So this is the power of catholics

Attached: catholics.png (668x658, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OARichardEngel/status/1118265764417503234
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no true scotsman
does anyone take this foot fetishist seriously?

francis is a kike

I don't have a human heart.

What kind of heart do they have then?

And anyone who would discard this thread is a smart fellar.

How do faggots like this become the pope? Is there nothing in place to prevent such subversion?

Can the cardinals declare this retard an antipope already? Almost every Pope prior to the 20th century would have told Catholics to start slaughtering gays and muslims and lynching kikes already.

He is from Argentine, he sees everybody as those murderous colonels who took power in Argentine.

He reads Walter Kasper, a german charlatan and he sees the world as struggle between elite Whites and oppressed non-Whites, like it is in South America

i knew i had a problem user. thanks'

Attached: honkwalk.gif (487x815, 587K)

This pope is a disgrace to my country, we're sorry.

Any Pope who says this should be immediately removed and punished.

Good thing the Catholic Church hasn't been legitimate since Martin Luther. I say we take the Vatican back and install a new Christian Pope thats elected by Christans and doesn't abuse children.

All of kikechanity is a joke lmao

Attached: 1528933994818.png (720x401, 158K)

Never trust an Argentinian

TOE
SUCKERS
INCORPORATED

Attached: rez1013.jpg (798x421, 25K)

Yes, An American pope who happens to be really young by catholic priests' standards. A young pope, so to speak..

But it's the gay priests that did all the raping. Not the straight ones.

I'm glad to see that. As a gay polish person it has been difficult sometimes to adjust to society, so seeing some support for basic courtesy from the pope is very reassuring.

>muh Christianity is jewish
>marxism is pretty based go-guys
Go fuck yourself faggot kike

Attached: fdgdfgc.jpg (641x706, 67K)

You're logic is flawed. Luther was just a heretic. However, Francis is no stranger to heresy himself. I totally agree that Francis should be removed and punished for his treason against the Church, and that every pedophile in the Church should be tortured and executed.

Tell me more fren

Attached: 7EBF6EBB-A881-4FD4-9B2E-1E6A8B526196.jpg (1920x1080, 986K)

>being a papist
>current year any year
Yeah nah I’m good.

>lets just abandon traditional Christian teachings because it offends the current political trends

Can someone explain the point of a religion if it lacks a strict code of morality.

>call out the cult-like Church and point out their abuses
>”lmao heretic”

Who's this wise guy to judge
He ain't the fucking pope

Attached: 1551236173304.png (600x498, 215K)

If he was a good Pope what i would interpret of it:
>See this fag still has will to overcome his degeneracy and still has a soul to destroy the demons inside of him, dont loose hope on him, but punish him like Oscar Wilde.
What the media wants you to think:
>Wow incredible progresive pope, go and enjoy yourself fag is obvious that your soul is still intact (it is not like you have suicidal/narcisicistic tendencies) , now keep moving, enjoy sodomy nobody has the right to help...i mean) change you.

>not only separating yourself from Christ’s Church but doing so voluntarily
Lmao

Attached: PopeKissesNogFeet.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Attached: PopeKissesNogFeet.jpg (1280x1919, 527K)

twitter.com/OARichardEngel/status/1118265764417503234

>cult rule where you cannot even read the Bible without being called a heretic
>”Christ’s church”
Sure thing Father Touchy Fingers

Being gay isn’t sinful in and of itself but engaging in sodomy is. If he means that homosexuals are still people and can be good Catholics then he is right, but anything else is treading into heresy

I'm gay, I discard gay people, and the pope disgards me when he says I have no heart?

Worst Pope in history. Has he ever read a Bible?

>Christianity is Jewish
>Jews hated Jesus because he wasn't a hardcore Jewish supremacist who would bring them to power, rather he preached salvation for all
>Jews chose Barrabas
>Jews still hate Jesus today, and slander and mock him in their holy texts- according to them, he is a sinner boiling in Hell
>"You are of your father the devil"
>"synagogue of satan"

"lmao"

Attached: 1546788101859.gif (200x270, 1.12M)

Luther started what amounts to a heretical cult with no Apostolic succession, no real Eucharist, and basically caused a schism for absolutely no reason. He was redpilled on the jews, but so were all priests back then.

>you cannot even read the Bible without being called a heretic
>actually believing this strawman
Even for a heretic proddy you’re dumb. Baptist or Calvinist?

There have been plenty of Protestant pedophiles too. The Church is in a sad state at the moment, but it's far from over. Also, you failed to address the point: The Catholic Church (and the Orthodox) can trace its lineage to the Apostles. You jackasses can trace your "church" to some guy who came along centuries later and decided he knew better than the Church that Christ founded.

Fuck him, hes a faggot heretic anyway.

Can any Catholic in this thread explain to me how they're still a Catholic after all this?

Fuck you protestant, I'd start another hundred years of war just to burn you all again LONG LIVE BLOODY MARY.

We've had worse, and we've come back from worse.

he should know, he is the king of the gay pedos

Because it is historically THE CHURCH. There are obviously rats in the kitchen at the moment, so we must work and pray to rectify this situation. Not abandon the Church the Lord founded and start 80 new Protestant heresies. When burglars break into your Master's house, you don't burn it down and start a cult based on your own opinions.

Pandering to a group of people that hates the church. Why?

"Anal sex is the essence of humanity"
- Antipope Francis

Cope

Attached: JohnPaulKoranKiss.jpg (936x488, 100K)

Good obs, and John Paul ii, viewed it in warped communism vs western liberalism

reminder that Christ advocated AGAINST the concept of a church.

what do poles think of Pope Emeritus Benedict? i'm sure he's not as revered as Pope John Paul II but Benedict is still conservative Catholic

How is it cope, moron? I answered the question.

