Imagine being such a pussy faggot that you go on Jow Forums and talk about how scary looking guns need to be banned...

Imagine being such a pussy faggot that you go on Jow Forums and talk about how scary looking guns need to be banned every day.

Attached: 3489348.jpg (460x259, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby's_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=IYjjWPvL9j0
youtube.com/watch?v=ttMuvmspa8o
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're just attention starved fags that like to run their mouth off

Imagine being such a pussy faggot that you don't even have the balls to go to Burger King without a semi-automatic weapon.
That is a true FAGGOT.

I dont even sit around my living room without my glock.
> t. Conceal carry instructor

Something needs to be done about these dangerous assault lolis.
>semi-automatic
Like every gun for the last hundred years? Anything that isn't semi-auto is hideously archaic and belong in a museum. Noguns faggots are dumb as shit.

Attached: IMG_0147.jpg (611x404, 117K)

No one has ever been killed buying fast food before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby's_shooting

Agree 100%, it's obviously because gun people are compensating for their small penises. Maybe if they had a bigger cock they wouldn't be so obsessed with projectile weapons that fire a bullet like a big black cock pumps load after load of sticky, salty, hot sperm.

Gun losers will try and argue "muh protection" but they obvously just have dick on their minds 24/7 and can't stop thinking about other men's cocks which is why they gather with other gun idiots like a bunch of hot sweaty guys on a farm meeting up in a barn with their cocks out jacking off together and blasting their loads into the hay strewn about the floor.

Seriously having guns is just because they are closeted gays who want nothing more than to play with another man's rock hard cock full of cum and to be dominated by that man who is wearing leather and forcing him up against a wall and shooting his load deep into his ass.

Attached: D4h6Rm4UYAE1xsM.png (559x297, 95K)

Imagine being such a pussy that you need a gun to feel safe.

Leftism really is a mental illness.

sorz plz

Liberal shooting an AR-15.
youtube.com/watch?v=IYjjWPvL9j0
vs
7 year old girl shooting an AR-15
youtube.com/watch?v=ttMuvmspa8o

Attached: 09435098.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>semi-automatic weapon
I'd bring a full auto if I could conceal one and had the money to buy a legal one.

Attached: (You) right now.jpg (415x640, 89K)

hey you shutup. guns are good for the environment. do you hate the mother earth or what?

>NYsomething reporter tries an AR
>temporary PTSD
We need a real war to harden this country up.

Its pretty pathetic how a majority of the boomers and gen xers are turbo pussies. Generation Zyklon and half of the millenials are going to bathe this world in blood out of pure survival

Gen X Fire Control and Tac Ops at your service.

When you have been stabbed and bleeding out on the floor next to your childrens dead lifeless bodies while Tyrone is going bawls deep in your wife why is the first thing in your mind the size of your cock and not your ability to protect your loved ones.

yea. guns are anti-rape devices and good for the environment

what about fully semi automatic

Post more lolis with guns

Attached: 1412312.jpg (1600x1067, 135K)

Guns ownership is fucking awesome, u cant trust the police to show up during natural disasters, and every man should take the defense of his family and community as his personal responsibility.

But a word of warning Im a huge kike so u might want to do the opposite of whatever i say, i might be trying to convince u to stockpile guns so u kill yourselves with them while drunk or depressed.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

One day when your nigger boyfriend is beating you to death, I want you to think of this post.

>word of warning Im a huge kike
This is the reason we have the 2a

Attached: 34597340583.gif (311x498, 1.27M)

Meh your alright but fuck your galil. Shits pretty sexy just jelly it's hard to get.

Attached: Jefferson.jpg (450x521, 111K)

I want guns man

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Yeah the postal service is tyranny cause I can't legally start a business mailing letters and bills and paper shit.

Yeah i think its in the constitution:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. Also, nazi larpers need guns and airsoft so they can stumble around the backwoods playing militia in case evil jews come to steal their mobile homes."

I dont know why youre so worried u dont have anything worth stealing, youre prolly pretty safe, but knock yourself out and try not to kill your friends while larping atomwaffen.

