Is Q dead? Time to break out the champagne?

Q now posts little or never, even despite this week's big events.

> Realized we consider him a joke now?
> Under arrest for impersonating NSA?
> Too self-medicated w/ whiskey to post?

Attached: now-with-less-blah-blah.png (1008x297, 19K)

F

if Q is bs whoever is behind it would have been found out by now.
any tech savy seething liberal would love the credit for destroying a movement like Q.
The msm would be head over heels.

Never understood the whole Q thing, wasn't it just boomers pretending to be mid 2000's anonymous but more vague and retarded

Q has been saying goodbye to Rosenstein for going on like 9 months now lol

Only 40% interested in him now. He seems most interested in playing up the hate for Q in the media, whereas I haven't seen that much of it

There never was a single Q. He is a composite character of multiple authors. And fuck those attention whores.

I go weeks without looking at anything Q. I come back and it's the same ol' crap. I don't know how anyone could keep an eye on it every minute of everyday.

Never understood q or anything related. CIA got me mkultra and shit so what the fuck do I know

t-this?

>Q is dead
>Q posts little
I see why you failed that logic class

This, ffs
People thinking it's on Epperson are delusional, it's a military intelligence psyop program, which is made active when needed and otherwise kept out of picture

That meme went on waaaaay too long. Gotta hand it to the user though, he pulled off one of the longest lasting, largest scale trolls in internet history.

Attached: 1555540929864.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

>tech savvy
>liberal
You obviously don't know many engineers.

this. your shit meme will never compete.

Cold reading mossad psyop
Press S to spit
S
Ptoo

>off by one again
This board really is cursed

The "all for a larp" post was the cringiest shit I ever read it read like a confession to me.

thats called kvetching

Q is real confirmed.

Q predicted this