If God exists, why the world is so fucked up?

If God exists, why the world is so fucked up?
If God is real, why he created niggers?

Attached: 1554616049528.jpg (867x1024, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=by9HCGePzRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because god only wants us to suffer

Because this is Hell user.

Because he's a Jewish clown who murdered his son Rabbi Yeshua as a human sacrifice.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x711, 58K)

Wouldnt be easier to admit that God is not real?

>If God exists, why the world is so fucked up?
World is given into the hands of the wicked
>If God is real, why he created niggers?
pic related.

Attached: 1551015591767.jpg (480x465, 33K)

and pic related

Attached: 7a2b511c42c6643f7d14136055c0b0d9.jpg (960x960, 125K)

So.. 400 years had passed. Why they're still here?

>why he created niggers?
To make us race realists

The curses the nigs were under will pass onto the other nations, its slowly happening. The more hatred they're exposed to, the more curses the nations exhibit. Their time of servitude is over, but people dont want to let go.

Does this mean that ebola-chan is going to wipe out niggers and coal burners?

Attached: 1555397910596.jpg (500x281, 38K)

In Catholicism we sometimes pray to saints and shit. Always thought that was weird, but I was applying some simple logic to it and it got even more absurd.
1. If you pray to a saint he might help you in his department or whatever. Every saint has had some miracles in their name.
2. So this assumes there is a saint in heaven affecting things on earth when he wishes.
3. Why then isn't there one or more saints that's just like hooking everybody up when they pray to him?
4. Does God put a limit on how often the saint can unfuck your shit.

Random thoughts, just piggy backing on this thread for no good reason

Many will die, 90% of the human population. You'll most likely be killed.

What would life be without a little bit of adversity.

Also, why didnt God create only one race? Life would be easier.

>a little bit

You're kidding, right?

On what basis do you say the world is fucked up? If there is no objective basis for right or wrong, then you are a moral bigot and retard for trying to say this world is fucked up and make the rest of us conform to your views. Fuck you, religionist, I'm a free thinker.

>Why did God create niggers?
Niggers are beasts of burden, akin to mules, or oxen, or horses. Mankind has failed in it's stewardship over them.

>Why is the world so fucked up?
Because we (humans) defied God, and brought sin into the world.

Satan runs the world until god comes back

>t. mennonites

Easy to say that when you live in USA

>God created problems
Is what you're telling us

>World is given into the hands of the wicked
HONK

Attached: God.jpg (474x421, 48K)

Free will n shieeet

niggers are just one of many trials we go through in life

God created us and we turned bad, he loved us so much that he could not destroy us so he gave us another chance.

God is Perfect, Flawless. God being Perfect would not allow us to exist do to the evilness in our hearts, he was going to flood the earth and kill us all, but by his grace he gave us a second chance.

When he gave us that second change, he left us to our affairs because he would have had to destroy everyone if he didnt, it was because we where too wicked for God to tolerate (Fucking animals, angels, anything with a hole, killing each other, burning children, etc).

Imagine being a parent with a retarded/autistic child you must discipline every time he/she fucks up, you beat the shit out the little fucker but he keeps doing it ON PURPOSE, but you know that if you keep beating the little shit until it learns it's going to die, so you just leave him/her alone for their own good, you cannot intervene and you just let the little shit fuck everything up so bad that he needs to repent and come back to you.

God didnt completely abandon us user, he still cares and loves us, he makes his presence be seen in my life and I have witnessed his grace.

Heed my words user, repent and believe, God is real... these words are coming from a previous atheist.

Attached: 1555288546290.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

he gave us freewill and evil is a direct consequence thereof
He's ultimately in control and the injustices and "fucked up" things that happen here during the duration of any finite amount of time will be but a blink of an eye compared to eternity. Ultimately, it's allowed for pedagogic reasons, so that we can learn and grow.

>P.S. Like it or not, you have an eternal soul and are doomed or blessed (depending on your perspective) to remain conscious for all of eternity in the presence of the Living God.

