Degenerate Ads Thread

>be me
>west coast canadian
>take trip to ontario and wish to travel on train
>see this
degenerate ads thread

Attached: canadaeh.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

You can see someone's interracial perversion just by looking at the abominations that pop out of their undisciplined uterus.

I see it more and more too, leaf

Attached: rsz_subway_poster.png (1508x1400, 2.74M)

Turtle is not happy.

Attached: 1555703310660.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

It's really gotten to the point where even normalfags have to be scratching their head at the obvious social engineering.

>Turtle: If only you knew how bad things really are

Dude, here in Ontario it's like every other fucking ad now is WF/BM. It's amazing. I notice it all the time but anyone I've casually mentioned it to in real life just goes, "Huh? Don't know what you mean."

>inb4 "are you just a sperg who randomly screeches about it?"
No. I hide my Jow Forums very well.

my regional trainline

Attached: IMG_0040 (1).jpg (2016x1512, 666K)

That's nothing
>Be easy coast Canadian, downtown Toronto, heart of the cancer
>Neighbor a few houses down is blasting mexican and reggae music, and I mean blasting, must have spent several thousand on speakers because you can hear it from a 500+ft radius
>Several Indian kids in red throwing up gang signs outside
>Homeless people every block if not more, non whites have less spare change, odd
>every ad is a degenerate add
>Someone brought a pitbull with no leash on a street car, allways carry a weapon on me after that day
>City reeks of animals piss, marijuana, and shit, go to Chinatown and try to take a deep breath I dare you
>Doug Ford cutting everything but allowing alcohol to be sold earlier and later and possibly considering allowing drinking in parks

It's hell

Attached: 1555719194206.gif (500x500, 1.27M)

I've been staying north of toronto so I don't know about that yet. shit.

I live like two hours east of Toronto (have almost my entire life) and it's spreading out into the rural areas. There's nowhere to white flight to it seems. Just shit from here on out.

>twitter.com/wokecapital
This entire Twitter account documents exactly what OP is looking for. It's totally institutional at this point.

quebec time

how the fuck is that degenerate its just a pic of a family using the trains

I don't want to have to learn to speak Arabic, though.

>the goyim plays dumb

are you saying having families of using trains is degenerate ?

>ontario
there's your problem

>City reeks of animals piss, marijuana, and shit, go to Chinatown and try to take a deep breath I dare you
Advanced Mode: In the dead of summer when humidity is at 100%

Attached: 4913A2B7-40F2-4D12-80DA-2642427004B0.png (750x1334, 845K)

Degenerate Ads: OP posts a wholesome picture of a beautiful family. But wait, it's an interracial couple so it's automatically bad. Jesus fucking christ the racist propoganda is astounding.

>leaf
>opinion discarded

b8. Do not respond

Niggers are less than 1% of the population here yet Black Man White Woman ads everywhere. I fucking hate Jews so fucking much.

Similar here. I think they're like 1.2% of our population or some tiny number around the 2% mark. We have a trillion Indians and Chinese (like I assume you have) yet you see far more WF/BM coupling in ads... totally not engineering anything though.

Same in America. Weirdly enough the ads started disappearing in the last month or so. Before that every commercial was BM WF and they don’t show spics at all on tv and they are atleast double the population of blacks. It is weird

This is rampant in advertising, it is rampant in movies, rampant in shows, rampant in games, rampant in every corner of mass media. Giant corporations are no longer based and make ads that cater to 0.1% of the population because they have a fucking sperg out that there wasn't enough diversity on their shitty media.

Quebec hates all non Quebecker, I'm French raised from NB and they fucking despised me when i was there for a week, not even speaking French will make them accept you.
kek

Attached: 1551066896551.png (480x445, 96K)

Hey NB, I've been there. I saw a Muslim straggler driving around. Are they scouting for a place to set up a Mosque?

No, the majority of the Syrian refugees that we took in are put in my city so we have a totally off balance influx of Syrians now. I'm a property supervisor and we had probably over 50 families here and holy Jesus, they live like animals. I've never seen anything like it.

Attached: 1555698728749.jpg (1000x525, 72K)

>we took in are put in my province**
woops

God fucking damnit... Stay strong Canadian brother.

Hooo boy found this on my local train

Attached: 20190303_183905.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

Just to give some insight, when i got hired, there's about 60 apartments over 4 buildings, and nearly all of them were newly renovated and furnished with nice ass furniture and appliances, by the time they were gone ALL the furniture was broken, all toilets were broken, bathtubs smelled like shit, walls had shit smeared on them or has random fist holes in them, all appliances were stolen (even though they're warned not to steal them when they move in) heaters all broken, windows all cracked or smashed out completely, doors either busted or ripped off the hinges, lights almost all busted, hardwood floors scrapped so badly you could barely tell they were new.

I could go on but you get the idea. The owners lost so much money from this they had to sell the buildings, thankfully new owners let me stay on. I'll NEVER take a "refugee welcome" fag seriously again after seeing what i saw. Never surrender user, fight the forced assimilation of immigrants till your grave.

Attached: 1555475056896.jpg (800x573, 78K)

Right on brother. Here in the USA, it is a common sight to see Muslims "scouts" who go around looking for places to settle in their kin. No town or people should ever have to surrender or open their community to the entire world. It is unfair and is a crime.

Maybe explains why I've been seeing a few kebabs (which I don't think I EVER saw in my town before about two years ago) now where I live. We're a town of like 2500-3000 people and there just happens to be 500 new homes being built and on the outskirts of town some Arab guy built like five decent but postermodernish looking houses that he had listed for like 1.5 million each (lel) and is now trying to sell for like 900k.