Another Young White Kid put in the hospital

I cant believe this isn't even showing up on the radar. They are attacking unprotected children with impunity.
Seriously this guy isn't even getting charged with a hate crime for literally circling a neighborhood until he found a couple little white boys he could murder.
WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID. YOUR SISTER. YOU
>mobile.twitter.com/DillonMThomas/status/1118279870016917504

Attached: dog bites man.png (528x500, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
foxnews.com/us/brittanee-drexel-teen-who-vanished-in-2009-was-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID. YOUR SISTER.
then i would respond accordingly.

>dog bites man
Sadly not much of a story desu.

Attached: 1553477052045.gif (220x220, 30K)

just imagine if a white man did this to black kids. holy fuck

it will be front page news in all the MSM.

>man bites dog
Now that's a fucking news story.

Attached: 1555538191611.png (500x675, 282K)

Attached: basic N.png (637x559, 58K)

Too bad those are Jow Forumslacks and not normies

>WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID. YOUR SISTER. YOU
I'd write a letter begging, pleading and urging that the prosecutor immediately drop all charges.

America. The story

In a big black pickup truck with a confederate flag waving
Like the anti-Republican campaign ad some time back

nigs are out of control lately
even more violent than usual
what happened?

/thread

Attached: IMG_2126.jpg (630x354, 91K)

Top kek! that's right assholes.

t. leaf who doesn't give a fuck

>what happened?

Their faggot commie nigger Muslim president is gone.

honk honk honkies has a new meaning now

Attached: canadayessssss!!!.png (1578x913, 837K)

They did something similar but didn't actually attack the black kids, just attacked them with nasty words and hate flags.

They got something like 19 years for that.

Attached: 77457546.png (710x501, 32K)

Its true. Leftists have thoroughly indoctrinated every last white person into the cult of white guilt. Dogs can do no harm, bites heal get over it. Police kill too many dogs.
It all gets tiring
I dont know about them but white people have collectively hit a watershed. I can feel it at the university I go too. All the whites are fed up with this except a few feminist cuntrags and lefty professors.
I had a 3 hour long discussion with a lefty 4/20 blazit stoner today about how our grandchildren are going to get genocided at this rate and he completely agreed. The alt rights views are literally the mainstream views. White people just havent found their voice yet.
I think the non-whites sense this happening too. hence the uppity behaviour

This is why niggers used to get lynched

DA POLEECE DO DAT SHIT ERRYDAY, MAYNE!

Fpbp I know I would too

yeah pretty much this.

Attached: 6879-1.jpg (871x610, 157K)

RACE WAR

Weeeeeeeeeew lad his family should kill this guy

This country is a joke.
Going to underground raves taught me the importance of tribalism. I'm not being ironic.

That kid looks like he could be my son when he was younger. It's time to end these niggers for good.

Attached: dowhattojude.gif (500x317, 1001K)

after a certain amount of time, in-game in minecraft. dont want to be the only suspect, though you will be one regardless. i wonder what an appropriate time frame would be

Nice, got any neat stories worth sharing?

Dont let this thread get slid guys. This is important. They will let these dogs get away with anything meanwhile they suck the lifeblood out of our people and wipe out our culture

Attached: Dog Bites hard.jpg (982x988, 147K)

They're riled up by the (((media))), they know exactly how trivially easy it is to motivate these "people" to acts of violence. (((They))) are counting on it.

Attached: 1512093204958.jpg (687x421, 72K)

Subhuman Niggers need to be exterminated.

>Oghalhdlfhaslkjhflksdhfaslkjfhs

wtf kind of name is this

Attached: 1554852607382.jpg (499x375, 47K)

>SUSPECT ARRESTED IN HIT & RUN #Colorado State Patrol reported the suspect >(Oghaleoghene Atuno, 21) was seen circling the cul-de-sac several times before driving on to the sidewalk...hitting two young boys.
>The young boys were going home from playing
BBall

Two white kids were just targeted by a nog and no one will ever care.

>

>

Attached: dog mauls children.png (1273x812, 377K)

Western man is choosing to slide meekly into the annals of history

>what's your name?
>abldooghffgfaneo

Attached: 1363163858925.jpg (731x565, 26K)

Fuck niggers. I hope that kids Dad is actually a man and kills everyone that nigger ever shared a KFC bucket with

Happens all the time. But it's not true that no one will care. People that will seize their destinies and make history will care. The time is almost upon us. Prepare yourselves.

Attached: 1530730564023.png (908x759, 504K)

Attached: Wanttosee.jpg (495x873, 173K)

Friendly reminder

Attached: tc0naxgit67y.jpg (960x954, 56K)

Humans typically dont rape monkeys unless they are left wing onions bois desperate for pussy. And no dog would ever turn them down, pathetic as they are

Dude we could turn this entire board into one big nigger hate thread by just posting black on white crimes and nothing would change.

The point is to get this in the media. It is being ignored so far. We can make this pop up on the radar if we make a fuss about it

Attached: 1432699778747.png (1059x1420, 1.14M)

This shit was happening since the 90's where niggers ruin your life but you just shake their hands and say you dindu nuffin

Attached: 1546312567079.jpg (1152x814, 212K)

This is the most relevant post itt. We whites need to cull our herd of these pathological fucks asap.

>Biehl
>That hair, nose, and droop eye
Jews have been drinking their own koolaid for the last century, and it will destroy them.

