THAT'S THE FINAL STRAW!!!

FUCK MIGA!!! Jesus was killed today. Why would he even post that!?!!?!?!?

IMPEACH!!!

Attached: wtf.jpg (600x602, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1119377807497363456
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511568/Obama-family-wishes-America-Happy-Easter-attend-service-historic-Virginia-church.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's normal for politicians to wish all religious groups a happy holidays. Where was the outrage when Obama was in office?

cringe and tranny pilled

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1664x1350, 591K)

>get repilled
>elect non-deep state leader
>hes a ZOG shill
Literally wtf are we even supposed to do at this point?

But why isn't he wishing everyone a happy easter?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x416, 89K)

>leaf flag
>we
not even gonna say it

Because it’s not Easter
It’s Good Friday
Literally the day symbolically Christ was killed for the will of jews
And he posts this without a happy Good Friday tweet
Very telling

Happy Passover Jews!!

The US is a Jewish nation now. They are in complete control and Trump's family line became Jewish to keep "winning"

The sooner everyone accepts this reality the better.

Thanks, it’s almost sundown, gotta run.

Trump literally tweeted happy passover today and didn’t even acknowledge that today is good friday

The day Christ was given to death by the Jews

are you surprised?

Attached: zion42422.png (326x643, 161K)

HAPPY PASSOVER!

too many Jews on Jow Forums today

Join or start a militia.

Disgraceful, Trump has reached a new level of cuck that formerly wasn't possible.

it's actually sad at this point.
So many MIGAboomers see nothing wrong with him completely abandoning them for Israel because they've been brainwashed into thinking it's some sort of holy virtue to support Jews.

I was all over the Instagram post of the same nature. I kept making comments about how Passover was about the successful murder of Egyptian babies by God. Twas epic lolz

They don't care as long as Israel gets to have its walls and free medical care.

The GOP is using 30 million dollars to attract Jewish voters this year

but but I liked him so much.... how can someone betray me like that? I'll be voting Vermin Supreme in 2020. Fuck this shit. I'm out.
youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

bump

Attached: im-a-goy-and-a-jew-im-both-don-donald-24482224.png (500x303, 43K)

This is going to upset Jews though

this. At least Obama hated Israel.

Jesus was not on the original
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1119377807497363456

We are using the (((New calendar))). It's not good Friday yet.

Easter is on Sunday

I wonder if Trump will tweet tomorrow, or if he will observe the Shabat

>tfw double dipping at local Lutheran church and ordodogs church next city over

you cannot hold me back from my gluttony

I'm just not going to vote. Entire system is compromised. Call me when the civil war starts and we tear it all down.

gonna keep my eye on that.

Attached: 2u5.png (436x361, 67K)

rare digits... impressive.

Even a faggot nigger married to a dude is less of a cuck than Trump, wtf...

Obama tweeted family portrait with the caption: 'From my family to yours, Happy Easter, and we wish everyone celebrating a blessed and joyful day

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511568/Obama-family-wishes-America-Happy-Easter-attend-service-historic-Virginia-church.html

Literally every week he sucks jewish dick. EVERY WEEK.

Attached: trumpisrael19.jpg (1079x1585, 536K)

happy gasoven joos

He probably colluded with Israel. Jared Kushner is probably all the redacted stuff. I mean you don't have to be a genius to figure this out.

Boomers need to be gassed. Trump is only doing this to appeal to 50 year old Christians who suck Jewish cock. We need four more years of Trump to undo the 8 years of anti-white SJW garbage that Obama started. Trump isn't ideal, but he's our best bet. I would pick him over Bernie.

You Jow Forums fags with your single-issue "muh Jews" bullshit is lame.

Ninety-eight percent of you invoke the swastika, deny the Holocaust and blame all of your problems on Jews because some meme frog told you it's cool. If you were true to the cause you pussies would have no hesitations revealing your power level at your place of employment or showing your face at a white nationalist rally. Fuckin' wimps--all talk, all memes, but never any action.

But hey, let's vote into office. Sure they don't have a single public policy I support but fuck it--Trump likes Jews. For that reason alone I'm voting the other guy.

Attached: Absolutely_Pathetic.png (1862x1048, 953K)

No it's because Jesus told the world Jews are the children of Satan, not pepe.
Not to mention Jews had Jesus crucified....and it's good Friday.
How do you even survive with so much Jewish darkness in your heart?

Attached: serps2.png (564x770, 511K)

I doubt Trump even knows what Good Friday is and he certainly knows more Jews socially than he does practicing Christians.

ZION'D

Attached: good goy donald.png (960x763, 111K)

Having read the entire Bible--cover-to-cover--Twice--I have never understood Jesus' interpretation of those quotations and those are best understood with context.

Matthew 23:33
To find out who Jesus is talking to look to the first sentence in verse 27 and 29 of the same chapter. He's not condemning Jews, Jesus' beef is with the wicked sect within the Jews populace that has manipulated their position of power in society for personal gain and superior self-sanctity.

John 8:44
Another passage needing to be paired with the entire chapter for context. He's speaking to a angry crowd ready to stone him to death. Jesus tells them angrily that their actions are of the devil--their father. For if their father was Abraham like they stated in verse 42, they would not be attempting to kill him.

Revelation 2:9
Yeah, no. Completely inappropriate quotation. Pretty much everything in Revelation should be taken as an illustration. Most Christians can't even come to consensus on pre-, current, post- rapture let alone what these churches are. Some believe they are physical brick and mortars and some believe it's a state of one's faith (as-in, your heart and soul are like that of the Church of Thyatira)

Fuck Martin. He was a mega-faggot and If he were alive today he would be taking a hung black bull in the ass every night.

MIGAboomer detected

Attached: 6029754F-2474-4112-A498-D3C0BE74FA5F.jpg (1412x918, 181K)