How do we solve the issue of black crime?

Blacks, despite making up 13% of the population, commit more than half of the crime in the United States. What is the most effective way to deal with these parasites?

Attached: 93766D86-8203-4AF3-BCCF-59786F776ABE.jpg (634x845, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/
denver.cbslocal.com/2019/04/16/security-video-leads-to-arrest-in-hit-and-run-that-injured-2-boys/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/262726/how-liberal-welfare-state-destroyed-black-america-john-perazzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bring back slavery

Stop paying for them to breed.
Mandatory sterilization for gibs.

Damn, both your answers are good. I was thinking more about reopening Auschwitz. Gas chambers anyone?

you three are depressed faggot snow niggers fuming at actual niggers over the fact that you yourselves suck. develop a drinking habit asap

let them keep killing each other?

Well fellas looks like a nigger or a nigger-lover. has entered the chat. Tell me, how would you deal with the problem of black crime?

give them fathers, not welfare

RWDS

Attached: 1555355807279.png (343x557, 534K)

shut the fuck up you dorky nothing burger weeb you arent here to do anything or talk about anything. you are an absolute fucking loser debating race facts under anonymity online. you fucking weak willed easily duped snow nigger.

Sell onions products (especially baby formula) for very cheap in black communities. Lace it with traces of hormone adjusting chemicals to drop their testosterone as much as possible.

Attached: 54277204_312093842841490_6187481873170985176_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>What is the most effective way to deal with these parasites?
Removal is the answer, it is the only answer for you and me.

Attached: 1524072420225.jpg (1515x1138, 367K)

you seem upset that blacks people are in fact not just like everyone else

Attached: bixnood gene.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

Put them in prison. No criminals no crime.

The only answer is deportation to Liberia or mass execution of niggers and nigger supporters.

Attached: 1553948014687.jpg (692x960, 97K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: BlackHinderanceMeme.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

Pretty sure that shit deals with itself

Attached: 1553942368392.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

i say we legalize drugs because then they'll all be high and their babies will get genetic disorders

im not reading this cherry picked jpg garbage from a Jow Forums poster. dude are you as stupid as you are poor or what?

im not debating a fucking thing with you because you arrent fucking smart and have no bearing on anything...not a fucking thing. you have no power nor the means to even think about getting any power in any way past becoming a manager of something or licking some boot for rich people.

Don’tmaketheniggerchildangry.book

Dangerous drugs and putting abortion clinics in every city or just pay them to get neutered the majority would probably take the cash to buy drugs.

Oh wow. I'm so hurt by your eyesore of a sentence. I actually am trying to have a discussion. You're the one being offended because you don't want to deal with the reality that your race is a fucking problem. Please, start taking this seriously now.

>t. salty, assblasted porch monkey
What's the matter, LaShawn? Can't handle the truth, you fucking leech? Wish you'd come down here one day for a free lynching

Repatriations, not reparations.

how did that car even get to africa, somebody actually bought that car new at some point. in africa???

>blah blah blah some reactionary dorky snow nigger tier shit from fuming nerds online

There's no fucking way this stat is real.
That would be crazy to live among a culture of people if this was a real statistic.
OP CLEARLY IS LYING

More power to the police, power to kill, like Bolsonaro is trying to do in Brazil

Attached: murder_rate_whites_blacks_stats.png (1003x2656, 720K)

Attached: ten_thousand_whites_and_ten_thousand_blacks_violent_crime_stats.png (869x2074, 706K)

im sorry i dont speak to anyone who isnt american,you'll have to come to a good country for me to give an actual shit about whatever you're typing at me

are baiting or are you mentally handicapped?

Attached: AutistPepe.png (329x336, 121K)

No half measures
This is the only answer

Get based, nigger. infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/

Deport whites

what do you think you no property owning embittered chubby little fuck?

