Charlize Theron reveals she is raising her first adopted Jackson, 7, as a girl

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/charlize-theron-reveals-she-is-raising-her-first-child-jackson-7-as-a-girl-a4122031.html

>She told the Daily Mail: "Yes, I thought she was a boy, too. Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said, 'I am not a boy!'

Children do not understand sex/gender at age 3.

Attached: black-adopted.jpg (1068x1187, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_FE7V_8CgmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill it with fire

Attached: 30605895-14765314394317982_origin.jpg (699x370, 22K)

boy?

boy?

they call me mr. tibbs

Attached: Jaden-Smith-at-the-Coachella-Music-Festival.jpg (835x1227, 142K)

I guess the pedos are going after black bois as well
a hole boy hole is still a hole

Jaden is just mentally fucked up in a lot of ways, I think being a tranny is just one of many symptoms of that. Almost definitely got abused as a kid.

it was really fortunate these transgender girls from africa happened to be adopted by a supportive white american woman

Attached: 1289374918237.gif (400x400, 1.86M)

Right? I mean, what are the odds of that happening? God is truly beautifull.

>Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said, 'I am not a boy!'
me at 3
>look mom im a plane
hard years laid ahead for me it was rough but my mom raised a good plane, total rebuild now i sore the skies
later faggots

I can't believe I used to jerk off to this cunt

Why do you post this thread everyday? Do you think maybe you’re mentally ill like her child? Are you just some bored fatso in the basement with a thick layer of Cheeto dust lining your keyboard? Obsessed with this celebrity or just trans issues in general? Maybe you should try to improve your own life over bitching about some washed up celebrity and her mentally ill children on a Korean basket weaving message board.

>'I am not a boy!'
Sorry to have called you a boy, nigger.

>Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said, 'I am not a boy!'
if she had of let him finish he would have said 'I am not a boy! i'm a playa!'

Its little being femenzied against his will

God she's gonna start him on hormones pretty soon now,she will buy him slutty clothing when he becomes a teenager

Charlize Theron is doing more than Jow Forums to combat niggers... This bitch literally took two negrospawn to her house and is in the slow process of STERILIZING them. Meanwhile, wtf is anyone else doing?

Child abusers like her should be executed

yea, being raised by two retards will do that to ya.

Will Smith sacrificed him to the pedos for the leading role in that awful movie. Literally the second after that they started dressing him like a girl and probably had molestation parties at the Smith residence.

>no male role model
>house full of females
>'I am not a boy'
who could have guessed

Attached: Screenshot from 2016-11-09 22_12_20.png (244x261, 69K)

I was autistic enough hat age 7 to think I was part dragon for two years. Fucking degenerates fucking up our children by promoting this shit.

It's always mothers pushing and encouraging this shit.

Attached: trans parents.jpg (2102x3586, 1.37M)

>white american woman
She's actually South African
this is some Stockholm Syndrome shit. She's been poisoned by the media to think she comes from a line of colonizers who need to castigate themselves on the altar of diversity

From now on, I have a hard stance on this; the increase in transgenderism is because of nurture and not nature, and I am not supporting this nonsense.

>i need a guy to man up and date me
I wonder fucking why dumb cunt

Attached: 5dc41b8c471b39e3ef59feae11853e82.jpg (480x480, 107K)

gross, personally i'd fuck a dog before a nog

I mean you're not a pedophilia so the appeal of a child is something you can't comprehended

I need a guy to man up and fuck my son in the ass so he can feel like a girl

actually I am and niglets are disgusting

Gay, trans, straight whatever, that get-up still looks like shit. Fucking millionaire faggot dressing like a middle school girl. Have some class or style. Fucking trash.

Pic related is how society should view this.

Frankly, having to suck a pecker as a little boy or girl is probably less destructive and damaging than this. And I'm a guy whose step dad actually did do pervy things to me as a boy. I'm still less mentally fucked than these kids will be.

Attached: hansenlol.jpg (420x255, 15K)

WTF WTF WTF
I used to like Colin Mochrie on Whose Line
How can people just go along with this bullshit?
Smack some sense into your kid for fucksakes
Or just chuckle and let them grow out of it

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!!?!?!?!?