>Anyone who rapes children dosent have a human heart

Fixed it

He is a Christian who knows about Christianity than you ever will.

Just admit that's what religion teaches

Attached: 1554602051378m.jpg (1024x499, 99K)

Reminder, if you're a catholic, you have to accept everything he says
Good day sir.

i mean he is not wrong, we all sin and it is wrong to turn on a person and not the sin. he did not say its okay to be gay.

I have no issue with homosexuals,bisexuals or transsexuals to a certain degree. They are being used as puppets themselves.

I have an issue with the LGBT agenda and its intention to subvert and convert tens of millions of people to its cause by weakening society,religion and culture(thereby directly assisting in the genocide of the European race) in order to conform to the idea there is more than two genders,that children realise they are not normal at the development age and who ensures the continued over-representation in media which in turn influences the youth.

I have a strong feeling the murder of that LGBT journalist yesterday in Londonderry was a false flag to start a new campaign to push for legalising gay marriage and abortion in Northern Ireland thereby serving two things:
a) The anti traditional order a.k.a LGBT Agenda
b) the anti white, "replacement population" agenda through abortion directly leading to it.

Attached: 1485199329986.jpg (888x499, 79K)

not even remotely close

Wrong, dunecoon. For one thing, papal infallibility only refers to definitive statements on doctrine. Secondly, anything a Pope says that is contrary to Catholic law is automatically invalid. Don't speak about subjects you know nothing about. If we want to learn the finer points of goat molestation, we'll call you.

Attached: af6.png (505x721, 379K)

I know brother for that i put the Oscar Wilde example.

Reminder the Pope Benedict literally said this faggot was elected by pedophiles and fags that have taken over the Catholic Church.

Attached: antichrist.jpg (850x400, 40K)

>reads one headline
wow im giving up everything i believe!

We are not supposed to have human hearts, we are supposed to have christian hearts. This fucking heretic.

Attached: antichrist 2.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Attached: 1484186142644.png (852x732, 40K)

t. retard

yes and the christian heart would reach out to try to save gay people... telling a fag to burn in hell is heartless, it is our duty to try to save them

Kike commie puppet. This fraud is in no way the Pope. He is a cunt. Fuck this guy and the dick he rode in on. But I am not surprised by the hate towards the One True Church. Pagan trannies have been raiding us for a few days now...real hard.

Says a memeflag/toothpaste protestant that has been sporting gay parades since the 1990s.

Attached: 1555453651159.jpg (500x400, 41K)

>Disobeying the Pope
>Catholic

Reminder that Disobeying the Pope makes you a Protestant.

So if you wanna say that you still a catholic then prepare to love Niggers, Muslims Mexicans, & Faggots Trannies with AIDS as you Pope tell you to do.

Attached: PopeHopeWarriors.jpg (474x477, 39K)

this, also Vlad the Impaler was Based as Fuck

Gays are demons. They must burn.

Anyone who 'embrace' gay people 'doesn't have a human brain'

new school vs old school

Attached: IMG_20190420_043913_262.jpg (600x710, 99K)

WRONG

>we take the Vatican back

KEK

Attached: 235423542354.jpg (3200x1680, 774K)

Based Yunanistan Nazarenes

This is correct and very easy to understand. Yet prottie cucks will still hate.

gays are sinners, they must be saved. ftfy

hate the sin not the sinner

Dick Cheney changed his mind on homosexuality and he literally replaced his heart with a machine. Checkmate Francis.

>Gay are posessed by demons. So we must convert them or punish them when they shill their degeneracy
Fix that for you memeflag.

Anybody that embraces fags are contributing to the degeneracy of society.
Turn the vatican into sodom and gomorrah
and bomb that fucker

Shalom mongol khazararararar

at what point in that headline did you read you should embrace homosexuality

He should kiss more nigger feet

No, it doesn't, idiot. You clearly have no understanding of Catholicism, nor of papal infallibility (which I already explained in this thread.)

They are trying to get the mases to like them again .. . Or so do I belive.

To be fair, this is what we used to do to them.

Based

Don't argue with the memeflaggot, friend. He is just an angry protestant with a lesbian for a Bishop. Laugh at him but don't engage.

This retarded pacifism is costing the western civilization.
THEY DO NOT FUCKING CARE ABOUT SINS. THEY ARE NOT ASHAMED.
THEY ARE WILLING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT OUR ANCESTORS BUILT

Better to have a divine heart rather than a human heart, human heart is corrupt and defiled!

yeah i don't think he said you should clap when you see two guys kissing, there is no reason to turn away someone searching for christ because they committed sodomy and are now seeking forgiveness.

>doesn't know about the Frankenreich

>an angry protestant with a lesbian for a Bishop

Attached: 1552356089286.png (680x628, 195K)

bs. He mentioned immigrants and child abuse desu keep believing to random headers never change /pol

right? kind of like corrupted hearts who refuse to forgive someone who is looking for forgiveness?

Was I supposed to actually read that as fart smeller? Because I did.

The cardinals and archbishops and such who vote on the pope are all a bunch of faggots themselves.

As someone who was raised Roman Catholic, I say we've had it coming. We've signed our own death sentence by clinging stubbornly to the traditions of men, not reading the Bible or following the messages of Jesus Christ, and by not allowing our priests to marry. My clan is a bunch of sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, crotchety old fools who think going to church once a week absolves them of being unrepentant assholes all the time.