LEAK: The Kommandant is partnering with >NeinChan

Its happening goys.

CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENTS

>NeinChan is a Honeypot shills BTFO

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-19 at 5.35.26 PM.png (1366x768, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=issNMEHtgQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>goys
>neinchan
>LARPing kike acting like Nazi Darth Vader
How desperate are you Israeli shills right now? Your false flag tomorrow will be a failure.

Fuck this guy, he SHOULD be censored. He's an actual racist, not satire like pol.

take your meds schizo. you fucking insane kike false flagger kek

That was fast.

I must say, I'm starting to like the Kommandant a lot. Let's hope he doesn't get censored into the ground for grade-A LARPing for the right wing.

This guy is peak autism

This isn't autism. He's a Jew hiding his face because he's a kike.

I dont understand the get up, but everything he says is golden. also bump

>not satire like pol

Attached: 1546407517287.jpg (569x627, 71K)

Hes just in character.

I forgot the Jews cannot KEK. THey have no soul

No, it's silly on purpose so he can excuse anything he says as "lol im just larping"
Allows him to slip under the radar while distributing soft redpills to normies

Based

cringe

Again with this guy? Christ
I mean, I complain a lot but I watch every video posted in Jow Forums, his larping is kinda fun
Still, stop shilling e-celebs

Possibly.
I seriously doubt anyone other than us is watching these videos.

>us
There is no "we" or "us" but there is a mossad false flag white nationalist narrative mass shooting probably happening tomorrow.

I hope you know it's gonna fail.

based.

Murdoch chan will be next.

Attached: murdoch chan.jpg (640x360, 44K)

> not satire like pol.
You really don't know where you are, do you?

Attached: 9378bbaad6a733b04b3e25eb12081f15.jpg (564x514, 48K)

this is what happens when Jow Forums becomes the next leddit board in 2 years.

youtube mods also check out his videos when he gets reported.

by literally doing a LARP he can just say he is creating background information videos for his character in an actual LARP. if you look up actual role playing games like dungeons and dragons or vampire: the masquerade you will see people who make similar videos in character and in costume to elaborate on their character for online LARP sessions.

hes just the king of all LARPers because he has no hesitation about going full LARP with it. to ban the Kommandant you basically have to ban LARP.

glownigger honeypot

i want to see who got the get

The only thing that still bothers me in this guy videos is that he should plug that tube coming out from his mask into something. As he speaks and moves that thing shakes out of control like it's just plugged on his mouth's mask alone and not into something else.

>satire like pol
Hahahahhahahah get fucked faggot

Attached: 1533764732690.jpg (480x480, 62K)

No one else might understand how important you are but I do.

Attached: 3EDC6EB3-1CB7-4636-BD88-882AADBE0BFE.gif (500x372, 3.43M)

Fucking based.

Kill yourself stupid nigger.

Us is the people browsing this page. Chill the fuck out dude.

Everything is a honeypot

Attached: pol is satire.jpg (300x295, 26K)

no one browsing this page is watching those videos you fucking lying piece of shit

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

What, are you racistaphobic or something?
Bigot.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1236, 335K)

They are here to have fun as long as they are breaking many souls.

hes an incel for sure.

Hes mossad, I called him out on it and he banned me from his channel for my comment.

I'm amazed this guy wasn't banned after the first couple videos, nevermind a whole channel.

I have, he's so cringe it's funny.

I got his first channel banned.

tfw u arent autist enough to undestand any of this honk honking

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

Gaslighting this hard.

Attached: 1553176087449.gif (400x399, 193K)

Hello There

Attached: WalkintopolLike.gif (444x250, 483K)

They wouldn't ban him if he's Mossad.

Attached: 1554061827282.gif (444x225, 358K)

You can probably still find the comments if you look in his early videos. He gets rekt but the mk ultra beta fags circle jerk him anyways.

He overstepped his programming. and it was convincing enough that whoever does youtube report shit perma banned him. He had to start all over. Shit was so cash. Afterwards I told him it was me and he loses his shit. Acts like a complete autist going as far as bhawaahhahahahahhahahahaha totally unlike his gay little gestured persona. The point is even if hes not mossad, hes Golem. Like the beta incels ITT worshipping this faggot.

Attached: brevik mason.jpg (773x747, 35K)

>it's a honeypot
>everything is a honeypot
>don't go there
>don't say anything
>glowniggers are on to you
who gives a shit
if you're not open about your political beliefs irl
you're a fucking coward
man up, your ancestors bled,suffered and died for you to be here and all you do is hide
>Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

>1k subs
why is this guy getting shilled so hard? cant you see we dont want to watch his shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=issNMEHtgQk
PURE KINO

Shills love for us to not do anything. Every time something cultural (like a cartoon or whatever you'd call the Kommandant) comes out, it's shitty and autistic and distracting you from the real issues and probably Jewish. Whenever people want to organize virtually or IRL, it's a honeypot and you'll just get arrested if you go because a fed plant was inciting terrorism and it won't fix anything anyways. Any time a meme is trending hard, it's forced and the precursor to a false-flag attack meant to get the site shut down. What a coincidence that all of these things are vital to the growth and success of social movements!
I can count on one hand the number of times I've heard of this guy on Jow Forums in the last month. I'm pretty sure his channel wasn't much bigger before it was deleted not long ago.

Attached: 1549249146387.jpg (2182x1635, 826K)

Attached: 60 ways jews shill pol 2.jpg (2182x1635, 801K)

Reminder that this guy is a leftist trying to "troll the nazis"

(((Citation needed)))

Attached: red spy.jpg (900x478, 89K)

The fuck does it even mean, they're "partnering"? One's an image board with barely any users, the other's a literally who-tier aspiring e-celeb best described as "Doomcock, but racist instead of charismatic".
What endeavor could they even 'partner' on?

>not satire like pol

Attached: 1553033661840.jpg (508x493, 24K)