Is it true that opposites attract? I'm literally the opposite of INTJ, yet I find myself on Jow Forums of all places

Is it true that opposites attract? I'm literally the opposite of INTJ, yet I find myself on Jow Forums of all places

Is a majority of Jow Forums really INTJ? Just curious.

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-204459~2.png (1080x1059, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/2669838/r
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>E
>F

Wow what a faggot you are

The masterrace reporting in.

Alex Jones, Michael Savage, Gavin McInness, Sam Hyde, Rush Limbaugh, and Steven Crowder are all fellow ENTJs.

Attached: ENTJInfographic.jpg (780x1103, 250K)

>Is a majority of Jow Forums really INTJ? Just curious.
Dunno, but I'm INTJ. Neat.

Fuck off ENTP gang represent

;_; I mean you're not wrong but at least I'm not Juden

No. It is true in some cases but not always. My wife is pretty close to me personality wise, all things considered.

INFP here. Born liberal, turned conservative through the red pill

Here in America I'm pretty sure everyone was liberal at one point - pretty much everyone I know voted Democrat in '06 etc. because Bush just sucked so fucking much

Attached: 1495581057102.jpg (299x450, 13K)

fools, the true master personality is ENTP.

We're commanders but we're flexible.
We can plan but we can also improvise.

Attached: personality.png (350x553, 29K)

>Is it true that opposites atteact?

I dunno, post tits and I'll see.

ENTP is a good roll. ESTP is another winner.

I'm a guy >.>

On a scale of 1 - 10 how feminine would you say you are?

TPs are useful. Trump is an ESTP. But you need Ni types to sift through the ideas and implement a vision.

A good juxtaposition is Jotaro (xNTJ) and Joseph (ESTP). Caesar Zeppoli also, a clear ENTJ, and a great bro with Joseph. We make a good team, and we need to recognize each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Attached: jotaro.png (1000x1143, 2.21M)

Jow Forums is an INTP board
The '''''I'''''NTJs are just redditly loud migatards
strawpoll.me/2669838/r

Attached: 1516614999263.png (1236x1626, 449K)

Intp here. Married to an enfp woman. Enfp is not a masterrace. You are literally submissive wimmins.

U sound mad bro.

Attached: Napoleon-Bonaparte.jpg (1001x1171, 169K)

ENTP gang rise up

can't spell "incel" without IN

INTJ standing by.

Attached: warmest machine - coldest human.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Attached: mbti.png (1000x2480, 855K)

INTJ-T, Rh negative, German-Norwegian tall chad mutt gang

>I anything else
If you are an introvert, you are not a man and probably not white. End of story.

Schopenhauer was a clear INFP. Fail.

That's not true, but extroverted men do earn more.

In a non clown world democrats wouldn’t be baby eaters

INFPs rise up

6-7 I had to subtract a point because my voice is manly af

Eclipse is evil and im insulted to be in a tier with it ;_;

Welp

Based and leader pill.
FOLLOW MY ORDERS INTJ SLAVE

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Post pic of boy booty in doggy postion while wearing a fluorescent tutu but the tutu is fliped up so it's resting on your back

Pretty sure this mbti bullshit was exposed a while ago. It's like a modern horoscope.

What's in it for me

Attached: FE96326E-F82F-4BF1-B98E-468B4261E8D6.jpg (750x1146, 278K)

I'll complement you giving you the happy feel good chemical. Social validation

I’m a nigger hunter

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

if you aren't ISTJ you can barely be considered human

H-here

Attached: 1548515711999.jpg (177x170, 9K)

Jow Forums is mostly INTP usually, when this comes up...

Attached: 1553472002373.jpg (450x600, 49K)

Is that all? I don't even own a tutu

This reads like an INTJ that just wants another thread about INTJs.

ENFP has a INFJ shadow for your opposite. You should be most attracted to INFJ, but you get along well with INTJ too since they both share Ni dominant function.

Not surprised at Jones & Co. being ENTJs. ENTJs lack the introspection and solitude required to form meaningful philosophical, economic, and historical viewpoints. Pretty much the violent and outrageous niggers of NTJs.

Make the pic as close to the original request but with the items you posses

I've never been liberal.
There was a brief period where I had slightly more libertarian leanings, but I still probably wasn't a full libertarian even then.

are you stupid or trolling i honestly cant tell

I'd believe it's bs desu it seems straight up the horoscope alley

This. This is now an INTJ thread.

