Canucklehead politics

Yikes, Alberta.. we really need to unpack these election results.. have you garbage humans even heard of Stochastic Terrorism?

Attached: ladyclown.jpg (329x335, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edmonton.citynews.ca/video/2019/04/16/citynews-panel-has-strong-reaction-to-ucp-win/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck is this?

richard spencer's sister?

Attached: 1533371417617.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Attached: character_large_332x363_jimmy.jpg (332x363, 21K)

edmonton.citynews.ca/video/2019/04/16/citynews-panel-has-strong-reaction-to-ucp-win/

I think this balding goblin abomination is wackier than than the round-headed bull dyke tbqh. but it's close

Attached: Capture.png (607x550, 409K)

Thank God these people aren't in power anymore. Now we just need BC to wake up, Ontario to stop being cucks, and Trudeau to fuck off

yeah that getup really screams "take me seriously"

That's an 'Edmonton Hipster'

>Edmonton
>Hipster

Ponder that for a moment.

read into the SNC-Lavelin thing more closely. 99% of people are very confused by it and don't realize what actually happened. But as soon as people figure it out, Justin is finished. It should be over already if people actually did their research. Media is going to go out of its way to make the story as confusing as possible, so people don't really figure it out. But they report on it a bit to cover their asses.

I raff
Thanks for the chuckle user

This is why the entire human race needs to be wiped clean off the face of the Earth

Can I get a quick rundown?

Attached: 1503272529439.png (386x406, 183K)

> Trudeau is our "Presiden"
> Trudeau is an elite that comes from a political dynasty and is very much connected to all sorts of elites
> Trudeau and the liberal party are buddy-buddy with a massive international engineering company called SNC

Scroll back a few years before Khadaffi got buttfucked to freedom

> SNC are competing for some lybian contract
> SNC do a sensible thing and throw Khadaffi's son (or some relative) a party of their life with hookers, drugs, booze, and more hookers
> Turns out that's illegal

Scroll back to our day
> Trudeau is a PC faggot
> Hires his cabinet based on having a vagina
> One of the vagina hires( Jody Wilson-Raybould who was Attorney General) happens to be competent and moral despite having a vagina and being native
> Trudeau asks Jody to postpone the case against SNC
> Jody tells him and all of his staff to fuck off
> Jody gets fired and kicked out of the liberal party

The long short of it. Trudeau fucked up here because he is now been proven to be a hypocrite by "Not believing women always" and this whole thing looks mighty shade for the elitist prick.

Don't respond to me with anime you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

Shit, that day has come for me to utter the words - fuck off, newfag. Do you know where you are?

SNC Lavalin is a Canadian engineering company, one of world's largest, based in Quebec.
They were facing criminal prosecution for bribing officials in Libya before the revolution.
Conviction would mean they can't work on federal contracts for 10 years.
PM and his office were pressuring Attorney General to have deffered prosecution so that "Canadian jobs aren't lost" which means SNC gets off scott free.
She didn't cave in.
She recorded her conversation with clerk of PM's office where he was clearly pressing her to intervene.
She published the recording. Got booted out from Lib caucus.
Libs and Trudeau are doubling down and saying nothing has happened.
Meanwhile Trudeau sends a cease and desist letter to Scheer, leader of the opposition threatening him with slander lawsuit if he doesn't stop talking about his connections to the affair, to which Scheer said bring it on (the lawsuit) we would love to have you testify under oath.

So basically they are forcing him to live up to his own book of rules.

Attached: rulesforradicals.jpg (554x508, 70K)

Nobody is really forcing him into anything. All of this stuff already happened and it REVEALED him to go back on his character and showed what a sleazy faggot he is.

Do you not have a public official exception? In the states you can call a person in public office a pedophile with no proof and no one can sue you over it

Fuck no. That's why Transdeau is trying to sue, to appear innocent for the dumb masses, in hope's of re election

Which was completely idiotic.
Now he can either back out, which would prove he is a liar. Or he can sue Scheer, and try to lie in court.