Sewer Cleaning in Los Angeles, California

youtube.com/watch?v=fewPbl0k9VA

>Be 70% non-white city
>Sewage workers all white men

why is this, Jow Forums?

Attached: 12490712145.jpg (240x360, 11K)

Attached: baitin.png (1198x1188, 1.49M)

is that a hot dog or dildo?
what is Florida man trying to do with that gator?

Probably trying to fuck that dinosaur into submission like that other Florida Man.

Have you ever seen what happens when niggers and/or mexicans try running or maintaining public services?

>2019
>white men's main purpose is to clean up nigger shit

i had a plumbing estimate a few months back and it looked like my house was being raided by vikings. the hand that holds the plumbing union purse strings is the hand that routes the turd

>why is this, Jow Forums?
white men wants to be BLACKED

>why is this, Jow Forums?
It requires skills, certification and pays well. This is why. Non-whites just want free money and will only work in jobs that require no responsiblity ....and think they are above this, but bitch that these people make better money than they do.

t. pipefitter

Not gonna lie, the picture is like that dildo, bait for faggots.

DONT DO IT FLORIDAMAN, YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR

That’s a dildo

I knew guys that did this shit. They were all Portugese and make like $40/hr.

>$40/hr.
For a major city like LA, this would be a very low estimate. These guys in the video probably make $60+/hour + benefits including a full pension & lifetime benefits after 20-25 years. Their full package is quite possibly over $100/hour, and they deserve every cent of it.

Believe it or not he looks Canaanite not White.

Multipass?

I think you have to go to school/program for it lmao

Proberly because it pays good fucking money

>white men are the only ones who maintain something critical to modern civilisation
Imagine my fucking shock.

Women have been claiming equality of work for how many decades now and the lazy cunts still do fuck all that actually matters.

maybe he needs to go to San Fran

Attached: D4XfNTYWAAArbMa.jpg (960x570, 48K)

Its a good, high paying job which requires some expertise to not get covered in shit. Its probably super bureaucratic, well paying, and relatively easy because no one else wants to deal with it. The white dudes are smart because they can leverage the functions of their job in their favor. They probably get crazy overtime etc, meanwhile, a bunch of Spanish people are doing much more menial, lower paying work like delivering food. Which I am OK with, its good money and I love how convenient it is for me. You're a nigger faggot.