Where were you when the 2019 US-Mexico border war began?

Where were you when the 2019 US-Mexico border war began?

> armed Mexican military personnel held US troops at gunpoint on the US side of the border

I am genuinely surprised Trump didn’t airstrike the Mexican President’s Palace over this.

www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/19/politics/mexican-troops-american-soldiers-border/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_content=2019-04-20T01:30:04

Attached: 0E0A5C05-4129-4107-9D0C-539D68FC5D1E.jpg (750x1028, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAk8cB9xIhk
youtube.com/watch?v=XZu7f5IvQVY
youtube.com/watch?v=sIW4leN85lM
express.co.uk/news/world/1116619/Mexico-shooting-party-hall-Minatitl-n-Veracruz-killed-injured-baby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Lujan_Grisham
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake news

No it’s not kike

If it happens, better it happens before Trump sets the illegals free.

A fucking leaf

Border Bumper

If the government was actually an american government mexico would already be eating dirt but not it's a foreign based government with american slaves providing tax to fund foreigners to disrespect the nation

Bump

This. The US military rightly should have called in air support on the Mexican troops that did this. Surprising they didn’t. Mexico is fucking retarded.

It'll never happen. mexicans are IDF tier cowardly.

trump's too busy with democratic shenanigans as usual

Mexico has lost quite a few wars to the USA in the past. They really ought to think twice here.

Attached: B017860C-B556-4BDB-8FA5-72E5701E1BBC.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

those faggots better back off, you want a rematch? ok paco, i’ll be happy to include the US population of mexicans as enemy combatants along with their faggot ass army

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-193005.png (720x1280, 150K)

yes it is kike

Is it true leaf are faggits?

Also... is some code when you faggits always misspell your subject line text?

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-194200.png (720x1280, 150K)

If Trump had any balls he would build giant catapults and launch migrants covered in flaming tar back across the Mexican border, and instead of a wall of concrete, just make a 2000 mile or longer Forest of Men 5 miles deep.

Attached: 1536326944298m.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

A fucking faggot.

The American troops are cucks for not engaging as soon as the Mexicans pointed their guns. Should have aimed back and called in air support

Attached: D75F25C4-6723-4A93-B00F-D6F258A8B98E.jpg (1024x683, 154K)

The absolute fucking state...
Of Mexican Intellectuals
Of pussy ass bitch faggit US soldiers
Don't ask don't tell was a mistake
>one of soldiers spoke Spanish and agreed to work it out
>Mexican soldier took troops side arm and put it in his truck

HoNKHOnk

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-194435.png (720x1280, 158K)

No exactly Burger. These soldiers were fucking cucks. The second the Mexicans pointed their guns they should have taken defensive position behind the vehicle, aimed back, and called in back up. You don’t back down in your own territory. If it turns into WW3 its the wetbacks fault, not the Americans.

Ok I'm done here

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-194851.png (720x1280, 169K)

Hold on so you be saying we was army and shiet???

Do what nickrow??
You lost your song song mind.
A soldier allowing another country's military to disarm him on American soil?

Man... the Globalists are pushing for massacre. They are desperate.
They need a diversion from all the corrupt shit that's about to get flushed

So the Mexican troops were on the wrong side and thought they were on the Mexican side

Getting disarmed by Mexicans? Come on, hopefully he swallowed as well

Yeah. And then they engaged American troops who were patrolling the border who cucked out. This is some gay ass shit. The more I think about it the more I agree with OP that Trump should have at least sent a couple cruise missiles at Mexico to make a point. In the military, and in high stake geo-politics, you can’t make a mistake of having your military accidentally breach a militarized border and proceed to engage and detain foreign forces. Like that just can’t happen, and if it does, one should expect missiles to start flying.

Jews are a puppet we made to make you fight yourselves

The true chess masters were us all along

Attached: 1549664437460.jpg (615x738, 96K)

literally fucking nothing

Seems to be some confusion on where there jurisdiction, maybe some sort of structure would help them know where their land is. :thinkingemoji:

THIS IS DECLARATION OF WAR. WE CAN NOW KILL ALL FILTHY FUCKING BEANERS THAT ARE IN THE US. HAVE AT IT LADS. KILL THEM ALL!!!!

>The US soldiers were appropriately in US territory" during the encounter, the statement added.

