Obviously vaccines are a net good for society but why do people get so angry over what is like 12 people who actually...

Obviously vaccines are a net good for society but why do people get so angry over what is like 12 people who actually think whatever it is “anti-Vaxers” think. I just think the reaction from the media and establishment shills is suspicious

Attached: 4F7B40BF-FDAC-4F8D-AFDD-41FEDE9F53F4.jpg (1242x1267, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
uscfc.uscourts.gov/aggregator/sources/8
mja.com.au/journal/2011/195/1/no-fault-compensation-scheme-serious-adverse-events-attributed-vaccination
youtube.com/watch?v=eR6NEv6yCEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

McCartney cs McCain

Can’t wait

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

How are children catching it if the vaccines worked as they should? Would the only people at risk be the anti-vaxers themselves?

My body my choice

Stop asking questions, goy.... something, something, heard immunity

what an antisemite

Are you mentally deficient? Not vaccinated allows viruses to evolve and adapt to stronger variants vaccines are useless against. Are you fucktard just an anti-vaxer because you think you need to defend every stupid conservative position? There are plenty more of natural health stupid anti-vax lefties.

The irony is that all the people damaged by vaccines were PRO VACCINE. Yet you all call them crazy instead of agreeing that there are dangers, and that we should take care of them for taking the risk for the good of society when they do get harmed.

The vaccine court exists, look it up. Damages are paid out in vast sums every week. From everything from paralysis to death. It's all paid with taxpayer money as well.

Why don't you just admit that the inserts that come with the vaccines listing the dangers are possible, and make the argument that it's rare, but that we should take better care and create better watch and document procedures to verify damages that have been done since it's the taxpayers paying for it anyway. Why turn your back on pro vaccine people that were fucked over for the rest of their lives by trying to do something good, you sick twisted fucks.

Here's the site for the court... this is the page where you can see all the judgements.

uscfc.uscourts.gov/aggregator/sources/8

I’m not an Epidemiologist, hence the question, faggot.

Around 2015 a woman shilling vaccines on faceberg was exposed as having connections to the vaccine industry, like her father was a ceo or executive for a vaccine producer, anyone remember her name?

Maybe it’s the illegal immigrants comin into the country just maybe

I’m somewhat of an agnostic when it comes to vaccines, but when people like Meghan McCain and Jake Tapper are shilling this hard for them,
I can’t help but be skeptical.

mad?

That makes no sense. If you are vaccinated, you shouldn't be able to get it... if you do, then the vaccination is shit. If the vaccinations rely on EVERYONE having them, then we are SOL because they are flooding every western country with unvaccinated immigrants with poor hygiene.

Nonsense, the nearly eradicated diseases could not possibly be brought in by our virtuous unvaccinated refugees seeking asylum. Must have already been here just laying dormant. You racist bigot.

>Thousands of antivaxers are despicable and a real danger to society! -the left
>Millions of llegal immigrants who have never been been vaccinated are no problem. -also the left

> Adamantly deares vaccines work
> Still gets sick
> Blames those that didnt get vaccine
> Those without vaccine arent sick

Logic of an always vaxxer

This Is very antisemitic
Take it down

the more redditors and kikes I see screeching about anti vaxers the more I want to support the movement

Because the antivaxxers don't let their childeren get vaxxed

The easiest path for something to evolve into a vaccine resistant strain is by an already vaccinated person to get it, which implies the vaccine at best is ineffective

Maybe that retarded baby should have gotten vaccinated.

Not a contradiction unless you can point t to your imaginary vague “the left’ advocating against vaccinating illegal immigrants.

>Anti vaxxers have been a thing since at least the 1970's
>Nothing happens
>Recently anti vaxxers get some media attention
>Shit happens
Every. Fucking. Time.

The people catching it are not vaccinated. There are various types of people who for different reasons cannot receive vaccinations. Those people are put at risk by people who choose not to vaccinate their children for philosophical reasons.

Ackshually, vaccinated people still acquire and host the diseases. They would be better ground for evolution of the disease since they immediately select against the primary strain, whereas unvaccinated people would be a host which allows regression to the mean.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO MAKE SENSE YOU MONSTER

The only people who are actually unvaccinated in the US are illegals and hasidic jews

> various types of people who for different reasons
so... vaccines are not 100% safe then
> philosophical reasons
concern for your child's health is only a philosophy lmao

Why is Meghan McCain a thing now?

Fucking life man.

