I should have gone to trade school instead of university

Hey Jow Forums I'm a twenty-something year old doomer about going into my senior year of college. I can't believe how much fucking time I wasted in the Jewish institution before waking up. I hardly have the motivation to finish now. I'm majoring in the humanities. How fucked am I?

Attached: dira8altzhk21.png (498x594, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-A1_atkAQhY
youtube.com/watch?v=7wvLqpWtTUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>humanities
Yeah you should have went to trade school. Lmfao

Attached: 1551742372326.jpg (500x334, 70K)

Promises were made.

Honestly it's not the end of the world. What's your degree specifically?

Not fucked at all. Just don't waste any time. There are plenty of 40 somethings in the same situation as you right now because they got christ cucked and jew cucked too long.

*sigh* History...

>humanities
A...user... I...

I spent 6 years getting my MBA, then I opened a construction company. Could have saved myself a bunch of money and time, and just opened a business when I graduated high school.

Jews burned Notre dame:

quite

Fuck off, this is my thread.

Dunno who told you the trades weren't cucked too. Take electricians for example. The guild/union is so nepotistic and you don't make any money until you're a journeyman. My Father trains tractor-trailer drivers and he's had 7 students come in who ditched their trade to try and make some actual money.

In fact, that's usually my advice. Try to save up money and get your class 1 or AZ or whatever they call the license where you live and become either a long haul driver or an intercity transport driver. Good money, good hours... I know a few guys who worked for a company that hauled cars for a few years, saved up, bought their own rig and now work their own hours on their own time for great money.

"Marxism Revision History"
Yikes

I was one of those "I'm going to grad school." Kind of guys. Now I just feel lost.

I worked an average of 4 months a year while in the trades. Retired now.

Apply to a labor union for training. They make you take a test. Takes about 6-12mnths to get hired

What trade?

It's not too late to learn a trade OP. Don't waste time dwelling on the past. Lace up them boots and make your own future.

>Lace up them boots and make your own future.
Thanks user, I need to hear things like this.

Attached: 1548702712315.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

If calculus is not mandatory in your major's curriculum, then you are wasting your time and money.

I worked my way through this scam, so I actually have near zero school related debt. But yes, you're absolutely right.

man shut the fuck up and study you entitled lazy piece of shit

It's pretty jewey to charge $100 an hour tho.

it's ok, just smoke some drugs and listen to these dank tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=-A1_atkAQhY
youtube.com/watch?v=7wvLqpWtTUU

Why the fuck would anyone want to drive a truck. That's not really a trade, it's more nigger/spic tier. As far as unions on electricians go no one gives a fuck if your in a union, unless you live in a urban shithole and work commercial.

Why the fuck wouldn't you open a freight brokerage company if you were in transport? Working a trade and owning a business in the trades are two different things.

Not fucked. Get a job, hang out on Jow Forums less, get married/have babies. Life is grand.

Electricians or at least inside wiremen make almost $30 an hour starting in my area. Wages increase with every year of training and the journeymen make over $60 an hour.

IMMEDIATE HAPPENING THE KOMMANDANT

REPORT TO THE HAPPENING BUNKER

This

>Majoring in the humanities
Ya you are fucked my friend, shoulda gone in to STEM or not go to college at all. Hopefully you didn't go to a private school and/or live on campus.

Just a PSA for all pollacks. Go into nursing. The pay is great and you only work 3 days a week. If you go in the OR you don't even have to deal with patients, shit or piss. Working 7am-7pm only 3 days a week is great. With how much more responsibilities nurses have nowadays we need more male nurses, I think it's sickening that people who go to the hospital end up getting the vast majority of their care provides by females.

I'm the user you responded to, moved to my laptop. It's not the end of the world. An interesting field to get into is the overlap between spiral dynamics and involution. You should definitely try to get published and work on writing research papers out the ass, otherwise you'll be teaching entitled shitheads (who don't care to begin with) in a public school the rest of your life.

What did you major in? Your credits can transfer.

> I'm majoring in the humanities
>I can't believe how much fucking time I wasted
>HURR DURR OSHITIMARETARD DAAAARRRR

Did you do well? Try to become a lawyer.

What job we're you planning on getting with a history degree? Did you want to work as a museum tour guide or something? What were you thinking senpai? I guess just go back to school for teaching and become a history teacher or something.