Wtf are Mexican Troops doing on our side?

>trump
>caring about the borders
>doing anything except funding israel

Maybe the US should send Mexico some GPS units so their guys don't get lost

Are you and that guy in the same room?

MIGA

Attached: gas the bikes.jpg (2500x1168, 245K)

But they need to recognize where the fuck they are before they start questioning American soldiers on American soil

>what is diplomacy

Americans should be wearing uniforms dude
Why wouldn't they question some gringos on "their soil?"

This, I'd be surprised if he even heard about this from the Mir a Lago.

(((Diplomacy)))

Let the missiles do the talking. Fuck the wetbacks

If you read the article: It can be confusing where the fuck you actually are in regards to the border. It sounds like the Mexican soldiers were lost like retards, saw the US troops in what they thought was their own brushland, panicked, because who knows why, and were going to detain them for breaching the border. One of the soldiers spoke spanish and explained the situation. And they let them go.

This is regular dumb soldier shit and it happens along borders all the time. Let's not forget that your average soldier is an 18-22 year old who was too dumb for college.

> south of the border fence
> border fence
Ah, now I'm seeing why the BLOMPH KIKE crowd isn't talking about this. They'd never admit there is such a thing as a border fence in the first place, let alone soldiers being there, too.

>Chain link dog fence is the same as a border structure

I hope you die a painful death at the hands of a Muslim invader. Hopefully it makes best Gore

Why did you get triggered this badly? Do you need a safe space?

Obama's fence. Are you retarded?

First Iran, then Mexico, WHY THE FUCK ARE US TROOPS ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE CAPTURED?! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! You’re the goddamn army! Act like it!

It would appear that I have struck a chord.

Wrong. But on top of it

Attached: remember youre claiming that there is none, nada.jpg (300x240, 25K)

>I am genuinely surprised Trump didn’t airstrike the Mexican President’s Palace over this.
maybe if they were israeli troops

You don't have one in Germany, enjoy being killed by shitskins.

How did the Mexican soldiers get across the border wall and think they were still in Mexico?

Attached: 1555653257502.webm (220x400, 1.06M)

if only it was that easy.

Delete this webm.

US troops captured and disarmed, in America, by Mexicans, on Trump’s watch.

Thinking once is hard enough for a Mexican

Nah, man. Better to start a war over a misunderstanding. These people sound like a nigger starting a fight over someone stepping on his shoes in a crowd.

The same reason a Mexican helicopter opened fire on US border patrol for trying to stop cartel smugglers on the border.

This shit better never fucking happen again Mr. President. I hope they are kissing ass as we speak through back channels. Mr. Miller if this shit ever happens again there better be air strikes, and we occupy all Mexican border states as reparations. This is fucking America! The day we start letting Mexican military fuck around past the border without serious consequences we might as well cede Texas, NM, AZ, and California

Actually this leaf is right. Was it US Army or border Patrol? I'm not even patriotic and I cannot believe this shit

What Americans should do, is kill or sexually assault several Mexican nationals in the US for this insult.

You remember that time that ancient Rome let in the barbarians and lots of them joined the army even though they never really like Rome anyway but it was a decent job and then a major reason Rome wasn't able to control its own territories when the new Roman citizens that they let in didn't really want to live under Roman laws and the Roman army had lots of people more loyal to their barbarian groups than Rome?

I'm just glad we're not repeating that mistake.

Attached: HistoryRepeats.png (310x439, 11K)

>CNN headline: Trump's trigger happy racist military incinerates Mexican military personnel with incendiary grenades; dems propose assault rifle ban in US military

Thank god we learn from other’s mistakes.

Or cross over into Mexico like a white Pancho Villa & do it

The fence has been up piecemeal through the 90's and 00's, it isn't new its just short and flimsy. We've had soldiers on the borded since the first caravan and we are keeping them there until september at minimum.

>needing to be diplomatic with Mexico

If the military doesn’t have the guts to shoot some hopped up spics, then it’s time for the militia to shine.

Trump cant even put fucking chickenwire up at the border.
He's too busy building walls in Israel to care about anything going on here in Goyland.

We are conquering you Cletus

We don't need to do anything really. Our nigger population thins your numbers daily, and you do theirs.
The problem will sort itself out eventually.