Attached: florida-devon-arthurs-7-18-17_vert-cc0e31206871d86bf78f3a1a364b0f81c21bd2b9-s700-c85.jpg (360x480, 35K)

1. Dellusional men who think they can either fist fight their way out OR that their attacker will empathize with them and let them go
OR
2. Men trying to gain sympathy with women and trying to use Beta male reproduction strategy to bed a woman.
OR
3. Truly low-T men who are actually afraid of weapon use (which has been a part of human kind since cave men)

Imagine being such a small dicked pussy faggot that you base your identity around an inanimate object to feel more badass.

See

My M&P is closer to me than my cock. It's between me and this lappy. I can't wait to see a nigger try something. Jow Forums commando.

Dems leaving each other threatening messages so they can kvetch about it in the news

The truth is, if you don't like guns, you're gay.

Imagine being such a pussy that you don't own a gun.

uhhh that's why we have fedex and ups

What is the point of NOT owning a weapon?

Knights and Samurai had a pretty strong fixation on their weapons...

Police are just regular fucking humans, theres even female cops, u want to trust your life to someone else?

Most likely you never need it, but its still a wise investment in your family's safety.

I own a hammer to hammer nails. A screwdriver to screw screws. A saw to saw wood. A mop to clean my floors. A dishwasher to cleany dishes. A sprinkler to water my lawn. A mower to cut my grass. A car to get me to work. And a a fucking semi automatic weapon to equal the playing feilds durring a potential attack on my life, or lives of my loved ones.

The Burgers are always on point when it comes to guns. Nice lads

Attached: 1549838905219.jpg (882x960, 85K)

fuck you & muh white power micro peep sight. Not bad not bad at all.

dude how retarded are you? Couriering is one of the most demand jobs in the USA that no one bother to look into.
Everyone hates the fucking USPS. Fedex and UPS been show to hire nigger and spick that destroy people goods for laughs.
A warehouse and a van you're good to go

man that's hardcore

Attached: (you).jpg (640x798, 94K)

Fedex and UPS are some of the hardest working people in America. I transport kids all day long.11 hours a day. I know all of the couriers. Hard working dudes.

Attached: 1554016844445.jpg (697x553, 89K)

You're in luck

Attached: 1535293538542.jpg (720x912, 55K)

>being necessary to the security of a free State
That says we should gas the kikes plain as day.

Attached: 1535293600087.jpg (720x906, 46K)

Attached: 1535293636857.jpg (720x912, 49K)

Nice bolt carrier

not posting best version of evul ar-15
youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4

I couldn't find it thanks to JewTubes (((algorithms))).

Bro don’t tell me that I start ups mon

spoken like someone that doesn't have to live around Diversity™ (it makes you stronger!). either that or you're a shitskin.

Attached: 1550578285852.jpg (1024x587, 486K)

Anyone here have a FosTech echo trigger group yet? I'm saving up for it.

You dont need an automatic assault rifle tho

Pretty terrible drawing, at least mark out what radius measurements correspond to the letters ABCD

Imagine being such a pussy that you need a gun to feel safe.

Why not? I won't kill you.
Hope you like wearing shorts

Thank God the bill of needs doesn't keep Congress from banning "automatic assault rifles".

Ah fuck, first Iran and now Jews have to worry about a spontaneous Incel uprising w/gas attacks?

We better get working on fleshlight 2.0 right away.

I bet your a star wars fan... amirite?

Attached: hQ6HWaE.jpg (750x486, 42K)

It is, actually. There were private mail services back in the 1800s. The feds had to shut them down because the usps couldn't compete, and the private companies were getting in the way of all the graft.

When I go to the bathroom to take a shit, I bring my ar with me.

I wish. Trigger is next. I got a poorfag dpms right now. Only cost me $499 brand new. I bought a Magpul stock, afg, new handguard and a knockoff trijicon. It actually shoots and performs as well as my buddies bushmaster does. Can't complain

I mean, not really. That's a galil ace which is a modern production gun that you can buy new in many circumstances. They're all over Armslist and Gunbroker, though you probably won't find them in a lgs because they're massively gay and overpriced.

I hear ya. I dont go anywhere without my glock 20. Sometimes my 26 comes with too.

Bro that would be terrible. The Drill instructures would take one look at fags like that and either process them the fuck out or give em an admin job. Everyone worth a damn would have to sent to the grinder to ensure victory