She looks worse than Jon

>her father literally killed little kids throughout his entire life
>her entire career is centred on being his spawn

she's the goodest of goys

They want you to believe it’s white people though and not poor thirdworlders

Deflecting blame to boogey-man group so no one suspects its really the hoards of unvaccinated shit-hole dwellers migrating from their holes.

If there’s no border enforcement and they can freely flow in then there’s no system to ensure they will be vaccinated. Do you think brown people can’t be anti vaxx? Pretty racist desu. A bigger contradiction worth pointing out would be the left’s view that overpopulation is a problem and needs to be reduced. Handing out modern medicine to hordes of third worlders with typically high mortality rates would invariably result in a population boom so wtf bro do you love climate change or something?

If the mother had measles as a child instead of a vaccination, she would have passed immunity on to her baby through breastmilk while it was so young and vunerable. Measles mortality rate is so low, it is better to get it and be naturally immune for life. Your kid is more likely to die on a car ride to the grocery store than from catching measles, fear propaganda.

"antivaxxer" is a racist dogwhistle for "refugee" fyi

>you are responsible for other people’s children getting sick
Kek. Scientism’s “original sin”

Kill the unvaccinated Jewish children whose orthodox Jewish parents refuse to have them vaccinated. Also, kill the millions of 3rd worlders flooding into the US and Europe via the mass immigration agenda from countries with minimal vaccination coverage.

You will never hear those attacking "anti-vaxers" discuss the orthodox Jews who refuse to give their children vaccines or the millions of 3rd worlders being flooded into the US and Europe from countries with minimal vaccine coverage.

Attached: 4151671824598.png (1351x4495, 1.52M)

>so... vaccines are not 100% safe then
No. There are conditions for certain people in which vaccines can be unsafe. They could be too young, they could be allergic, they could have certain diseases, abnormalities, or take certain medications that keep them from doing so.

yeah exactly, and they paint them as conservatives when antivaxers are alternative medicine hippies

>The vaccine court exists
No such thing exists in Australia. If you’re hurt or killed by a vaccine then you are on your own. No lawyer will go near it.
mja.com.au/journal/2011/195/1/no-fault-compensation-scheme-serious-adverse-events-attributed-vaccination

Or maybe they just don't want unproven vaccines forced on their kids, if the jews won't inject their own that is saying something. Go fuck up your own kids, but leave others out of it.

It's a psyop. Get people to hate antivaxxers, and you can just tell them that climate change deniers are the exact same.

Vaccines dont work and are harmful

Attached: IMG_20190325_173411_01.jpg (1080x1096, 405K)

Being pro-vaccine is fedora tier.

Look at Gab.ai @vaccines for red pills

Attached: IMG_20190321_125025_01.jpg (1080x1080, 595K)

Attached: IMG_20190322_095438_01.jpg (1080x1070, 895K)

Attached: IMG_20190320_120947_01.jpg (1080x1075, 844K)

This creature wants you vaccinated!

Wake up you fedora faggots

Attached: 1555018124306m.jpg (1024x904, 176K)

>they could be allergic
No one was allergic to anything other than bee stings before vaccines came about. Vaccines are the cause of allergies. It was well understood at time but now ignored.

lol is there a vaccine to protect kids from napalm like her father dropped on children?

coz all the vaccines bar a few(maybe?) are fake and doing something detrimental
obviously
you supposed alt right guys who dont this are retards

I was pro-vaxx but after all these shills come out I'm changing my mind.

didn't RFK get ghosted by 5 yale professors for a vaccine debate?

The interdimensional reptilian shapeshifting mantids are causing AI deepfake false flags by masonic predictive program weather manipulation and fluoride trails to distract moloch crisis actors from the fact that fake news aliens are hollow and that the sandy hook landing never happened so (((they))) can continue to harvest gangstalker jesuit adrenochrome from our kali yuga pineal glands for chinese nanochip astral projection remotely through demonic V2K 5G technology from the black cube HAARP hexagon on top of satan

>why are people mad

Because measles cases tripled this year faggot

Funny that she still uses a pic from 50 pounds in the past.

Utah has the highest autism rate in America
Utah has the highest vaccination compliance rate in America

Amish don't vaccinate
Amish have virtually no autism

how hard is it to make this connection holy fuk

mwahahahahaha

Maybe it’s not anti vaxxers, maybe the vaccine just wears off

Attached: E975E789-B499-417D-BECC-14D6B8545F0A.jpg (828x1209, 258K)

>it's the 10 unvaccinated Americans fault
>not the millions of undocumented and unvaccinated illegal immigrants who have likely been exposed to and are carrying diseases fault
Really activated my almonds

That bitch looks like Weird Al Yankovic wtf

Vaccines only last a few years. Any claim to the contrary is false and completely made up. By the time you're in your mid 20's all your childhood vaccines are worthless. Society has never been anywhere near "heard immunity" levels for this reason alone.