Aurora man has been arrested in connection to a hit-and-run collision which took place on April 5. Oghaleoghene Atuno, 21, was arrested on suspicion of using his vehicle to run over two boys, ages 11 and 12.
denver.cbslocal.com/2019/04/16/security-video-leads-to-arrest-in-hit-and-run-that-injured-2-boys/

Attached: 7ilt.png (500x647, 163K)

I'd be offended if it wasn't for the fact I don't even consider you human, ya fucking coon. Get that menthol flavored dick out of your mouth before you speak to me, you knuckle dragging jigaboo

dude shut the fuck up you typed all that out for me to tell you again to shut the fuck up and move to a country where i might think about seeing you as equal to me enough to read your replies

we wuz kangz dem wyt pepole took r resorsis

I see the nigger doesn't like numbers, do you know how to read numbers? Or is that 65 IQ holding you back?

Black fathers.

>spending energy defending niggers.

Attached: 1553707721481.png (384x378, 118K)

you suck dude and your srent even cool enough or smart enough to hang with the bantz. this is why you arent happy and why you buy race facts as gospel. fucking dumb snow nigger.

blah blah blah you're facts aren't real. if you actually buy that some image you capped is the concrete truth on this matter then you are poor as fuck stupid and should consider buying a single wide trailor to live in already.

get fucking owned that you dont even have a fucking degree

you dont have an actual personality which is why dealing with people is so painful for you.

A wall, then desertification of the interior upon completion

isnt this a cool debate guys do you feel like youre really cracking this black crime problem yet or should we keep going?

sterilization.

what is your answer to the original question? Asking out of curiosity.

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

So exactly what is being done to whites.

Send them back to Africa. The natives will hate and be repulsed by them. Meanwhile they'll hate being in Africa as well, it should be fun to watch them beg and apologize to come back to the USA.

my answer is for you to fall onto a jagged pipe and don't get up. i shit on idiots i don't debate them

Give them Michael Jordan shoes and KFC. Holup, that probably contributes to black crime

Yet here you are and you are here forever.

With an answer like that I doubt you could debate it even if you wanted to.

Deport them to Russia.
No, seriously.
Let them experience a White people every bit as viscous as they are.

Please understand the fact that you are genetically predisposed to be less intelligent and more violent.

Attached: BlackIQmissing.gif (680x1075, 284K)

>buy race facts as gospel
laughing at someone thinking niggers can be defended

Attached: 1553579136813.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

>black crime
blacks can't commit crime in amerikkka!!!
Crime = Power + Criminal Behavior/Actions

Attached: 1485747329663.gif (200x150, 474K)

You're a nigger and your journey to prison is inevitable.

Sterilization for Gibs and Criminality

>implying niggers can be saved

>MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Your species can't even plan ahead to survive a winter.

It's only a half measure but it is what it is;
1- End the drug war and legalize pot. Why buy from gangs when you can get it legally at the store?
2- Low-T beta white males should breed with black women. The resulting mixed-race children would be of lower testosterone than if they had a black father, therefore less aggressive.
3- Abandon welfare policies that lead to black whores
4- Somehow make black people abandon thug rap culture and value honorable black people such as Booker T Washington.
5- Make policies with Western and Central African countries to guarantee a right of return for every black American who is of at least 33% African heritage. This could mean the ones who are thugs and really hate whites could pack up and return to their ancestral home.

We should have picked our own cotton. There is no getting rid of blacks they have penetrated our culture in every way you can think.
xD

>I shit on idiots

Attached: 563E9D19-9A6A-4D69-9372-A8BD7C56B819.gif (500x285, 835K)

educate the people that the Great Society was designed to break them.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262726/how-liberal-welfare-state-destroyed-black-america-john-perazzo

eduacte them that Planned Parenthood was designed to keep them from overpopulating America.

End gibs and also educate them about who runs the music industry and pushes degeneracy.

yeah but im being paid to be here while you fucking people do this out of screen addiction

the both of you dont have pot to piss in and if i had to bet you dont own cars or property. gee i wonder why you ended up racist as fuck? gee did some big bad darky beat you up sometime and now you have it in your head that all niggers are bad right? what fucking stupid internal ass internal logic are you following to be this autistic?