>Satan runs the world until god comes back
>until god comes back
HONK honnnnn

Attached: God.jpg (474x470, 38K)

>God created us and we turned bad
HONK!

Attached: God.jpg (474x654, 27K)

>he gave us freewill and evil is a direct consequence thereof
HONK!!!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x431, 16K)

He didn't, it was Noah curse on Ham and his descendants

Free will. Humans aren't perfect.

Why did he create monkeys? Why did he create mosquitos? Why did he create leeches?

youtube.com/watch?v=by9HCGePzRY

Attached: 1514165537604.jpg (600x720, 441K)

>Noah
HONK!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (530x353, 72K)

>(((EL))) is perfect
>Rabbi Yeshuah his son is perfect
>You are not perfect goy

>Why did he create monkeys? Why did he create mosquitos? Why did he create leeches?
Because HONK

Attached: God.jpg (736x736, 103K)

These are the questions that plague us daily

Attached: 1535976088714.jpg (750x750, 58K)

Christkikes = MIND VIRUS:

>God created us with free will
>We are not perfect and have sin
>this is why we suffer

>Jesus was created perfect without sin
>Had free will but destined to not sin
>Jesus did nothing but suffer

Conclusion: Yeshua had free will but was incapable of expressing it because muh destinity (controlled will), was perfect, and he still suffered horribly. Why?
IT'S YOUR FAULT GOY!

HONK

Attached: God.jpg (639x960, 45K)

I know it's against the rules but can someone doxx god and get this over with once & for all?

Where did God go? Does he have phone service or internet there?

w-what if god is a nigger?
>#notmygod

Because one force needs it's counterpart to even exist.
We are living in a world of fire and ice, day and night, summer and winter, up and down, left and right, harm and happiness, male and femal, spirit and matter.
If everything "shall just be fine" - God wouldn't have created anything, because there is nothing to learn or gain. Nothing would be crystallized from spirit to matter in the first place. And the All-One could have just stayed the way it was: Alone.

Maybe easier but unlikely. Lets just say this is all hypothetically just random like all the retarded neck beards seem to think. To me that is fucking terrifying. No ones driving the ship. Where are we going. What do we become when we die? Without someone in charge all that is left is chaos. There is way too much order to claim chaos.

I have an inability to contemplate not existing. It doesn't make sense. Which is why suicide isn't an option. If it would just simply result in not existing it would be much easier to commit to it. But no one can say for sure what happens when you die. Id rather be at peace with the source when I go. For I have no control over my experience.

People who do not follow or listen to God. Depending on who you talk to, they are either creatures of the field or they are the descendants of Ham. God instructs in the bible to not interact with fools in a way that the fools will see themselves wise in their own eyes; a lot of the troubles with niggers of every race and color being that with giving them knowledge they aren't ready for and that they do not have the mental faculties to utilize the knowledge responsibly with. Case in point, how the transformers in Uganda or some other place in Africa were looted by locals for their transmission oil that they used as cooking oil.

God is the embodiment of every concept and every thing to exist ever in an infinite infinity.

Attached: 1555511784253m.jpg (739x1024, 165K)

God who created the universe is either evil and imperfect, and is a lesser being to the true God, or God is neutral and everything happens just does.
The latter seems to be the case. I don't care much for the Gnostic boogeyman

If simple was the goal he wouldnt have created any life.

The material realm has always been Satan's. Even back in biblical times principalities and governments have always been associated with Satan. Satan offers material things for worship and sacrifice. God offers spiritual treasures for love. That is why Satan is only the God of this world meanwhile Jesus is the source of everything. Would you rather worship for treasures in a short and often torturous short life on the material plane or love and trust the creator for eternal greatness.

Attached: jesus23.png (989x960, 1.51M)

because this is HELL where Adam and Eve were cast out to from Garden of Eden and where Lucifer fell to and became ruler. God has no control here, only Lucifer does. That's why all of us are born of sin and fall from grace by being born. Only way out is by dying and returning to Kingdom of God, some however are trapped here and continue to reborn for eternity.

>8 posts
this is the last hurrah of a tranny before introspection and finally suicide

Freewill bestowed by God or however is a gift greater than life itself.

