Patrick Little

Why is he such a nigger and spice lover?

He supports slave reparations and seems to have no problem with open borders.

Attached: 3458C49D-06A8-4CF4-A30E-C5E51287A5D6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

patrick little go on cumtown

Who cares about some irrelevant schizo?

hes never said anything remotely schizophrenic, kike.

he's like some boomer tier brain that found out jews are bad but still thinks multiculturalism is valid, it's pretty absurd

obligatory retarded shill post
pats a jew obviously

obviously

ikr its so ObVious dude

I’d rather give $3.8 billion every year in aid to Israel than give $3.80 in reparations to niggers. I’m not joking when I say that.

I’ve always wondered if Pat Little is really a Jew who’s trying to get WN to love niggers.

Niggers would just spend it on liquor and chicken while jews use it to subvert your politicians and then get even more money lent to them through the fed then repeat. Seems like an easy choice

checked ur pretty woke bro

Attached: mindfuck.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Reparations to niggers is basically a concession that niggers are poor because of slavery, segregation, redlining, present discrimination, etc and not because they’re stupid and lazy. It also ignores that niggers are far better in the US than in Africa. Reparations are the ultimate insult to white people.

Aid to Israel is just a stupid waste of tax money. It’s not personally offensive like reparations are.

Aid to israel is just a roundabout way of them taxing you like the peasants you are to them. Also that fed feedback loop isn't hypothetical they are robbing you blind with your own money.

Reparations to niggers also ignores the money we’ve spent on welfare for niggers and incarcerating nigger criminals.

Frankly, I think spending $999 trillion on anything else is a better use of tax money than spending $0.01 of money on reparations to niggers. Seriously, if even $0.01 of our tax money goes to reparations, anybody who’s loyal to the white race needs to refuse to pay taxes and be willing to go to prison for tax evasion.

Bump

Niggers will spend reparation money to pay white prostitutes to have sex with me. Reparations causes white/nigger miscegenation.

Sex with them.

I'm not allowed to say. He claims he has a TBI from whiplash but that is just his pisspoor excuse for being a lousy excuse for a human being.

I agree. Little is uh... inexcusable.
Bad faith, bad actor, bad asset.

his family name probably used to be Littler
and he changed it to Little or rather his ancestors did
He coulda been Littler but no he had to be a little faggot.