Peterson + Google

OH NO NO NO

Attached: D4j0CERXkAY2fmE.png (387x530, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGRC5AA1wF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only thing this debate has convinced me of is the followers of zizek unironically should be exterminated as a form of eugenics

Attached: 512323131414123.png (1011x565, 515K)

even if zizek is right, the people who support him on the internet are some of the stupidest fucking people I've ever encountered online

debate happened ?
he really didnt know who hegel is ?

BAN

ADS

BAN AD THREADS

Off topic, but is "unironically" the new "literally?" A word people throw anywhere in any sentence to try to make themselves sound smarter?

kys

zizek is based

fuck off

LOBSTER BTFO

it’s frankly impossible for me to believe he doesn’t know who hegel is but i have to admit he never mentions him in his sermons.

lurk moar

Unironically is now mainly used ironically. Which is unironically ironic.

yes he knows who zizek is
i literally used the word unironically to specify that i wasn't joking when i said these people should be exterminated
i don't support peterson

hegel*

>even if zizek is right, the people who support him on the internet are some of the stupidest fucking people I've ever encountered online
I feel the same about Trump and his supporters on the internet.

Ljubljanite Chiropractor vs. Master Leafcuck Cryptokike Room Cleaner debate where

here : youtube.com/watch?v=WGRC5AA1wF0 ?

>communist
>based
Thanks for the retarded opinion.

Peterson is a fag and Communists are retarded. Why are we having a discussion about this?

He obviously knows who he is and is searching for more info since I'm sure Hegel is not a thinker Peterson thinks about often.

whats the world gonna be like after you genocide all the people who actually read books

people outside your clique of bugmen read books you pseudointellectual fetus

>peterson
>2019
complains about 1970s style commies and marxist ideologies
>zizek
>being a modernist commie

Can we have real intellectuals talk about shit that matters, like demographics.
Because with the current demographic shifts around the world, these types of debates wont exist, future debates will be about if da whipepo has gibben dem enough free shit, vs if da chinese man being superior as a masta.

Probably also because literally's literal dictionary definition is now figuratively/virtually so its lost effect/meaning.