Armed militia detained 300 illegals and turned them over to the Border Patrol

Citizens are more powerful then you think. Militia’s are protected in our second amendment. Liberals are REEE’ing over this, but I personally am proud of these rednecks.

apple.news/ArCEcv-6yT-KWK4jeZX1W1Q

Attached: 0D3E5D72-0FFE-405D-BC14-053334B0B529.jpg (1024x739, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.faggot
nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna996516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Handing them over to the people who will just let them go free in America
They're fucking illegals. Just shoot them and put them in a mass grave in the desert. Nobody is looking for them and you can just blame the cartels.

Bump.

Really surprised they weren't arrested for false imprisonment. Pretty sure under a Democrat president they would have been.

>Bump.
yeah, he's a got a fuckin bump stock lol

Maybe in fucking clown world

They're fine so long as they don't aim their rifles south.

honestly this would probably work if not for snitching. murdering someone like that would be extremely easy if only nobody knew about it. 300 man militia is too many and you know someone would tell someone who would find out.

>Bumpstock on an ATI AR15
>Grip pod
>cheap Wish optic
>Shitty plate carrier too low, probably without plates anyway.
>S&W SD40VE
>Real tree camo
>Folding grip
>No chin

Threepers are just Boomer LARPers.

Yeah, throughout the course of my day at work, I've been reading the coverage of this on Daily Beast, Slate, Think Progress, Common Dreams, NPR and The Guardian. TLDR; they mad. The leftwing media is super ass-hurt about these guys.

They're all left wing and want a super authoritarian state. The fact that citizens have the freedom to take any sort of initiative in their life terrifies the left winger.

>Voluntarily wearing ACUs
>Year of our Lord 2019

Shiggy fucking diggy my dudes.

Thats only the tip of this tacticool iceberg and im already ready to vomit.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

they're not a 300 man militia, the people they detained were 300

True Chads

media and government jews absolutely kvetching about this one

How do I sign up?

Are you guys soldiers or something? What wars did you fight in?

Attached: 1515726046171.png (482x651, 137K)

>apple.faggot

Why don't you archive.is that shit, desu?

Wars have names still?

none of them have plate carriers bud

How do we help/join these guys?

bladdage is clearly wearing a plate carrier with side panels

Look at the guy in the front

you can detain anyone you witness committing a crime

>300 man militia
>250 of them are feds

wrong

No one is saying a good PC.

The stuff they said is common knowledge if you're into guns and milsurp

Every once in awhile I'm still proud of fellow Americans.

Yeah but they're actually doing stuff while you just put dildos up your butt and post on Jow Forums

That's not necessarily true, there's a lot more nuance involved. So far as I can tell, NM state law allows you to detain someone you personally witness committing a felony. And crossing illegally is a misdemeanor, and being here illegally isn't itself a crime, only the crossing is.

So what these guys are witnessing is the beaners committing a civil infraction, having committed a misdemeanor at some point in the past when they weren't personally watching. That does not qualify for citizen's arrest.

Of course, none of these "asylum seekers" meet the criteria to make a valid plea for asylum, but our courts indulge them. The laws on the books aren't really the laws in practice, probably never have been.

More than you are fucking doing.

>Yeah but they're actually doing stuff while you just put dildos up your butt and post on Jow Forums

You can stop migrants with dildos up your ass.

And what am I doing?

They are patrolling the border and watching them cross. Theft is a misdemeanor under a certain amount and they can still be detained by private civilian security for it. They are doing the same thing.

k

Everyone crossing the border illegally is a suspected drug trafficker which is a felony in the court of law. Under that assumption its lawful to detain them and hand them over to the proper authorities.

this has been happening since the Minutemen during the bush years

Bitching about boomers enforcing laws on 4chin from your armchair.

Pretty sure the boomers in OPs photo is them.

I've seen the Arizona guys and they're not clowns like them.

insult their gear or lack thereof, they're still doing more than you ever will to secure the border and our country as a result

anybody in the pnw wanna get some guys together and go solve this fascist problem?

By handing them over to the people that will likely put them in your neighborhood?

why not shoot the people that let them go free in america?
another case of mutts ignoring the root cause and chasing the symptoms.

Attached: 15197250693.png (547x626, 17K)

you and your little commie friends won't do shit

Now theft, that is an interesting point. Shopkeepers and private security are often invested with extra leeway to detain thieves, due to the pervasive nature of the crime of shoplifting, and legally indemnified against charges of kidnapping/false arrest. And while you could make the argument that illegal crossing is enough of a pervasive problem it deserves similar treatment, the fact remains that there is not precedent for it and these people are factually not invested with that power.

That's not an interesting point, that's just nonsense.

they made headlines, people are talking about it

most of those people will be put in sanctuary cities

>Only felonies goy.

Complete bullshit you fucking nigger. Every store employee in the country can detain some one for petty theft, and turn them over to the police. You are a complete faggot.

