Eric & Dylan

> 20 years ago today, in a little wealthy town in Colorado, two High School Seniors would commence their "Judgement Day", and change the face of American society, media, and the gun debate forever. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold met at 6AM, made final preparations, and at 10AM would detonate a gas tank in a field several miles away from Columbine High School. They then proceeded to the school, where they waited for gas tanks inside the cafeteria to explode. When they didn't, both boys walked into the school and over the next 45 minutes, proceeded to kill 12 students, and 1 teacher, and injured 23 other staff and students.

> At 11:45AM, both Eric and Dylan made their way to the Library where they would end their rampage, and shot themselves in the head. They would be 38 years old today.

youtu.be/DjyLe2mQq60

Attached: Eric and Dylan.jpg (1276x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wj9Y0vGxTGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did they do it?

Because they were Trump supporters

They didn't change shit.

They started the mass shooting epidemic you dumb nigger

There is no mass shooting epidemic.

no one gives a fuck
>hide thread

F

youtube.com/watch?v=wj9Y0vGxTGE

N A T U R A L
S E L E C T I O N

F

wonder if they will ever change the school system so its less socially and mentally raping the fragile minds of teens.

Attached: F.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

there is one every week

says the nigger

One was a faggot and the other one was retarded.

20 years ago you couldnt openly be a fag in highschool

this is correct. both where white supremacist who bullied minorities and wanted to "purge" all traitors and minorities.

there isn't, actually

No there isnt. The pace hasnt really changed since kent state. And even quite similar per-capita to most other countries.

this

prove it faggot

Not even close you mentally ill brainlet.

Take your meds you freak

>Columbine was 20 years ago
Time flies

Attached: 1555545574255m.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

you watch too much television and it's kind of sad how brainwashed you are

because MTV wouldn't stop playing Pearl Jam "Jeremy". Again and again.

You are joking right?

In Colorado in the 90s? Their school was Napolean Dynamite white.

t. lived in Thornton in the 90s

Because they were jews with single mothers, like all shooters.

prove it faggot

Hot
If only they got their parents too
Kill all boomers

look at the spacing from this histrionic yid

yeah it was pretty white back then

Attached: 1555718682282.jpg (2414x1018, 994K)

brainlets go nuts, nothing new.

Gun debate change what the fuck do you mean USA has more guns and weaker laws than ever

I wish to see basement tapes.

It's designed to do this lel. It's how they condition you to see your own people as the enemy.

suck a cock fag

into the oven you go kike faggot nigger fucker

well tough cookies

You want me to prove the lack of something that would literally be on every news station 24/7 if it happened every week. It doesn't happen. Period. You probably can't even name the last one, or tell us when it was.

We really need to start locking you retards up.
Reality is clearly too hard for you.

They didn't start shit Martin Bryant IQ 65 shot 36 people in 1996, those guys were just gay I mean literally one of em was clearly homosexual and couldn't handle it

>Martin Bryant
>shot people
No he didn't.

Hehe

Attached: IMG_2793.jpg (577x531, 25K)

holy shit youre a dumb kike

LIAR

It's truly astonishing that society hasn't gotten rid of you chimps yet.

You are a dumb nigger, drop the act.

I'm not the monkey NPC who's trying to claim there is a mass shooting every week.

ur the nigger

Not all are successful but yes counting attempts this is weekly occurrence and the reason we don’t hear about them on the news constantly is because they literally happen all the fucking time. If something keeps happening it is no longer news unless it is particularly high kill count.

Because they didn't know the 14

Seriously. Columbine was an utter failure.

Attempts that don't result in casualties or are stopped are by definition not mass shootings you retarded kike.

I saw the high res with no names a while back and snagged this kek

Attached: Capture00.jpg (268x284, 9K)

Xillenials were faggots
t.xillenial

Time flies
We'll all be dead in a few decades

lmfao didn't expek to get my daily kek from Jow Forums god damn that was a good one and absolutely based

This is highly likely

They were losers who are dead now. Move on, get over it

>get over it
n-no you

Attached: 1543462333268s.jpg (247x250, 7K)

People who worship these two angsty faggots deserve to be executed. No one should ever speak their names again.

Marilyn Manson music

>wealthy
It was a middle class town at best.

t. was 1 mile away watching Hercules after school at my babysitter's house when it happened.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Attached: 1554119142895.jpg (2183x1321, 1.78M)

fuck you cunt make me

that's fucking spooky

I don't support shootings by any means but I've always found them interesting, especially school ones and even more so Columbine. What's the best documentary/movies about Columbine or anything along those lines?

there is one that makes them faggots i think