TRUMP APROVAL FALLS TO 37%

NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION COMPLETE EXONERATION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.jpg (371x272, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/about_us/methodology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: follow the money stupid.jpg (1661x1350, 592K)

NO OBSTRUCTION!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: uyyfutufyure.jpg (530x468, 48K)

whoa polls matter now

Attached: 549159678.jpg (500x658, 43K)

He won in a landslide at 2% according to the polls.

If anything this just proves how easy it is for the Lugenpresse to manipulate the public with lies and distortions.

If the media was good at manipulating the public Trump would have lost. They have no game any more.

Rasmussen has him at 49%.
49% vs 37%
3% margin of error
Someone is lying here.

Well, not that he was great, but the Democrats succeeded in sabotaging any effectiveness that his presidency may have had.

It remains to be seen whether he ever stops playing defense and starts playing offense, but right now it looks like the strategy of the left has worked and that Trump was not prepared to face this onslaught and win.

if we're being honest there's big problems with Rasmussen, they're biased towards Republicans in the same way everyone else is biased towards Democrats + they only poll landlines, which are mostly only owned by old people and decreasing in number.

The real number is probably in the mid 40s.

Or Trump could have just not been a criminal, and you know... tried to be a good president HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gallup weekly has his approval as high as he ever is; OP is using old data or just retarded

Attached: Capture.png (967x480, 39K)

does that mean migapedes will stop posting his shitty boosted approval ratings from after the SOTU speech?

Rasmussen was literally the #1 most accurate poll of the 2016 election.

Attached: pepe.jpg (125x120, 2K)

His second term is going to be way different. Just wait till after elections.

no one cares fag

>

Attached: Untitled.png (1445x507, 338K)

Is that why Alex Jones loves it?

>2019
>believing polls
You know what? You're right - droompht is finished

Attached: 1548023820158.jpg (480x480, 74K)

like we're going to vote for anyone else in 2020. hopefully he gets going on the wall and deporting jeb's wife.

Attached: ohhhhhh.jpg (781x373, 97K)

you're wrong nigger. There is no middle ground, there is none of your centrist dog shit. Trump runs on a 90's Democrat platform. The same exact platform.

You are a fucking clueless idiot, the left in this country has gone off the deep end. It's clear as day for anyone with eyes.

lmfao Nate Silver gave Hillary a 98% chance of winning on election night eve. you're a fucking retard

democrats were for torturing kids and putting them in concentration camps in the 90s wow

Attached: oyshill49.jpg (773x921, 117K)

'cap this post

Trump will play up the anti-climatic conclusion of the Mueller report (especially if they push for impeachment), and win 2020.

After he wins 2020, and doesn't have to worry about re-election, he's going start really flexing the authority of the executive branch to accomplish his agenda, and finish undoing Obama's fuck ups.

America to Trump:
Tender (((You)))r Resignation.

Attached: fuktrump.png (1000x758, 1.08M)

Attached: awwwwe.jpg (521x253, 21K)

This is what Trump and Republican get for allowing a political weapon and coup attempt to continue.

idgaf faggot - each one of the polls is cited in the table, almost all those sources are liberal sans rasmussen. eat my ass.

post another faggot screenshot that means literally nothing

trump and the gop look so weak. they should be ashamed. a nip would have committed sepaku by now out of the shame.

>The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

>trump and the gop look so weak.

What policy platforms does the DNC have other than StOp GrUmP, UBI, free healthcare, anti-border security, higher corporate taxes, and reparations?

Like seriously who in their right fucking mind would vote for any of those? Unless you're a poor ass bitch leaching off our tax dollars

>Rasmussen
nice far right polling source loser

Yeah you, to yourself. Cheeto in chief needs to go buh bye

80% of america is living paycheck to paycheck. Kill yourself, we are coming.

rassmussen was more accurate than any other poll RE: 2016, faggot

i live paycheck to paycheck

im voting Trump

You're a fucking moron if you think a Dem will make your life easier - your taxes will go up dipshit, your expenses will go up dipshit, your COL will go up dipshit - did you learn absolutely nothing from the Affordable Care Act? Let me fucking guess - your fag fuck ass got it for free huh bitch?

Fake news.
Trump has more support now than the day he got elected.
pic related

Attached: approvalaggregate.png (863x588, 72K)

you believed in them when they said that people approved your kike puppet

It's kinda pathetic at this point. Almost seems like they're more interested in convincing themselves of their lies than anyone else.

Attached: 1545284922312.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

if one thing is true, its that nothing gets better with republicans in power. Its time to go left, raise taxes, end paying 10,000 minimum a year for healthcare and start favoting the masses over the rich and america will thrive again. The rich are choking the people to death. I will vote for Bernie.

Always Read The Footnotes

MUELLER, p. 390, footnote 1991: "A possible remedy through impeachment for abuses of power would not substitute for potential criminal liability after a President leaves office."

Attached: Always Read The Footnotes.png (802x256, 125K)

It makes him look even more pathetic. Imagine bending yourself over backwards for someone who hates you

No, that wad Obama in 2014.

>Gradually, I grew to hate them.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is an ebil Nazi

>its that nothing gets better with republicans in power
so what would you call the stock market boom after they found out Trump won?

lemme guess - faggot ass Obum did it?

