Evolution and Asians

How do modern day scientists explain the reason Asians exist via evolution? with all and their ideology of "we are all the same human beings".

BTW not a racist tread, I am just curious how they say we evolved from the same people but we are clearly different from each other for no apparent reason.

Attached: IMG_20190419_193007.jpg (720x719, 120K)

rare also nips are aliens
google "japanese blood types" and "jet black 2"

Attached: 1554678430180.png (739x823, 198K)

There are 50/50, 75/25 etc nations. It's a gradient. I live right where things start to change.

America was discovered by Europeans, but Asia sort of flows from East to West.

You are not explaining why Asians have their antropomorphic features, their eyes, their skin, their facial features in general.

Asians are heavily inbred, across many generations, especially the Chinese. It's that simple.

you think the spurs have a chance?

Attached: 1552692180449.gif (155x173, 948K)

So they are the evolution of the Mongoloid retards the white race gets? Due to inbreeding probably they got those traits from that recessive gene and it evolved until it got human capacities

The Ubermensch the Ajax have are too strong

woah shidde nice frog meme get

Attached: 1553319055047.jpg (480x533, 83K)

This was a European 5000 years ago. A fucking nigger.

Attached: otzi-mummy.jpg (600x319, 24K)

Pretty sure you can't make an entire white continent appear in only 5 thousand years, at least it was 10 thousand, remember civilization started in Mesopotamia 7 thousand years ago

Spurs will win and there's nothing Arsecucks can do about it.

with neanderthal DNA who had bigger brains/body ratio along with an even longer time of civilization, diplomacy, and scientific advancement made us smart. we were never niggers, the cheddar man wasn't a nigger because his relatives which were 10% cheddar man were regular brits

Wait, I didn't mean to put the white race, more like Caucasian race, since Latinos and Arabs also get mongoloids

Cope, Finale
Ajax-Barcelona

Otzi wasn't a nigger. He was swarthy with blue eyes

wrong. aryans and other european and slavic ethnic groups comprised europe around that time.

The aryans spread across the world trying to restart their lost civilization that ended in the cataclysm and consequent flood.

Brahmin high caste in India were also aryans.

Attached: aryans.jpg (800x300, 227K)

Whites came out of Africa and bred with the Neanderthals. If you believe (((science))) we bred them out of existence, (((and there are no Neanderthals left today ignore the incredibly high level of Neanderthal DNA in the Jewish phenotype like a good goy.))) Anyway, our ancestors when left into Europe, their ancestors went right and had a separate breeding event with another hominid species, the Denosovian. Then they continued treking right into Asian.
They a lost group of proto Whites who got bred into unrecognizablity.

Attached: 1555555314862m.jpg (951x1024, 131K)

Yeah, nah

That's what science says. I'm interested in The Adam and Eve Story, and why the CIA is trying to hide it. But as of right now, the above is the story we have the most evidence of.

Attached: 1555508467820m.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

IMHO, we all did exist via evolution.

The kicker is, we have different "parent species" that we developed off from hence the difference.

The Denisovans seem to have their origins in Korea? Or are they more north east asian?

>The Adam and Eve Story
>Actually believing a glownigger story
Search for "Diehold Foundation" in jewtube before they get hit with the banhammer.

Explain this evolution then

Attached: 1529633337495.jpg (767x457, 84K)

>nips are aliens
I agree. If there were the closest thing on earth that would resemble an "alien", I'd think it was a Nip. they are so different.