HAPPENING

SCIENTISTS JUST RECENTLY DISCOVERED AND PHOTOGRAPHED SUPPOSED 'TIME' PARTICLE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF RELATIVITY
>Dubbed the Veythion, it is responsible for all of relative action. Even so, it is the sole piece of evidence that ties the supposed 'action at a distance' that Einstein had observed nearly 100 years ago. It is now possible to formulate the unified field theory.
>Scientists are beginning to speculate that the discovery of the Veythion may actually make time travel possible since it is capable of resonating in between dimensions.

Attached: 4thdim.jpg (556x468, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the astroturfed peripherally-involved roastie to take credit for it?

cool story bro

>'TIME' PARTICLE
not reddit, move on

>time travel possible since it is capable of resonating in between dimensions.
It would seem like dimension hopping would be possible, not time travel, by that statement.

Does anyone who's not an utter tool believe this shit anymore? The standard model is crap, relativaty isn't real, and Einstein was a fraud. Fuck off.

Attached: timinglandscape.jpg (500x333, 100K)

source ? big if true

this

Attached: wallace thornhill.jpg (557x569, 44K)

Bullshit

source nigger?

Man, shut up.
>resonating in between dimensions
Just shut the fuck up you trashy new age cuck. Fucking hell. Go away.

>time
>particle
>as in time has mass

wtf? i'm guessing sound grows on trees now too?

lol is that from suzumiyah haruhi

Source retard. Reverse image brought up nothing.

but time is a measurement.
"We measured a measurement"

Dumb.

Attached: 2c55d1042d4515e6eda287834e7c6889.png (629x926, 595K)

Time travel is possible. From course in my life, timing is strange. It's almost like someone knows exactly where I will go, next location where I will live at, and actually found something. It's all there before my eyes.

Attached: slide_39.jpg (960x720, 52K)

It would be nice if you understood enough about science to write entertaining, or even reasonable, science fiction.

Where does this image come from? Reverse image search returned 0 results.

Holy shit it's real

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Dude even it's possible it will take a lot of centuries to make it possible to send organism in time without getting to the other side as omelet.

Boring

Oy Veythion?

Oh my god why are you mutts so fucking stupid. Time is the underlying thing to the measurement. Hours or seconds would be the measurement itself you fucking brainlet kys

>No links
Wtf?

>[citation non-existent]

conspircy retard dertected

Checked + this

Cool so how does this help with all the problems that have been detailed on Jow Forums?

our future selves will prevent our present selves from destroying ourselves.

Dude scientists also found the "existence particle", dubbed the Moolclork, last week.

you insufferable faggot

Teehee

Never forget the 6 million, that's how!
oy veythion we must go back and save the 9 gorillion killed

>Time is the underlying thing to the measurement. Hours or seconds would be the measurement itself you fucking brainlet kys

Name a property of time. Do you think it's a phenomena or something? No dude, it's a reified measurement. It's purely conceptual.

Attached: 1448423591449.png (139x146, 12K)

>Veythion
OH Veythion

Boson particles do not have mass necessarily.

someone outline the merchant

Cringe

cringe

Underrated

thats a music video

First the new Avengers movie now THIS!

Attached: index.png (205x246, 6K)

Not fucking real, retatds. Search the name of the particle, nothing comes up.

Attached: 6ZFbW6.gif (320x240, 1.51M)

>memeflag
>no source

Science is gay.
Ever hear of the bible, retard?

quick, someone turn it into pepe or honkler!

more like the gaythion because its a faggot like OP

Lets find a timeline where there's no life on Earth and core out all its precious resources.

>time particle

Pretty sure you just made this entire thing up because I can't find a single thing outside of Jow Forums about the Veythion.

>The standard model is crap
Æther Theories FTW!

Nice sources, faggot kike.

Cringe

time is a dimension

photoshop

>5k years ago can't explain shit - it's gods
>2k years ago can't explain shit - it's God
>nowadays can't explain shit - it's a particle

>Google search Veythion
>nothing.

get lost nigger

Attached: Veythion.jpg (836x353, 23K)

Lmao. Have a (you)

>it's a .jpg

Trump is a time traveler.

no one cares unless that qt jewess discovered it

>Cringe
What's your alternative to the standard model?

>am a scientist
I can confirm that science is in fact gay as fuck

No links, sage this faggot kike

Electric universe

Based

Based schizoposter

We may finally now be able to save the 6 gorillion

o shiet nigger let me get muh weed

This. OP's a faggot.

Cringe

I am compelled to watch this video every time I come across it. I feel an obligation. Also retarded.

Fake and gay.

Cringe

Fake and probably gay also.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TIME IS LITERALLY AN IDEA

Where's the paper?
>implying there's one

right and these big brain goys conceptualized a way to measure the immeasurable

>veythion
>vey

go to bed weev you're drunk

checked

Cringe

I suppose the theory is that each 'place' in time is another dimension.

Relativity is bullshit, but that's not even a real model.

Don't you know it's "Quantum Superfluid" lol

>Everyone who wants to knows the basic idea of Æther but there's no good science behind the theory yet so it's useless as anything other than a philosophical starting point for real experimental testing...

just my 0.000001btc worth

That kind of seems like splitting hairs/playing semantics.

Assuming the infinite universes of String Theory are a reality, then while may be possible to go to radically different universes (like one where Hitler won the war), the overwhelming majority of them will only have some minor difference (human #4,541,076,506 decided to drink tea instead of coffee this morning).

The key to making it (essentially) be time travel, is the ability to select a universe which is almost identical to our own, at a particular point in time.

So you're technically right, but it's still basically time travel, as most humans have imagined it.

I wonder who could be behind this particle?

Our minds are only able to comprehend 3 dimensions of the universe around us, ergo what we call "the present" is a 3D cross-section of the 4D universe. What we experience as the passage of time is that 3D cross-section progressing along the axis of 4th dimension.

Question about space. I've heard people say that empty space is nothing. I'm not talking about radiation and stuff inside the space, I'm talking about the actual space itself. I don't believe it can be nothing. It has to be defined. It has to be made of something at a sub-atomic level. Like a box you put something in, you can't have multiple objects occupying the same spot.

Particle physics doesn't always make intuitive sense. Look at fucking electron, for God's sake - there's still shit about them/their behavior that we don't *really* understand.

Incomplete sentences, shit-tier grasp of physics. Who the fuck wrote this? You? Do you have Downs' syndrome?

likely dark energy / dark matter

So we can finally go back in time and kill all the jews?

>Veythion
Rename it to Kekthion instead of a wordplay on Raytheon and Oi Vey and we have ourselves a LARPable story

Attached: kek.jpg (270x270, 20K)

>'TIME' PARTICLE
AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

What's next? An 'Evil' particle that can only be found in the blood of racists?

Maybe but I'm still willing to give it and other alternatives consideration to break the faggoty monopoly the current model has.

>time is a measurement
Try taking a Physics class after high school, bro.

Actually, it will probably be the opposite seeing that they hold greater wealth, greater intellect and power. So, based on your comment, I am not sure they would be right to do so.

They’ve forgotten about it, but since you have mentioned it a narrative will be crafted to have womyn take credit for the entire discovery

temporal dimension =/= spacial dimensions