What's the best way for a politician to reach younger voters?

And what made Bernie go so viral?

Attached: 57326251_422996568292065_9117514793954050048_n.jpg (540x960, 74K)

You don't inspire hope in the younger generations by just promising them free shit.

You don't think so? A lot of people got excited over free healthcare and the stuff AOC is peddling. Even Yang with universal basic income is getting some attention. Free stuff just seems like a hook, even if it's not pragmatic.

Promise to make the consequences of their horrible decisions (student loan debt) go away.

Offer them free shit

>Yang's UBI
>not pragmatic
he has a clear plan for how to pay for it, i dont see how it's not pragmatic.
compare that to bernie's plan of "federal jobs guarantee", where the government assigns you as a child care worker and you change stinky diapers for $15/hr

That's only for the muds silly goyim.

dude weed and free college
tldr: gibs

Pretty much this. Haven't met a single liberal millennial that hasn't complained about student debt.

Stop fucking things up and pandering to niggers. Leave my guns alone and quit jacking up taxes. Act as if you don't exist, be so inactive that we forget you exist. Do this for a couple decades and we'll fucking love you. Otherwise, get fucked.

100% agree. Trump should consider how to fix the student debt problem in a more based way than simple gibs.

What does it smell like Jow Forums?

I didn't mind paying my loan back. It took a while, but I figured that if you take on a loan, it makes sense to return it. I just wish the interest rate wasn't so killer.

Attached: 1554094589312.jpg (640x639, 31K)

Nationalist memes.

Attached: borealewereld.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

The issue, IMO, is accessing a profession that pays enough to cover cost of living plus debt payments. Studying humanities and living in leftist cities isn't a winning formula.

promise to forgive student debt. then promise UBI and restorations.

All three will be key this coming election.

Isn't the reason why bankers are so willing to give out student loans because you cant declare bankruptcy on them?

Wouldn't allowing students to declare bankruptcy make it so banks wouldn't be willing to fund shit degrees?

t. didn't take ECON in HS

>what made Bernie go so viral?
free gibs

don't worry, banks won't take a bath on this.

They will just put it on the government's tab

This here

Blockbuster, toys or us, grocery stores and countless others have died so that normies can sit home, click away, and get shit delivered to them all in the name of convenience

RWDS

Attached: 1539010305928.jpg (643x675, 67K)

Healthcare

They've guaranteed by the government, roughly meaning that they get their shekels no matter what. That's why they are fixed rate and not dependant on (((credit))). Also yes they cannot be discharged in bankruptcy.

Milenials are the worst culprates of this. Gen Z us more conservative because it is the new counter culture and they hate getting fucked by their self centered liberal parents, teachers, and athourity.

Dab on their opponents.

Attached: 51fcre1vpfr11.jpg (1162x1280, 89K)

He has the complete Soros machine behind him