So they stopped two guys in an unmarked vehicle in a patch of land that routinely gets confused?

Oh wow its nothing.

>"An inquiry by (Customs and Border Patrol) and (the Department of Defense) revealed that the Mexican military members believed that the US Army soldiers were south of the border," Northern Command said while adding that the US troops were north of the border.
>"Though they were south of the border fence, US soldiers remained in US territory, north of the actual border," the statement said, adding that "after a brief discussion between the soldiers from the two nations, the Mexican military members departed the area."
tldr nothing happened, us airforce aircraft cross the border all the time too and no one makes a big deal out of it.
>However, the officials said the river in that area consists of brush-filled and dried-out riverbed, making it "very easy" for people to be confused as to what side of the border they are on.

Attached: 201.png (1366x768, 1.53M)

>us Air Force aircraft cross the border all the time too and no one makes a big deal out of it
It's cute you don't think you're our vassal state

The funny thing is the spics are signing up for non-combat jobs and they're still underrepresented compared to the general population. They're 12% of the military, 17% of the citizen population and around 26% if you count the illegals (who are eligible to join and will gain citizenship upon receiving an honorable discharge). Not only that but they're only 7% of combat deaths since 9/11. Of the big three (white, black, hispanic), blacks are represented in combat deaths in proportion to their civilian represented at 12% and 13% respectively, and whites are around 60% but 77% of combat deaths. Even the blacks are more patriotic, and when I did these numbers I only counted the death as 'white' if the deceased's ancestral ethnicity was listed specifically as a country in Europe, so it's not padded out by nonwhites like the civilian 63% lie is and FBI statistics . The meme about minorities dying in the American military is a total lie.

>a bunch of posts crying because some confusion at the river muh invasion muh war against mexico muh airstrike
>muh vassal state, we own your country durr
Which one is it, faggot?
youtube.com/watch?v=aAk8cB9xIhk

Attached: UNOPES.jpg (820x960, 128K)

Forgot these
youtube.com/watch?v=XZu7f5IvQVY
youtube.com/watch?v=sIW4leN85lM

You're not our vassal state, compadre. You're not anyone's vassal state. You're a cartel coop masquerading as a legitimate state. There's just too much corruption at every level for the good people to ever fight. Even if your government started rooting out corruption at every level and publicly torturing anyone associated with the cartels it's not like it would intimidate them, since they've been doing it to each other for decades. You guys need a Hitler with the brutality and mindset of Vlad the Impaler.

Attached: TacoVlad.jpg (800x422, 69K)

>Spic troops to lazy and dumb to know where the actual border is and instead assume that the fence is exactly AT the border.
Spics everyone.

I'm 18% spic myself btw.

Attached: Spic.png (1200x1737, 258K)

This.

> oh wow the Mexican military detaining US military at gun point on American soil isn’t a big deal hahaahaha

Go fuck yourself kike

>be Mexican troops
>believe that two Americans are on your side of the border (mistakenly of course, because retarded Mexicans)
>draw guns, menacingly question them with rifles pointed at their heads
This is what happens when they think two fucking people are illegally on their side of the border. Why again does our border patrol not just shoot on sight or deport immediately when hordes of beaners are jumping our border?

Mexico is such a shithole.
Narcos have just massacred a party in which they killed 13 people including baby.

express.co.uk/news/world/1116619/Mexico-shooting-party-hall-Minatitl-n-Veracruz-killed-injured-baby

Attached: IMG_20190420_032248.png (393x397, 238K)

>KILL
t. Basement dwelling edgelord

"¿Que pasa, gringo?"

> BREAKING NEWS: Mexican troops QUESTION US soldiers! Hitler loses again!

Journalists should be traffic light ornaments by 2022.

Attached: 9af9de1ac25265461d7536ac47.jpg (850x1058, 195K)

>CNN
I'll need a source please

>t. semen drinking faggot

Is this woman a jew? why does she want to make NEW MEXICO, MEXICO.
she called for militia to stop stopping spics crossing the border
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Lujan_Grisham
whats her end game anons?

It should have ducked.

Attached: 1543697455354.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Holy fuck this was the war this occurred on April 13th, some quantum user stopped it.

Used to think it was Sweden, or maybe the UK, but really the US is the biggest nation of cucks on planet Earth