Secondly, peer reviewed studies have shown that getting real viruses from the wild, such as the flu, leads to a significant reduction in cancer risk for the full lifespan of the individual who contracts it. Vaccines do not provide this benefit, due to vaccines activating a different part of the immune system than a real sickness.

Finally, vaccine court had paid millions in damages in exchange for gag orders on the victims.

All three of these points are mainstream, unassailable, and do not require going into the dangers of vaccine adjuvants, lifetime allergies (peanut etc), asthma, autism etc.

Poison yourself and your kids at your leisure. Leave those of us with the IQ to see through it, alone.

this is unironically the best case against vaccines that exists

is she the religious jews STUPID!!!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I mean... we kind of got over the plague in a few generations, by we I mean our ancestors.

>Secondly, peer reviewed studies have shown that getting real viruses from the wild, such as the flu, leads to a significant reduction in cancer risk for the full lifespan of the individual who contracts it.
Why do anti vax people have to make up retarded shit constantly

im a non vaxxer because i know jews want me dead, so im definitely not injecting cocktails of chemicals that I can not confirm what it is inside of my body just because jews say so. The fact that this angers jews so much only makes me more sure of my decision.

The more the immune system is trained to mount Th2 responses to infectious agents, the less the immune system is capable of mounting Th1 responses. The literature is packed with peer-reviewed research that conclusively proves that infection with childhood illnesses reduces cancer risks later in life. Why? The immune system is being actively trained to have strong Th1 responses to anything that looks weird. Failure to contract childhood illnesses leaves the body less equipped to deal with shit, and thus cancer is more likely to take root.

Another cause of vaccine damage is the response to vaccine ingredients themselves. DNA fragments in the vaccines can cause cells to mutate, potentially becoming cancerous. Preservative agents in vaccines (being preservative agents because they are toxic) can directly damage the patient's cells, and often selectively target the nervous system. Adjuvants such as aluminum can migrate in the body, damaging both vital organs and the nervous system.

Attached: 320C71E2-B7B2-4CC5-952F-6701B4A04174.png (963x652, 115K)

Attached: 1536602075024.jpg (720x720, 38K)

Attached: 1536604386952.jpg (1024x791, 157K)

Attached: 1536607008172.png (683x960, 1.18M)

Attached: 1536607299253.png (1024x904, 1.05M)

Attached: 1536607411162.jpg (1267x1920, 745K)

Attached: 1555205442392.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

Attached: 1555205468606.jpg (1024x490, 88K)

Those who do not take vaccines do not harm those who do because those who do take vaccines are protected by the vaccines, so why cant we let people not take vaccines? They will only kill each other off, no? There is a more nefarious reason why (((they))) want all to be vaccinated.

Attached: 1555205493815.jpg (741x468, 53K)

Attached: 1555205511169.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

Attached: 1555205526738.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

Attached: 1555205542940.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

Attached: 1555205566460.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Attached: 1555205684456.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

Attached: 1555205738939.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

These antivax tards are the proof that this board is overrun by boomers now.

Attached: 1555205784657.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Attached: 1555214137954.png (562x495, 115K)

The only people who get measles are orthodox jews who go on their birthright trip. Fucking 2/3rds of all US measles cases are in NY

Attached: 1555214693633.jpg (600x424, 31K)

This nigger Dkj posted seems triggered. It’s okay nig we know you think the bad is gonna eat you.

Attached: 1555214833088.jpg (800x800, 109K)

Attached: 1555215055572.jpg (638x359, 46K)

Attached: 1555215503804.jpg (1157x719, 95K)

Attached: 1555215866166.gif (3620x2156, 2.85M)

Attached: 1555216111209.jpg (483x710, 77K)

Trying to use logic in this arguement goy? KYS.

>OH NOT NOT (((MEASLES)))
>ITS SO FUCKING DEADLY
>OMGOMGOMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Fucking pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=eR6NEv6yCEg

>just inject your children with this shit bro
>you dont want random assholes on twitter passive aggressively calling you names do you?
The funny part is they think peer pressure is going to work at all in the current year.