>raise taxes

This kills the economy you fucking faggot. I'm not paying more in taxes for your lazy bitch ass.

>end paying 10,000 minimum a year for healthcare

I don't faggot. Haven't been to the Dr in over 5 years - and my healthcare pays for my insurance. Why the fuck should I have to pay for your bitch ass' medical bills? Explain that cunt! If I don't use the Dr - why the fuck should I have to pay for your unhealthy bitch ass to? Shut the fuck up you entitled communist trash

> I will vote for Bernie.

Yeah because you're a fuckin loser who can't make it on your own - you need the government's help because you're fucking pathetic and can't survive on your own. If you can't survive without the Government's help you should fucking KYS

Weird how no charges were recommended.

Lol they believe this

>stock market boom
jesus christ dude, open your fucking eyes. None of that boom makes it down to 80% of the country lol, it all gets captured.

I work paycheck to paycheck too, but I make so much I can go months without working. Im smart enough to realize that inequality is going to mean that people like you, and me and the rich are going to be murdered by the masses if we dont fix this.

All your other points are stupid. You must be very young and stupid. GHo to the doctor for a check up bitch. Catch those stds before they get worse.

6 more years of Trump left, niggerlover. It's happening whether you like it or not.

Because nothing ever happens dumb fuck.

>they are going to kill you if you dont support progressive bullshit

Lmao the Democrat platform has really gone to shit

Attached: 1538781296154.gif (392x392, 2.81M)

I hope to God not I'm ready for civil war now.

Attached: 15050443571.jpg (640x480, 85K)

It's amazing how people ignore this.

Beaner genes yuck

>None of that boom makes it down to 80% of the country lol, it all gets captured.

Wrong faggot. At least 32% have a 401K so you're wrong about the 80% dipshit. I and one of my coworkers don't participate in our 401k plan and still have an independent IRA - so we're not part of the 32% but we still own stocks.

Post a source for your "20% of Americans only own stocks" lie or shut the fuck up. I'm done talking to you until you source that faggot - because you can't and you know you're a fucking liar. More than 20% of Americans own stocks, it's at least 50%.

Attached: 401k.png (978x406, 101K)

How can you so cucked2 capitalism, especially when it's been so gutted and rigged against you? No one will ever know. I hope you will come here and apologize once Bernie wins and makes your life better.

the rich let me have an IRA, thank you master!!!

Attached: 1554686732296.jpg (750x790, 250K)

When you're the president of the Jews your popularity will fall because you neglect the majority

I'm a voter that quit supporting him after I found out he didn't collude with Russia. If he wasn't willing to break the law to make sure Hillary didn't become president then how serious could he be? I'm a Cruz missile now.

I used to support Ted Cruz, but now I support Beto

>Reuters
You mean the poll that literally changed its methodology like six times in the 2016 cycle to try and keep its numbers from being too favorable to Trump?

Why am I supposed to believe it?

Those crazy polls, what will they do next

Oy veyyyyyy

I was talking with my gender studies professor and it said Trump suporters wood me much moar smarter if they watched moar tv like Rachel Maddow and Steven Colbert. How do we accomplice this?

what did he mean by this?

it's amazing how many people are anti union

If only Steven Crowder and Milo was allowed to speech on campus whenever they wanted!!!!!

> job approval
> vs overall approval

Attached: 1552720970611.png (1462x2046, 442K)

Fuck off shills there is nothing in there

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

> Gradually, I grew to hate them.

not clicking

Bernie will win

That communist won't win shit, the time for militias to form to straight up kill commies and wipe them off the map is going to be a common occurrence in 2020s.

Bernie will win, people like you will freak, and then the police and military will kill you. In the end you will create more support for the left.

It's like you didn't learn.

Attached: T.jpg (859x731, 361K)

The time for talking has long passed shitskin.

>reuters poll
lol Yeah ok, let the propaganda begin.

Attached: 67E1D904-47AD-4F68-94A0-ADDC67A4310B.jpg (249x202, 10K)

Fake news

Fuck the mods

Youll end up in a mass grave before that
Screencap this

He's not doing enough to protect Israel!
Wait for people to claim he's going to go after Iran.

Bernie wins Ill go ape shit

Rasmussen polls likely voters (i.e. the only people who matter), every other poll polls adults or registered voters.

>they only poll landlines
wrong.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/about_us/methodology

Let the games begin.

Attached: huguyfguygf.jpg (877x500, 39K)

>RCP
>right wing

RCP is literally exactly 50% left-wing and 50% right wing. Have you ever gone there?

>they're biased towards Republicans

...Because the numbers were biased towards Trump.

Attached: 1531539275642.gif (322x300, 576K)

Rasmussen was the most accurate pollster during the elections

>center right
Was this graph made by AOC?

Rasmussen is skewed right because it only polls likely voters, which tend to be republicans.

So it is an inaccurate source of polling data if you're really looking at the big picture.

>. I will vote for Bernie
The guy is a doormat, he'll get screwed out of a nomination. Again.

So what do you want me to do about it? lol

>Rueters poll?
Trying to make is sound like Rasmussen the most accurate poll in 2016 btw. He is 51 percent and climbing.

Almost 6, let's savor it

>Reuters
Keep at it, ShareBlue.

It was 29% you dipshit.