Man... the Globalists are pushing for massacre. They are desperate.
They need a diversion from all the corrupt shit that's about to get flushed

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-194155.png (720x1280, 373K)

>Shopkeepers and private security are often invested with extra leeway
You just pull this shit out of your ass don't you? They are considered citizens. No more. No less. Every citizen has the same power. Fucking shill.

Jow Forums should assist them in someway.

Except you're wrong to the extent that in many cities they are enacting policies of not prosecuting these thefts under quite a large amount.
Nice spin though faggit

Attached: 1555699596746.jpg (439x465, 75K)

They'll be released the following weekend, like Border Patrol has been doing this entire time. What's the point of detaining them if the Cuck Patrol is just going to let them go free into our neighborhoods?

They look like they're all called Earl

This. Execute all illegals.

They are nothing more than invaders.

Attached: 1551936290652.jpg (867x563, 70K)

Kind of relate while unrelate pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-200637.png (720x1280, 346K)

what's wrong with real tree camo though

Bundy Ranch part 2 king nigger boogaloo
Feds are weak cunts
They only appear strong because they dogpile single targets

Nobel peace prize?
No?
Then stop letting in all these illegals!

Enacting policy of not prosecuting crimes is at the discretion of the elected District Attorney. They always had this discretion. That is part of their job description. That has nothing to do with the rights and powers of a citizen to conduct a citizens arrest. Nigger shill

Isn't Soros strategically funding candidates for dist. Attys?
Ala Kim Foxx

I also prefer to be called colored

He's exactly right. People running stores do have special privileges to detain.

There is nothing more worthless than a non-lawyer like you arguing about the law.

Shits expensive you color coordinated faggot

Dye the acu's green and theyll look less vomit

Imagine actually defending putting on UCP gear unless you were ordered to. Literally the only reason that retard put them on is because he's a LARPing idiot who thinks "Dats whut da army uses." Meanwhile everyone who's actually had to wear it laughs at how utterly retarded and emblematic of DoD corruption that pattern was. There's a reason they switched to "legally not multicam" the moment they were able to.

I can appreciate what they did while still calling them TACTICOOOL faggots. They could have done what they did in literal clown outfits.

Unless you're tactically infiltrating your grandma's vynl covered couch UCP is about as shit as it gets.

>real tree
>innadesert

Attached: 1514957894285.png (558x744, 428K)

Start your own

I tried to join a militia in about 2013.
They took me into a small room and started interviewing me and as it progressed I began to suspect more and more something wasn't right.
Then they brought in this guy who was some kind of higher up but he was obviously Jewish. Very Jewish.

After all those red flags I gtfo as quick as I could.

Multicam is cheap af now tho.

Unless Im the one commiting

I still want to join a militia but all the biggest and most well known ones are obviously compromised.

Nope

>shill
Why do you keep saying that? What would be the point of shilling in this discussion, exactly? No one here has any influence on the fate of either the illegals or the militiamen. What could shilling possibly accomplish?

Eh nevermind I don't want to join a militia anymore until the real civil war is well under way. Waste of my time otherwise.

NopeThats why you only join

Good. Let him keep it.

Thats why you only join or start something with people youve known for decades

Its not even a bad one

Based

Actually fucking nevermind again... I don't care about other people anymore. They can all burn when the civil war comes. I'm only out for myself. The white race stabbed me in the back too much now my own race does not deserve my help.

That user said to NOT kill illegals and to target officials instead.

looks like it blends in fine in the pictured environment to me

They are all called acus. Acu ocp is the technical term for the new uniforms
t. drill sergeant

Less than them

wow, some good news. europoors need not apply

Many of them were ex-cops and ex-military retard

You sound like a butthurt retard but you can't really survive alone in any kind of conflict like what you're describing, js

Its all they sell at Cabelas okay!?

Jokes aside, fleck/tropentarn is the elder-god tier of camos. Change my mind.

The only people with "special privileges" in the US are sworn law enforcement. Some states allow shop keepers to keep firearms at the register. However, that has nothing to do with arrest. Even a bar bouncer can make an arrest for a fight. If they witnessed the fight. So could a customer. Fuck man where do they find you faggots? Do they recruit out of high schools?

Boomers are a minimum of 70 years old you stupid buzzwording queer

Cringe

Youre a pussy tho

should have dumped them in San Francisco

This

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna996516
>New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday lashed out at members of a militia group who are stopping migrants at the border, declaring "regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone."
Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1554780669325m.jpg (1024x557, 44K)

If they were ex-mil and still chose to put on UCP gear then they're even more retarded than the greenest boot imaginable.

I love that the Left calls people like them LARPers when they buy guns and show them off, then freak out when they are actually active and doing something.
It must blow their mind people do something other than post online about wanting to be active in the community or going to a yearly protest.

Honestly the first time a large massacre happens on the boarder then the government will actually start patrolling the area. Sounds like a win win to me.

Only Israhell can get away with shit like this user.