>Because one force needs it's counterpart to even exist.
GOD HAS TO MAKE DUALISM HONK!

DUALISM IS REAL HONK!

HONK IF YOU BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING SUCKS BECAUSE BAD MAN = GOOD HONK!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x237, 23K)

God is a evil being. It made us so it can watch us suffer.

>The material realm has always been Satan
REAL WORL BAD HONK!

GNOSTICS KIKE MAGIC REAL WORLD HONK!

KILL YOUR BODY HONK!

FREE YOURSELF GOY HONK

Attached: cringe.jpg (474x332, 28K)

>Freewill bestowed by God
Free to be fucked over by God's ant farm HONK!

Attached: freewill.jpg (474x344, 20K)

Imagine God conforming to your inferior logic, OP

The entity known as God did, at the same time it didn't.

On evil On niggers >> however there is the possibillity that the pre adamites were black which is why cain was made black so the other blacks do t murder him. In this case God wouldnt have created niggers at all and merely turbed someone into the already existing niggers

Id rather get fucked over by Gods ant farm then live in an ant-farm formed purely through randomness and chaos. Once again if no one is driving what the fuck. We should really just cut the season short and end it all in one giant fireworks show if that is the case. There are literal baby farms on this planet for pedophiles and cannibals. I don't really give a fuck about no vidya games when kids are getting flayed alive and fucked skinless.

Attached: 1554729381696.jpg (500x456, 51K)

GOD IS SMARTER THAN YOU HONK

HE WONT EXPLAIN IT CLEARLY HONK

HE LIKE TO WATCH BABIES TICK FORKS IN LIGHTSOCKETS
HONK HONK HONK

OBEY THE JEW BOOK OR BURN IN HELL FOREVER HONK!

Attached: die baby honk.jpg (474x436, 24K)

GOD GAVE US FREE WILL AS INFANTS HONK

BAD BABIES DIE FIRST HONK!

BAD BABIES SUFFER BECAUSE THEY'RE FREE TO HONK HONK HONK

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x503, 17K)

with that sort of attitude i dont think your mature enough to understand. this was a penalty game. losers circuit. all of you fucks fucked up the first time except returning champions, sorcerers (you always need a few) and instigator team A and B (approved douche bags)

Bump

God does what he wants, and the Devil made the world a disaster, not God

>when your gpu can't render for shit.

>Id rather get fucked over by Gods ant farm then live in an ant-farm formed purely through randomness and chaos.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTANT THE UNIVERSE THEN IT MUST BE GOD!

HONK

I LIKE BEING FUCKED BY JEW DADDY GOD!

HONK

FUCK ME DADDY

FUCK MY LIFE JEW DADDY!

HONK!!!

Attached: God.jpg (474x711, 55K)

>God does what he wants, and the Devil made the world a disaster, not God
GOD DIDN'T MAKE THE DEVIL

HONK!

GOD DOES WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS

HONK

Attached: God BAM.jpg (474x472, 29K)

Wow, this is some of the first Modern art I've seen in a while that is interesting and I don't immediately hate.

Because we have turned away from him

To serve man

Its sad that you don't realize your trolling with the forced honk meme in every post is making anything you say irrelevant. You clearly sound angry with our beliefs. For that I am sorry to have caused you such anguish but may I remind you it is only your perception which causes it.

Attached: 1554429480426.png (599x508, 199K)

Because if God only created perfect things, he would only create more of himself.
To create something that isn't God, it must be less perfect than God. To create everything he must create a wide range of perfect to imperfect things

Then let's make worth while.

People are waking up & realizing they don't like nogs...give it time. Once enough of the world is red-pilled, the niggers will be casted back to Sub-Sahara Africa where they belong.

this is a fallen world
niggers are not the problem
the father of lies affects anyone who has forsaken jesus from his hear

harness divinity and unleash it in everything you do

also brasil is a fucking shit hole who never respected god in the first place, fucking druggie aids faggots

but they are too many

The coalburner problem usually sorts itself out. See pic related.