I'm away from home on a work trip so I'm really not in any position to be taking pictures of my butt @_@

Tho if you really care drop an email or a discord and ill add u for later u faggot~

INTJ sucks my uncut INTP penis and balls sack

Attached: Untitled12.png (148x148, 21K)

Nah sorry I'm not genuinely into men i was just shitposting trying to see if i could get you to actually do it. Similar to tits or gtfo but for fags the tits (or butthole) itself is irrelevant if you wanted to wank simply look it up, the reward is knowing you managed to acquire such a pic.

Was a INTP before boot-camp and jail, now I'm ENFP. I think I was brain-washed, Jow Forums

understandable lmao

I'm ISFP actually and I don't think I've ever leaned left. I'm quite a traditional arch-conservative monarchist even, but I cannot say if I am an outlier of my personality.

Why I'm so fucking laze
>try to learn code
Stoped
>try to learn unity
Stoped
>try to learn calculus

The only thing I'm stuck right now is learning Russian

Intj here, how to make ENFPs leave me alone? The only friends I have left are ENFP females and I want to commit suicide without guilt

>are you stupid or trolling i honestly cant tell
You could have just said no, instead you just projected what I mildly inferred adding more evidence to my hypothesis.

Not the guy asking for pics but I wanna see
RichardCHocolate#3275

make a 20 minute youtube video exposing me please

I'm an intp who is beginning to fear such things i was a totally sociopathic robot in my peak teenage years but as i age I'm becoming more interested in people and empathy is wriggling it's way into my head. I'm still viewed as quite strange and eccentric by those around me but I'm beginning to grow fond of them opposed to detesting them and willfully avoiding every social event or conversation in my former years.

i got ENTP on that website over and over but im ESTP, sites not that good

>100% introverted
beat that

Attached: Capture.png (384x787, 31K)

We go bro, we go.

here :-(

:) Smile when you can, frown when you must.

>Deflection
Unfortunately I'm gonna need more information otherwise this video is gonna be short.

and quite turbulent hahahaahah

opposites attract is bullshit. It is just to alienate people.

how about my full name?
it's Samuel Hyde

Added

I hope you two become the best of friends though always keep in mind sodomy is a degenerate and makes you a traitor to life itself

No, it isn't fucking true at all.
It doesn't apply with magnets either; magnets attract when you align their poles in the same direction. We already know flow runs through the magnets.
If you align the magnets so their poles are opposite they fucking repel, just like everything else.

Long time pol user here. Infj. A real one.

You were told to post tits, simply obey.
No one said they had to be yours.

what kind of girl fit with an intp? if its even possible

None

We INTPs rule. The rest of you are subhuman filth.

If we intp's ruled or were the majority of the populace either nothing would get done and we'd all sit in our caves being neets or it'd be a utopian paradise to the degree man has never seen before, there would be no inbetween.

It's supposedly the dominatrix style career woman. No thanks jeff.

Inconclusive Sam.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-054816__01.jpg (1080x887, 121K)

It would have to be a Utopian paradise where nobody did anything useful and social interaction was at a minimum

INTJ reporting in.

Was INTP across every test for years until the last 3 after undertaking a management role.

I feel myself growing more jaded every day, but also more likely to game systems and use other's expected emotions as pieces in any puzzle I wish to complete.

Is INTJ just a faggy sociopath wannabe or am I just managing predictable children in a meaningless but well-paid job?

ENTP

Attached: 1541309235791.png (1484x2152, 371K)

I am the only ESTJ on Jow Forums tonight.

>be me
>be old fag
>be married dad with white kids
>be successful STEM fag

Fight me.

Attached: ugk0hl5xess11.jpg (1322x1858, 246K)

Psychiatrists know meyer/briggs is a surveying joke of a test.... Base nonsense... You idiots that use it of listen to Yung or Freud are closed off as fuck.... Im a iqdb a real one..... You sound like a cult of nigjew sheep. Lame asses 1000%

Attached: 1555737326757.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

What type did you get?

INTP

I probly fuked yer mum

INTP reporting

Crazy shit, now it makes sense that I'm here. We are the gilded rationals.

Same

I think the opposites attract thing is bullshit for the most part.

gang gang

Attached: 65D40C81-913E-44BF-8AF2-CBC3EDC07FF8.jpg (413x499, 43K)

hello there, fellow robot

Mage best class

Ya most of pol is INTJ it is a fact

I'd expect more INTJ and less INTP.
Pic is overall population.

Attached: MBTI gender.jpg (1693x1158, 230K)

I'm an INTPfag and I fucking hate everyone, so your point is invalid and OP is a faggot.

Anyone who puts any stock into this pseudo-intellectual garbage needs to kill themselves.

Attached: intp.jpg (347x347, 65K)