Am I reading this right? You don't talk to anyone who is not American? Wtf? Also, Peru is a fine country, better than any shithole that blacks have ever created.

Give them all guns

Only answer: Reparations

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip

You cannot

*sips piña colada*

Attached: 9ED2298D-D541-4E81-96F9-75999B96B0AB.png (337x293, 92K)

We gotta chimp out

Attached: 37BA292B-497D-48B5-B930-0E180E5F5F35.jpg (180x132, 9K)

So, basically, he's melting?

look how triggered a bunch of powerless snow niggers get when i simply point out that you aren't smart and have no actual say or power in your own lives? fucking deal with it and grow the fuck up

Award all blacks a KFC or Popeyes gift card for every crime-free week they go?

Attached: 1536725650804.jpg (914x827, 129K)

Obviously not all niggers are bad, very few believe that. But to ignore that race is real, and to ignore obvious statistics pertaining to race, is simply to be an idiot

Attached: Niggers%22EconomicFactors%22.png (430x388, 26K)

to complicated for them, they'll just end up stealing it

>I shit on...

Attached: 42A2C534-2EAA-441A-9BF6-C0A93BEDA518.jpg (630x403, 59K)

I have no idea what you're talking about dude. I didn't read any of your comments

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18 Effects of Fatherless Families on Crime Rates [Marripedia].png (1292x764, 126K)

They tried that with the Nike shoe bait truck and got called raycis

>being paid to be here

I've seen those jobs, they truly pay shit. Are you some third worlder? What will you do when a bot finally does your job (and does it better!)

Attached: 1555119698097.jpg (800x699, 62K)

Kill modern black culture.
It’s roots are too entrenched into isolationist us-vs-them mindset that spun from slavery and subsequent society afterwards. But they kept that culture beyond and into today as they keep blaming other people for their problems and live in a constant victimhood mindset.

none of you are any better than the niggers you fear and resent. you are the same economic class just more docile to being fucked in the ass by the people in actual power relative to YOU. i see no difference barring you lot are more of a sniveling in the dark types

Bring back freedom of association

You make 2 big cities, FILL THE CITY WITH THEM, at least 90% will be trapped there for eternity on a city of corruption and crime and thats how you get the good 10% of decent black dudes and healthy black wimin to impregnate.

you said you were being paid?

You can get rid of anybody with a trebuchet.

Attached: DB3C9DB1-3AD1-4ABA-B427-C3AD64C0F88E.gif (636x357, 1.45M)

Liberia?

Fun fact: The worst cities known for this just so happen to also be hubs for lots of goods being moved by trains. Gangs steal from the trains. Maybe 2% of these go reported with the rest unreported.

They would smoke each other over the card. The thought was definitely there though user

unironically the only feasible thing in today's society is naming Crips and Bloods domestic terrorists and sending the FBI or National Guard after them

Yeah, and lets import more blacks from Africa! You stupid fuck! Slavery is the reason America is in this mess.

If thinking that makes you feel better, I'll leave you with what enjoyment you have

Prolonged power outages.

If you think about it Black peope's mouths were made to suck White dick

Attached: hmm hmm hmm.png (150x150, 42K)

>dem lips

Attached: obummer.jpg (291x400, 22K)

Wow, so you are not willing to have an intellectual debate? You just rather insult? Well, seems like a typical nigger. Must suck to have a low IQ, and so you want to compensate for that by acting like you worth something, but in reality, you really aren't. You're really just a stain on this planet, and nothing else. Please do us a favor and leave.

1. End all gibs. No more living off the labor of white males. This also helps solve the female problem.
2. Make abortion illegal
3. Make it law that if you get a girl pregnant you are financially responsible for the kids no matter if you're married to her or not.
4. Make it law that you MUST pay your debts and if unable to do so the state will indenture you as a slave until your debt is repaid.