Attached: WTF.gif (220x220, 754K)

Attached: liev.png (1028x1066, 1.49M)

Attached: (((liev)))_dance.jpg (1971x1172, 619K)

Attached: liev.jpg (885x718, 112K)

Attached: WATTS.png (954x1178, 791K)

Attached: watts2.png (935x596, 483K)

Attached: Clown-Chan.png (336x485, 128K)

>Adopts niglets
>Raises them as trannies
I have no sympathy for this bitch if her pet nogs end up stabbing her in her sleep

Matriarchies are a failed concept

I'd still Flux the Aeon out of her.

lmao anymore?

I'm pretty sure bots post threads like this.

what a dumb whore

he's still better off

But who is paying the troll toll?

Underrated kek

You're disgusting, kys

Crazy hollywood racists. This is racism out in the open. She is white and should not be allowed to adopt black children.

>tfw you will never emasculate this family unit by dating and fucking their son

Just imagine it. Imagine holding that pathetic, failed male down in his childhood bed while you tear his lily-white ass to pieces. Imagine the look of shame and disgust on that red-faced cuck as you greet him the morning after turning his 'daughter' into a moaning, quivering mess. Imagine it. Imagine him lowering his gaze, his eyes darting left and right as his wife happily pours you cereal and asks if you slept well. She knows you didn't. The whole house knows you didn't. But she's happy to entertain the notion because it completes the happy illusion she's nagged her husband so hard to achieve.

Imagine his feelings of guilt and failure as you cuddle with and kiss his 'daughter' during family movie time. I might even flirt with his whale of a wife. Just to really rub it in. Complete genealogical domination.

God just the thought of it makes me rock hard.

Attached: 1536110525901.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

It's a gayby

youtu.be/_FE7V_8CgmQ

The Shakespeare Quote doesn’t apply here at all. He was referring to situations where a Dad gives to his son (Like money to buy a car) it’s a happy thing. But when the son has to give the Father money both are sad.

It’s not a hard quote to understand.

She's actively turning her foster son into a Tranny and then wonders why men won't 'step-up' and date her!

I didn't know it was a niglet when I heard the news HAHAHAHAHAH

I always forget that. Not sure if it makes it better or worse that she's African herself.

ne girl was called Jean Marie
Another little girl was called Felicity
Another little girl was Sally Joy
The other was me, and I'm a boy

My name is Bill, and I'm a head case
They practice making up on my face
Yeah, I feel lucky if I get trousers to wear
Spend evenings taking hairpins from my hair

I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But my ma won't admit it
I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But if I say I am, I get it

Put your frock on, Jean Marie
Plait your hair, Felicity
Paint your nails, little Sally Joy
Put this wig on, little boy

I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But my ma won't admit it
I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But if I say I am, I get it

I want to play cricket on the green
Ride my bike across the street
Cut myself and see my blood
I want to come home all covered in mud

I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But my ma won't admit it
I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy
I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy
I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy

Based, its called eugenics you fucking niggers

yeah but its the "mens" fault for not beating the stupid out of these women and children

>But she's happy to entertain the notion because it completes the happy illusion she's nagged her husband so hard to achieve.

HONK HONK

Attached: HONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONK.png (1042x624, 1.17M)

My earliest memory was from when I was 4. I took a frozen gutted sardine and put it in a bowl of water expecting it to come to life and swim around. Imagine being taken to task for saying something at 3. This is why we have parents.

What a dumb cunt

This poor kid. I hope he finds a based friend at school and drops the charade if he's not already damaged goods.

been seeing this webm forever
sauce?

and she wonders why she's still single. no sane man would date that mess. maybe some crazy nigger or some sad white man but no sane man

This is brilliant. Based white women.
ITS OK WHEN THEY DO IT WHITES HUH??
Well I hope you're OK with it when they do it to NIGGERS.

guess she wasn't happy with just dressing up her chihuahua

This is some Frankenstein shit. Adults that do this to kids should be killed. How is any of this actually happening?

>woman

Clearly a barren intersex Hollywood puppet

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-213128_Instagram.jpg (1427x2271, 872K)

I wonder why she can't find a date?

Charlize Theron is the final evolution of your average white woman.

This. The emasculation of men is the catalyst to the fall of society. We need real men to survive, and the Jews are culturally and chemically castrating them.

Attached: dylan_matthews2.jpg (410x231, 12K)