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-41.jpg (650x1032, 223K)

How do you know it’s fucked up?

What is the definition of fucked up?

If Satan is bad, why does he punish bad people?

Jews burned Notre dame:

If we are spiritually clean, God blesses us meaning He is on our side. If we are spiritually unclean then we are cursed meaning He is not on our side.

If we realise we sin, turn from said sin ,and accept the blood of Jesus Christ, God will bless and anchor us through any storm life gives us. We will always persevere. All these trivial things most people argue about on here are inconsequential in the scale of eternity.

Peace beyond understanding, I wish you knew it like I did.

Satan doesn't punish bad people
Satan will be cast into hell when Jesus wins over the Antichrist

Satan is a prosecutor. Any and all sin leads to death. Satan tempts but we choose to sin and we do it every single time. We punish ourselves.

created the rules and let it go wild
think of a randomly computer generated world, that is our universe.
a god simply wouldn't care about our struggles

>daddy
kek tranny confirmed.

This.

Niggers are nearly the symptom of a dying society, The root cause is that we have turned away from G-D

I'm a Catholic. You're not suppose to pray to Saints. Not even Mary.

According to the bible, Satan gets to rule for 6000 years and is the God of this world (Not the heavens and the earth).

The White man created the nigger, not God. The white man is the God of this world. No one can remove him from his power. That is why God has to come himself.

To challenge us to keep our faith true.
They make for good target practice and something to laugh at.

Depends on your own mindset and how you perceive the things around you. There is suffering and miracles occurring simultaneously in this world. Focus on yourself and your own self improvement. Be happy with nothing.

Because we have free will and evil fucks choose to act upon that while good men choose to do nothing about it.

my experience as a Catholic with praying for the intercession of saints is that it fucks your shit up

hermeneutic circle

We cannot know the full mind of God on a rational level, but we can grasp a good part: the universe is directed toward the good, etc.

Our test as a species is to transcend our material limitations and direct ourselves toward the transcendent, which is part natural and part directly divine revelation.

This is what Hegel spoke of when he said that the end goal of human civilization was the universe awakening and finally constituting the mind of God himself. In doing so Jesus' example: awakening the divine within a fallen, material world. However, in awakening the divine in this fashion, it bestows a beauty and power that is almost unimaginable.

He made niggers to amuse us

Take the Buddhism pill

> If God exists, why the world is so fucked up?
This is a purgatorial realm. People reincarnate here to free themselves from karma.

> If God is real, why he created niggers?
Niggers are souls that have a lot of bad karma. The reason why their numbers are increasing in this planet is because of the degeneracy that keep occurring here. They are also here to test the patience of more evolved beings.

Attached: 1544890560109.jpg (800x553, 116K)

>all that is left is chaos
But yet, while the current state of things is pretty garbage everything would have fallen apart long ago if everything were the result of random chaos and nothing more.

>I have an inability to contemplate not existing
Face that question head on and do not let fear or anything like that stop you until you find an answer. The Truth is revealed to he who seeks it.

It's a test. God is holding a battle royale, and Ye who survives is going to be his successor.

Attached: the_big_man.jpg (600x600, 120K)

well it kind of makes sense, the same way animals suffer due to human fallenness

God gave you free will. You are not free from consequence.
Through suffering you gain knowledge.
With knowledge you can rise above suffrage.
The truth will set your free.

"Niggers" choose to suffer and learn nothing. They don't care do distinguish truth and lie. They do not understand God.
"Jews" choose not to suffer and learn nothing. They care only to lie to escape truth. Eternal hypocrites. They don't believe in God or Hell, because Satan is their god and Hell is their heaven.

Because your Christian god doesn't exist. You were fooled.

Just started to check out the Bible again. Can somebody explain the parable of the wheat and tares? From what I understand it’s relevant to this question

Or, our struggles are necessary. What happens when we have nothing to strive for? Stagnation. Stagnation is death and decay. Without struggle none of us would ever reach higher. European civilization vs africa. All themes that are observable on this earth exist above as well.

Buddhism is narcissism + restraint. It has no future.

Who created god?