Looks like gay nigger

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Attached: Dontmaketheblackkidsangry 2.jpg (605x879, 188K)

In unrelated news, (((studies))) prove repeat offenders tend to get longer jail sentences. The causes for this are unclear but presumed racist.

>Always look at the eyes user. Always.

Attached: 2z12au.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Attached: Fuck you whitey.jpg (657x803, 188K)

>White kid talks to his friend
>Gets sent to the hallway for 10 minutes
>Black kid telling jokes to the whole class
>Gets kicked out of class and thinks its racism
>Both are technically the same issue of talking in class

These fucking niggers.
Helter Skelter. The goddamn baboons are attacking our children out in the open more and more like they were sport.
It's time to make it stop

Attached: 45968048045.png (720x528, 278K)

on the bright side, if those boys survive, that nog just created two aryan supersoldiers

Attached: Albany False race attack.jpg (2374x966, 629K)

Niggers are too stupid to have free will though. This is the Media's fault.

is there a point to you putting a couple dirty bitches in rut fighting on my thread?

The diverse food is worth it huh Mr. Tibbets.

That truck-chasing-brown-kids ad was an attack ad against the opponent of the man who is now governor of Virginia. The governor with the med school yearbook blackface/klansman photo.

how do we know it wasn't self-defense?

Based redpilled and checked

This "man" should die like his child did.

>dun be a h8r man

Attached: 2z13fq.jpg (500x646, 60K)

International news for weeks and would be used in some way to promote gun control.

elaborate on the raves?

>Jose Torres
>waving Confederate battleflags

Dios mio...

Public hanging would be good.

SHEEEITTT

foxnews.com/us/brittanee-drexel-teen-who-vanished-in-2009-was-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says

Attached: Passover ritual.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

Attached: End of LWO 2011.png (901x899, 186K)

How is that monkey even in America? His name sounds native African ape.

happy passover friends. MIGA 2020

List of things you/everyone in this thread is gonna do about it:
1. Cry about it anonymously
Great plan.

let thine will be done

The point isnt to do something you subhuman faggot. The point is to get this into the news cycle by getting the right pissed off about it. Are you so fucking retarded you dont realize what propaganda is or how this board is good for spreading it?
Seriously go fuck yourself with a giant black cock if you think that spreading the news of white children being targeted by african migrants isnt newsworthy or relevant to the culture war

That's good. Get the piece of shit back on the street, track and hunt him.

And the second his foot hit the sidewalk his head would explode.

Attached: 20190420_003255.jpg (689x452, 231K)

22-250 yeaa boy!

This
Whites are beginning to “get it”
And I’m fucking excited

Attached: BD89DA65-BFEB-4899-A01A-58DF211CB051.jpg (565x518, 77K)

They do us all such a great service. Godspeed you glorious cunts.

Attached: cringe.jpg (850x960, 80K)

If it was my 2 kids, the headlines would show 1 death and 2 injured.

Youd have to go to war with the police and feds. They will come after you if you harm one of their repeat offenders. The niggers make cops rich by inflating crime rates, all cops have to do is be lenient and make sure the niggers dont shoot them when they pull them over for running 16 red lights at 80mph.

Please go back to school I am begging

Normie news is ignoring this. Spread it.

This is why I don't leave Weld County, fuck Denver.

Why dont you go suck off your local African gang while you take Chinese dick up your ass

Black men are all gentle kangz, user, TalmudVision told me so.

At least he has the decency to look completely evil. Those eyes are pure menace.

Protect your fellow whites. Be proactive. For example.
I walk around the mall frequently.
I fucking hate the mall.
But I'm keeping an eye on the elderly, the females, the children. All white of course. BE PROACTIVE AGAINST COONERY.

So your an unpaid unofficial volunteer mall cop?

Congress would make a resolution on White "supremacist" terrorism (meaning anyone who thinks Whites have a right to exist) using deliberately false "statistics" while ignoring all anti-White crimes, groups like SPLC and ADL would try to get money by acting like Whites are committing genocide and non-whites dindu nuffin, the media would run anti-white propaganda, schools from elementaey school through college would teach anti-white classes, and globalists would try to take away our rights and flood us with third-world parasites who hate us and our culture. Oh wait, that's already happening.

Attached: Megalia - Feminist Death Cult 2.jpg (1552x7337, 2.6M)

CNN would drown in their own cum.

Attached: comfynight.png (1262x672, 677K)

The kikes in the media would run the story every hour at the top of the hour for weeks.
The kikes in congress would pass further anti-white hate crime resolutions, and the white cucks that are supposed to be representing us would join them. Fuck this society.

Almost did the other day since i refuse to stop my car to niggers.

Agree 100%. I've felt the tide turning for some time now.

I live in a fairly right wing area that has been swamped with immigrants in the last 5 years. My university has all the typical liberal cancer as the stereotypes, but every time race and gender are brought up I can feel the tension in the room. None of the whites participate and they typically ignore the professor afterwards. The thing is, except for the explicit left wing faggots, ALL of the whites are tuning out the professors. You can even see the frustration they feel because the school itself is 70% white or so. The teachers squirm afterwards

He does it for free

we literally had an example of this the same week and the guy was charged with a hate crime, branded a white supremacist and given life in prison for running over a 19 year old black with a bunch of priors after a fight in a parking lot.