’ve got it all figured out with your big brane faggot

>sharing degeneracy tips on Jow Forums

getting married and having kids will make you go broke and be miserable too. But people do it because it feels good. Think about that.

the family unit is overrated
there was a push back on it for good reason
"man" and wife, almost certainly two retards
the left have it correct, the state should be the main influencer, just not the type they are thinking of

>brane
Brane?

Attached: cia guy animated.gif (280x358, 3.06M)

>retirement

Boomer detected.

Literally no effect.
Y'all are prudes freaking out over a whole load of nothing.

It has had no adverse effect on anything. Prove me wrong.

Just date Asian women from now on. Rest of the women are cancer. I had terrible game with women until I started dating asians. Now I feel like I'm on top of the world.

Alcohol is a drug, yes. Oh, and you're clinically retarded.

It has made every female a skiddish piece of shit who is afraid to ever come into contact with any male. They’re also all afraid to go outside.

Oh really faggot. Not enough luck that you’re with one now at least. Virgin.

>capitalism and libertarianism applied to society
both capitalism and libertarianism are fucking gay, sort yourself out shlomo

Attached: wincing.png (551x548, 445K)

Oh yeah, nigger?

>Prove me wrong
Nice try nigger
you just drag others down to nigger level and beat them with experience.

>not chad so no 4/10 white gf for me
>poor so no asian gf for me

We don't really have asians where I live anyway and the few around tend to stick with eachother. Gonna try latina probably. I wanna knock one up and raise our kids on government cheese, initially at least.

Attached: mexican_teen.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>there is no evidence that matters

what's up tyrone

I don't give a fuck what affect it has on society, because I don't give a fuck about anyone but myself. Seriously, why should I give a fuck about what other people do, how other people act, and what affects something has on them? I don't use dating sites, or involve myself in "hookup culture" and I don't associate with anyone that does so it's affect on them mean nothing to me. I have my own life to worry about. It's like fucking hippie tree huggers telling me that I should be concerned about polar bears running out of ice to shit on. I don't give a fuck about polar bears, I've never seen on, I don't care to see one... polar bears have absolutely zero affect on my life so why should I care if they die? Shit goes like
>muh polar bears are running out of ice
So?
>but don't you care?
Not in the slightest
>b-b-but y-your children will never ge-
I fucking hate kids, don't want any, and not having them, and I don't give a fuck about anyone else's kids so why should I care if someone's kids have to live on a planet that doesn't have any anymore? Is your life affected negatively in any way shape or form because the Dodo is extinct? What about positively?
>...
>...
>YOU'RE A MONSTER

Attached: shrug.jpg (366x230, 12K)

THIS

hehehe nothing personal goyim

Attached: lifetime-risk-us-map-2014-900x512.png (900x512, 167K)

It turned me from a Christ-loving man with aspirations to be a better person than my parents with a strong desire to a raise a family to a lonely man that thinks 2D is fine, I guess, at least it's better than killing myself. I just wanted someone to love for the rest of my life.

Attached: Doki-doki-Literature-club-Foreign-VN-Визуальные-новеллы-фэндомы-4665203.png (2560x1440, 3.02M)

This, I see a lot of girls in their late twenties and thirties still waiting for that millionaire to drop out of the sky one day and propose to them on the spot. They think just because random dudes comment on their Fb statuses that they're 10/10s.

Attached: 1526109760812.jpg (400x612, 65K)

Your existence is pointless and you should probably just kys

just as soon as you explain to me why I should care. I'll wait.

>oof
lay off the s o y

Let them have their aids

I actually had 2 short-term things with it. But that was 3 years ago. I think that Chad effect that is talked about on here happened on there.

I'm sure you think you're the first genius to realize that everything's ultimately subjective, but the reality is that human beings, like most animals, aren't evolved to be purposeless meat sacks going through life from one pointless dopamine hit to the next. You're not going to end up a happy person by being a selfish piece of shit.