I graduated and moved to Asia to teach English. The money is ridiculously good and I do nothing for most of the day.

That's only 10 bucks more than most people make stacking boxes here. Most ads for warehouse workers are between 19 and 22 bucks.

Also this. Philosophy/History/Polisci are good stepping stones for law school or becoming a politician. You could try and get involved in your local politics (keyword: local).

Humanities will land you in a HR job where you have to listen to bitches complain all day.

Go to trade school, dummy.

Cost of living, taxes, goods, property, rent, etc is also a lot more expensive in Canada though. It's not just 10 more dollars, your dollar goes much farther America than it does in Canada.

the idea of doing trades is that you will eventually own your own business and be bossing around other tradies.

>why don't you just open your own company with zero start up money
>Why work and save up to do something like that later, just do it now
You're one unrealistic faggot.

Fucking this.

CAD or USD? I live in a very high cost of living area so wages are significantly higher than the rest of the country. Benefits are also extremely high for trade workers.

Also you're not going to end up making $60 an hour after stacking boxes for 5 years.

24 yo tradie here

~$1500/week and no debts

Unironically only even thought about the trade meme because of Jow Forums too

Be honest with me. What is your GPA? What is your major GPA? Where do you currently live? What is your state, and how good is your university? I can tell you how to make it.

Trade school isn’t that long. You should still do it. You’re still young. My brother majored I’m accounting and the pay was shit. He had to work an entire year as a substitute teacher before finding an accounting job. He’s now done with welding”school” at the community college and is going to make very good money in the oilfields. People that went to trade school even make more than a lot of people with masters degrees. So think of it as simply as an extension in school.

Nice, what trade are you in?

but ONLY if you do well enough on the LSAT to go debt free. take it 3 times if you have to. the dumbest people in the world are those who get a 155 and decide not to take it again because they're "like, so over it."

LSAT is the easiest part of law school and the fastest cash you'll ever make in your career. my score went up 12 points on the 2nd try and now I get $50k a year to go to a top 20 (admittedly Marxist) law school

What trade? I'm thinking of either plumbing, HVAC or electrical.

t. 18

no

Nah, trades are cucked only in Ontario. Have fun with your bulbheads retard

die leaf.

If you can make six figures, who cares if niggers and spics do it too?

I work as a curator. Get paid decent to tell people I'm smarter than them every day. It's pretty comfy.

The only thing I can think is that it seems like people in HVAC seem to have more opportunity to start their own business.

When I got out of college I started working for development company. The owner was a fuck head, but I needed the experience. One day he pissed me off, so I quit. I went to the county and bought a license for installing fences. It cost about $250. Then I spent about $500 on advertising. Borrowed a trailer to hall equipment and went to work. In one year I was making more than I was before. I'm 38 now and semiretired.

It doesn't take much money to get a business started. If you don't mind actually working.

either total boomer or a definite cia psyop
every work is a white mans work. we need whites in every layer of society. we don't need immigrants

just start trying to get a job with your state NOW. or any government job i guess. Public sector is a joke man; you barely have to work and they can't fire you. Really, it's an easy life. You obv have to put up with a lot of bullshit bc it's fucking gov't, but there are hours during most days when you literally have nothing to do.

except you actually have to work hard in the trades. He can get a gov't job with his bullshit degree (and get paid more than those without one) and not have to work hard at all.

Attached: MXOQu3dsafdwwwwwww.png (466x526, 249K)

Yeah you should have went to trade school. Lmfao

That sounds like a major an autistic person would choose

>I need to hear things like this.
Empty boomerisms?

Become high school teacher. You have a great opportunity to redpill youth, especially as a history teacher. I teach English, so I can literally use any material in class that I want. The teacher profession is a joke, easiest shit in the world if you have half a brain and a bit of self-awareness.Teenagers these days are pretty redpilled already. I've got a couple of students that are pretty right-wing, and they figured out pretty fast where I stand even if I haven't said anything. They constantly ask questions about "how things really are", but also protect me if I get in trouble with shit I say. It's pretty comfy.

Attached: 1553260517442.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Can absolutely confirm. 10 years in private sector as engineer, now have local gov job. I feel effectively retired working there.

why the fuck would you want to work that much? There is much more to life. Not to mention how miserable and expensive law school is. Holy shit.

