When is the US going to invade and destroy Brazil?

I mean, let's be honest guys, you're probably going to backstab us like you did in WWII.

Attached: depositphotos_78544906-stock-photo-brazil-and-united-states-flags.jpg (1024x640, 67K)

>depositphotos
fuck off kike

The Jews runs America don’t expect them not to backstab you Trump is a perfect example of this. They will recycle your president to get more funds to Israel and control every side

the united states has a standing policy to not extend beyond the North-American continent. the furthest south we would plausibly annex is panama

It'd be like stepping into a huge turd
Not worth the hassle

By the end of 2019 the North hemisphere will become inabitable. And guess where those cock sucking dick licking americans will go.

>backstab us like you did in WWII
They didn't backstage anyone, Vargas just sold our country to the jews and we ended up not only joining the bad side but also not gaining anything from it.

>Vargas
>Sold our country
Some history classes are needed user, else you gonna fail hard on enem

Ummmmm........ok. I'm not so sure about that, what is the purpose of this thread?

That you guys aren't really our friends? And you actually despise us just like you do mexicans.

Stop having so many niggers and stop deforesting the Amazon you fucking brainlets.

So you can become a souless drone and suck the gringos you traitor? I bet you dont even live near niggers seu muleque de predio

Never. It's more likely that Brasil will invade Mexican/Nigger States of America than the other way around.

>vargas appears to save the country
>btfo commies and liberals
>start to fix errors of the old republic
>nationalize industry
>could keep on with the nationalist work and make brazil a decent country
>instead purges integralists
>makes brazil adopt the artificial national identity burguers created
>join allies for some lend lease shit and some military bases in the northeast
Yeah, he sold the country.
Our status as an american puppet was stablished after that point.

Empires never invade their colonies after conquesting them, huehuehue.

Yeah he should have absolutely allied with nazi germany, Brazil would completely wipe out thew US alone at the time with our super army, he did what he could at the time to keep in power and not having america invade us, the ones who sold us was the military presidents

Maybe complete obliteration was better than this timeline we live in

If the conditions were infavorable staying neutral was more than enough.
If war was unavoidable, being btfo was a preferable alternative to becoming an american puppet without a fight
Actually, even if we joined the allies anyway, Vargas could have avoided making us the country of "Samba, futebol e malandragem", but instead he let that define what our country is about.

I'll invade some of that Brazilian pussy

I don't despise Brazilians. I just despise that they come to Disney World and act like goddamn animals

That's fine, you should see us on our natural habitat

And you come to Brazil and act like animals.
See

>Brazil would completely wipe out thew US alone at the time with our super army

Attached: 1502767001049.jpg (958x960, 53K)

We love our brap buddies

Attached: 1553370061279.jpg (760x760, 69K)

I'm married to a Brazilian woman, I've seen everything I needed to see in Brazil

Attached: lol.jpg (1320x693, 132K)

sounds good to me; but first we rape the women

He was being ironic you know?

"woman"

He kept the nationalist work.

He tried to ally with the integralists, and even invited their leader Plínio to be part of the government, at the Ministry of Education. But for some unknown reason Plínio refused and the integralists tried to kill Vargas.

He did not make Brazil adopt any artificial identity.

And he joined the allies because the germans got a pretty intense campaing in the south, with huge amounts of schools, german army's secret service, and with the german government inflating the number of teuto-brazilians and allying with the argentinian government.
It was clear that the germans would try to take our land.

He even got deposed and killed because he did not want to accept foreign intervention here.

YOU know their going to make the Brasil a US Colony Right?

>wipeout us with super army
KEK

Attached: F4AA1403-54F4-4AE1-AB47-3C190C6BD2DF.gif (1000x1000, 208K)