That woman isn’t even white !

>name calling intensifies
No need to get upset, user. Again, why should I care? Still waiting.

Older women taking advantage of horny young men and draining their jizz so they can’t impregnate young fraulines. It’s an epidemic

I love thinking about shit like this, helps me fall asleep desu

Attached: F61DDCB8-7024-421E-A6DA-C7B887B49FAD.jpg (761x939, 92K)

Cringe beardboi

Attached: download.jpg (222x305, 16K)

I already explained it if you could only read between the lines. Reproducing and improving the circumstances of your progeny is fulfills the deep biological needs of human beings as an animal. People who attempt to pretend this isn't the case end up miserable. Your existence is not serving any purpose and you know deep down that that's a sickening feeling.

I gave tinder a shot once. The sex was awful and then when I told the girl I didn't want to see her anymore she threatened to kill herself. Deleted the app. Never again.

Attached: dad2.png (279x271, 95K)

Mama Mia that sounds like a spicy meatball!
Was she a fat?

Sheer genius. Isn't the founder Jewish?

I don't know, but I just can't find a date. Every girl is fucking the same chads, there's nothing for us 6/10 guys except for disgusting >3/10 goblins.

You can always tell who the actual incels are when they have to shit on a halfway decent woman for the most pointless shit lol.

> no beards
so trad

It's as if white people are more immune to hiv. Check out west virginia, maine, midwest, and alaska.

>burger education
You're the reason we get called mutts

is this even real? i think she would get banned by cucked system if this was her true description. also how do i know she isn't fucking ten niggers at the same time, while waiting for her 1488 pair? in any case this shit looks fake as fuck. i would never believe that women would go against the system on a dating app.
also who the fuck is taking her photo? is it her old boyfriend? is it her mom? is it her girlfriend? what is her girlfriend like? is she also 1488?? there are way too many questions. also why is the photo in black and white? and why is she wearing so many rings? and what the fuck is that list in front of her? also.. she's only 10km away?? holy shit.. that's close. what are the chances that a 1488 qt3.14 lives 10km away from me?? And doesn't she give a fuck about exposing her face for all to see?? This looks very strange. I don't buy it.

fpbp

Maybe she's traditional in the sense that she's looking for a guy to marry and doesn't plan on working. Then it doesn't really matter what people think. Prolly fake tho.

Found out my gf of 3 years uses Tinder. She said she just enjoyed reading peoples profiles but never went to meet anyone. So I asked to see her facebook page. She said she didn't have one. I then told her to have Tinder you had to have facebook and that I didn't like that she lied to me. She then turned on the tears and said she knew I wouldn't understand and that she swore she wasn't cheating on me. I then said open your Tinder and lets see what is going on. She said she didn't have to show it because I was invading her privacy. I then showed her the ring I was going to propose to her with and said if I can't trust you on small things how can I trust you on big? I then told her to leave and we will talk about it later. She now is telling everyone she caught me cheating on her with a man and now everyone believes her because as one of my "friends" said "women don't lie". So if your wife or gf has social media she is cheating.

Attached: This is who destroyed Rome.jpg (862x545, 107K)

Looks like you're the one who needs to learn how to read. Have another go , read it slower if you need to, then come back and convince me why I should care.

These women really ain’t shit

>She now is telling everyone she caught me cheating on her with a man and now everyone believes her
Jesus man that's fucking brutal. Women are truly living life on easy mode.

this bait was surprisingly subtle considering the flag. well played jamal-kun

you'll take her back

>2 short term flings 3 years ago
Hey me too. Both of them were fat, neither white (I was a bluepilled berniebro), and one of them was just a one night stand. It made me realize sex with someone I don't have a strong bond with is a bad idea for many reasons other than STDs and unplanned pregnancy. It helped open my eyes to traditionalism. It would have also done that if the girls were hot lol.

these are facts and logic

insensitive