They have destroyed the private sector. Just get a cushy public sector job.

Yea but there are no white women there

Yale? Harvard?

We need redpilled historians more than ever. Please go for a Masters, PhD, take over a position of influence in your university and help clean education of the Marxist filth.

>start a freight company with vehicles that cost 200,000 dollars.
>Put some fence posts in the ground

You must be a mulatto.

I’ve been in trades all muh life.
>framed houses
>window/door replacements
>flooring/tile install
>remodeling
My advice would get into HVAC over all other trades. People can live with a rotted door and a leaky roof, but they can’t go without heat. My friend is self employed HVAC guy and easily pulls in over 100k a year.

rite on,

I was in OPs situation i had a bullshit poly sci degree from a shitty state school (minor in communiation design). I did some temp political shit like for ron paul and stuff, but eventually i was just working retail part time and living with my parents, smoking a ton of weed and hating my life. I eventually got a paralegal certificate and landed a part time file clerk job through a staffing agency I gave up on that and subbed for a while and then worked in a warehouse.

Eventually i just kept grinding out state job applications till i finally landed one and now shit is pretty great. It only cost me my entire 20s...

I did some subbing at american high schools. I would not recommend that profession to anyone in this country. Fuck those fucking fucks.

>t. Someone who doesn't understand how shit works.

You don't buy the trucks dumbfuck, you play middle man between the people and companies that need things moved and the trucking companies.

>public sector
That explains why niggers like Strozk can bang his co-workers and laugh in everyone’s faces without feeling any consequences.

Apprenticeship is some massive bullshit
The army has shorter contracts than 4 years for maybe a job

My original plan was to go to grad school and become a historian, but I'm sick and tired of writing lies about how my civilization is worthless. The entire history department at my university is ran by Jews, and no I'm not memeing here. They are the gatekeepers. They are the most paranoid people in the world, everything is antisemitic to them.

Instrumentation

>Become high school teacher.
It's an option.

Never mind. You are unhireable, and probably wouldn't cut it in grad school.

I have family members who are lawyers. I'm not interested in working 60 hour weeks and having no family life.

Had two guys in a history class that were in their 50s.
Been noticing a lot more older people at my community college this year.

>become a teamster
aren't those driver jobs expected to be phased out in the next decade from automation?

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

>but I'm sick and tired of writing
Is an automatic disqualification.

>lies about how my civilization is worthless.
There isn't an honest thesis in the world that would make it through these Jewish committees. I'm not going to aid in the subversion of the West. I'd rather go make some money/babies and live my fucking life.

My thesis did on Dutch-Virginian Archaeology.

What's your senior capstone?
What's your area of focus? Are you capable of writing 4 pages of historical research a day, every day?

It doesn't matter, I'm not going to fucking do it. I'll walk out of here with my BA, and figure my life out afterwards. Stop trying to be pretentious, I'm done LARPing around at school.

IF you can't change your major, add a minor in something that's marketable.

Job experience also helps you escape the stigma of your degree.

KYS Shill

I think you are LARPing as a history major

I concur

THE UNIVERSITIES ARE CORRUPT! SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO TRADE SCHOOL!

Attached: 1554824971489.gif (390x285, 1.74M)

I'm not. But this is a 90's era, anonymous, image board, so you're free to believe whatever you want.

Attached: 1555002246462.gif (448x308, 188K)

What's your area of concentration?

Join the French foreign legion

>JUST GO TO TRADE SCHOOL BRO
>YEAH DUDE MY BUDDY IN THE UNION WENT TO THIS SCHOOL
>HIS DAD OWNS THE COMPANY IWE'RE GONNA BE MAKING $40 AN HOUR STARTING BRO
University or tradie, either way you're fucked. If you aren't at the top .5% of your class or if you don't have a friend of a friend's dad who owns a company who can get you a job right out of school then you're going to be stuck working in a factory full of shitskin curryniggers.

Join the Army and get into cyber security, its THE NEET career. They can turn any couch potato into a functioning human being, you get free housing, literally all you have to do is show up on time.

Attached: 1545319498161.png (809x867, 543K)

US History, faggot. Is that enough for you? Fuck off.
THE UNIVERSITIES ARE CORRUPT!

>I am a C student in a crowded field not willing to learn new skills
Enjoy being an assistant manager at Enterprise.