twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he thinks california is american

Stfu you dumb fucking leaf. San Fran is BEANED to the max

>Mutt dick sucker

>low IQ mutt doesn't know his own maps

>mexifornia
>america
pick one.

Quiet pajeet, you have more people in one square mile of India shitting in the streets than there are people in most US states. Your people are literal cockroaches rolling around in your own shit

The air is so dense in San Fagcisco, it acts as a diuretic and laxative.

Attached: 1551327372855.jpg (800x1100, 238K)

California, especially San Francisco, is not America, at least not anymore. They used to be a bastion of White America, but overtime liberalism and liberal policies have attracted hordes of shitskins. To keep their liberal policies in effect with hordes of shitskins immigrating every year the cost of living in California has skyrocketed. Places like San Francisco are unliveable for shitskins and the poor leaving them with no home to defecate so they opt to shit in the streets. California is a hellhole.

California is Neo New Mexico

Attached: leaf.png (858x1390, 951K)

If you paid attention here you’d notice pol is highly critical of this issue as it’s an example of unchecked diversity and an erosion of morals on a public scale.

It sounds like you’re a thin skinned Sikh.

youtu.be/VoshIfjnR8k

>"I-IT'S THE SHITSKINSS!!!!"
>81.5% of population is White/Asian
Pic related

At least India has an excuse of giant poverty. What's your excuse?

Attached: Topkek.jpg (592x300, 30K)

POO POO PEE PEE HAHAHHAAHHA

Attached: 10B6022F-3780-4877-A90D-85F92C04F169.png (500x374, 234K)

It seems like the space „america“ takes gets smaller every year.
>yeah its just california
>yeah its just the coast, the heartlands are fine
>yeah well its just every city, MY town however is white
>well everything is completely blacked but I heard that three villages away they have a real HALF WHITE guy left

Attached: F892672F-A366-4C9B-9E5B-60FE28D4D690.jpg (741x1024, 136K)

Attached: 1549834168894.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

Why is this? Are the gays rectal incontanant from all the ass pounding or something?

All of America will be California if Trump loses in 2020.

They refuse to jail homeless people or drug addicts, so they have free reign to wander around in fits of madness shitting on sidewalks. That's progressivism in its final stage.

the majority of poopoos are from white bums

fucking filthy cunts

>People are pooping more than ever on the streets of San Francisco
>San Francisco is less white more than ever
Really makes you think.

>That's progressivism in its final stage
I'm sure we have a few dozen stages we didnt even knew existed to go yet

San Francisco is not our country, it’s fucking San Francisco

Sorry leaf... but San Francisco isn't part of the United States. It's in California.

What continent is India from you stupid fucking leaf?

>sf
>america
how's your gas prices by the way?

now I want to visit SF just to take a shit in the middle of the street and walk away. I might even stay the night to do it twice

All your answers why are right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

Asian means poo in loo.

(((America))) is at absolute best about 33% (actual) white people.

Don't be like us.

Cali is a proxy state for commies and spics. Nobody likes this state and dreams of leaving

Hi pajeet. California is very unamerican full of pozd libs. Not representative of America

Most people in the US don't consider California part of the US

There are poo problems in pretty much every big city these days. Move out of the city if you know what’s good for you.

That's wrong. Californian here.

perro why

It's san francisco, a lot of assholes that are btfo, they're like birds now, when they gotta go they gotta go now.

>California
>America
Pick one faggot

first it was spics now it's Indians?
Top kek. In these Enthicity charts Indians are never put as Asians. Their put as other or south Asians, fucking morons.

>Have poop problems in their own country
The state of Jow Forums these days

Most populous state in America representative of the country. You may laugh and say LOL commiefornia but Texas is getting overrun by commiefornians and it's only going to get worse as 10000 illegals per day are further permanently destroying your gene pool.

Its not. You are easily the most hated state in the Union. We all hate you guys, especially my midwestern brothers and sisters

hows them doggie blowjobs maplenigger snowback?

You fucking stupid leaf. California is the very antithesis of America.

>Asian means poo
TopFuckingKek
You low IQ sub-humans.

Attached: DoubleKek.jpg (660x113, 19K)

Every country has issues but it's funny how people get so excited when pointed out on their own

What continent is Syria on?

I guess you have a lot of addicts shooting up in the toilets or doing other sketchy stuff, they eventually won't allow you in to take a crap... San Fran is like a lot of liberal cities that have this problem more because they tolerate it more than anything.

The people crapping in the street are mentally ill to addicts and could be rounded up and put in institutions to help them, but the liberal ethos is that they should be free and mental illness doesn't really exist... it's just society trying to pigeon hole people unfairly.

That's how it is. The turd is a byproduct of the turd in peoples heads... San Fran is welthy as fuck and could afford to help people if they wanted to.

California is not America, its more like Sweden.

Actually you dumb leaf, there's more chinks/ white trash than spics there. I know cause I've actually visited the place more than once and dont live vicariously through Jow Forums posts.

>Post America
>"B-but it's not America!"

You should've went to school.

*should of

San Francisco is America's butt crack.

Me on the bottom left

Ahh sheet nigga I totally got wtfpwned by dem trips

Nah, it's more American than NY. It was just ruined by transplants from the rest of the country.
Frankly, it puts more in to the fed than it takes out.