Billie Eilish thread

If Billie Eilish came out as a Trump supporter how would the left react? Seriously?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 7.43.25 PM.png (627x340, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=t5THbA_MLLc
youtube.com/watch?v=vS91Gxsqvcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasted
I would fuck the sadness out of her

((they)) make her fame disappear and some other hack comes along to take her place, stans stay loyal but nobody cares, same shit, different name

Why would people care what an industry plant thinks.

wtf is this MK shit

thats a dude, paco

Billie does have a bit of a cult as opposed to the random passing interest most pop stars have but that won't save 95% of her sheckels

also a minor

>16
>minor

kek

Isn’t she another Lorde? Her fame will run out eventually

This

ridiculous millennial garbage or illuminati puppet, your choice.

But if she did you gotta admit, seeing the left flip out would be PERFECT XD

Sentinel fuckdoll

she's not important enough for the journos to be sent after her, she'd just silently disappear from 90% of the internet

possibly desu

sold to niggers by kikes

I made Sam Hyde referece and my ID is Sammy, spend a quarter million and send your daughters to GET PHUCK'D!

That'd be so sad, she's such a talent!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 8.14.33 PM.png (508x343, 344K)

Billie Eilish's manager is a jew who got her into Satanism. Her music is Satanic now and nothing like "Ocean Eyes", the hit that gained her internet stardom in the first place.

have you seen her instagram? she already is

shut up boomer

She had that, and then skyrocketed over night. She sold her soul and it shows.

Her 'bad guy' video is also satanic as fuck.

Its artsy, edgy, and catchy wtf is wrong with that?Plus she has a pretty good singing voice.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 8.31.49 PM.png (269x194, 67K)

checked but
>her

remember to ignore all meme flag opinions

>literally who

ngl if I had to listen to a 16-20 year old pop singer she wouldn't be a bad choice

she's had so much black and jewish cock down her throat that this isn't even worth imagining.

you made me watch it and now I hate you.

remember to ignore dumbass boomers who see black eyes and act like it's legit satanism instead of teenagers being edgy as they always have and always will.

Literally who? Another (((popstar))) supporting Zion Don? Kys faggot.

Time to kill all niggers

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

no ur transsexual

these people aren't real. They're manufactured. Billie is just the next transsexual they're setting up to be an idol for the masses

>believing a 17 year old writes her own songs and directs her own videos
what a fucking retard. I hope you fall down some stairs and break a shoulder faggot

Left-leaning 30 year old here.

Nobody cares about her except teenage girls. Because of that, among adults it wouldn't affect much, but she'd probably get less promotion.

It would be a much bigger deal to teenage girls. I think it would have a split effect. I honestly think a good 30% of her fanbase would drop her. Some others would probably lose some enthusiasm for her. But, for your guys' sakes, I think it's worth noting that I actually think it would make some of her fans warm up to right wing populism. Probably in the 5-15% range.

The other thing is, while I think it would hurt her career right now, it would also give her some really ardent fans on the right. Mainstream pop culture is so left-leaning that the right loves when celebrities go right wing. It actually gave Joy Villa a career - she was a nobody, but by going extremely MAGA, she gained a fanbase who wanted their own black singer.

the songs are written by her older brother. a legit autist.

not her, retard, the teenagers they're marketing this shit for. They like edgy shit, the suits make edgy shit. If they were instead trying to indoctrinate teenagers into satanism, they'd be doing a pretty shit job considering they get their info on satanism from 30 year old horror movies.

writers write hundreds of songs. who determines which songs make the cut?

Attached: vanityfair_billie-eilish-same-interview-one-year-apart.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Shes so edgy brah.

people who want to make money

This

Daamn coal burning roasties hit the wall hard

Yo, we have to Redhill this person. If we can do that anything is possible. It's and edgy gen z snowflake confusion. Let's bring them back to the truth

Shes so forced its painful. As someone who has young daughters... God young girls are so fucking gullible and naive. They constantly eat this garbage up.

>She

Attached: 1555654736058.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>It's and edgy gen z snowflake confusion
Naive...

This. Do your fucking job jannies. This is why we hate you.

They've definitely done some MKUltra shit to her. She'll probably khs sooner or later.

I know fellow leaf women hitting the wall at 17

t. Mohammed

I apologize everyone I am responsible for her rise to fame. Can't really say why or how here but I also do not give a fuck what any of you think. Cheers

Attached: 220px-The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (220x293, 13K)

I really hope your wrong, you got any proof of that user? Her music is actually well made!

Nothing of value will have been lost fegget back to plebbit u go

Its a dude

Attached: 1542783723318.gif (230x306, 486K)

are you implying there are any popular musicians other than industry plants at this point?

people would say she (he) is crazy like kanye

except we already know billie is nuts

Attached: 1283741982347.jpg (300x300, 16K)

u wan fuc

youtube.com/watch?v=t5THbA_MLLc

despite being an industry plant good for him/her I just hope this person atleast sings or at a bare minimum presses the midi in production. Its insane how artists can just lipsync these days and nobody gives a shit as well. I do feel bad for transgenders later in life, a whole new set of medications to keep them alive ontop of the normal old person will for sure be a thing. They are literally a walking social experiment and they dont even know it. Just like the hormone industry, whatever keeps them going will be a giant market.

Attached: BAC9869E-742C-4E99-BE92-158E10316A7F.jpg (1000x1000, 742K)

Literally who?

zoomer industry plant with shock and awe added. But like fetty wap these careers and uzi vert these careers last about a year or 2 tops. The record companies dont have to sign a long deal and can clean up and use the artist for quick financial gain leaving them with no future in music.

Attached: D6D54E13-C75F-4754-9933-D5C4FD74A06F.png (1040x445, 168K)

My man

her face is the most punchable ive ever seen

I WANNA FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF BILLIE EILISH

Attached: 1540853853590s[2].jpg (187x250, 4K)

She's still wigger kike shit whoring her soul to ZOG so it wouldn't matter much.
It's a damn shame zoomies are falling for this plant when there's plenty of unkiked edgelord music out there: youtube.com/watch?v=vS91Gxsqvcg

10 years ago, mallgoth/edgy aesthetics were a veritable entry point to fascism by way of post-industrial genres. The electric rabbi is tapping into a demographic that was virtually ours, so this is much worse than the usual top 40 kikery.

Attached: jewish trix.jpg (600x800, 65K)

It's the faux nigger bravado. These turbocunts look like outta Rockwell painting in comparison.

Attached: Bikini-Kill.jpg (790x395, 81K)

Y’all acting like a bunch of jealous twats, why so much beef? She’s extremely talented and equally as such her brother / producer. They created and delivered a new type of sound and style. It’s so unique across a ton of areas, it’s not surprising that the music industry ate that shit up. What’s wrong with that? If people didn’t legitimately like it or feel something / are inspired by it, they wouldn’t keep investing in her.

bad guy bassline is catchy af though

Who cares? Popular culture is degeneracy and a massive psyop

More of some record company viral marketing this trap and her bullshit edgy nigger music

I would buy all his music and worship his smelly starfish. The Trumps are the BEST!

Attached: DF65A93A-1BA5-4718-AEB1-83B803E9A262.jpg (1000x1425, 227K)

Is there a reason to think that she is right-wing?

Attached: 1488345224969.png (600x600, 258K)

>fetty wap
>uzi vert
Are these people? Bands? What the fuck are you zoomer faggots talking about

I heard one song, the chorus was taken from 'people are strange'.
Which I suppose a lot of under 30s wouldn't recognise?

It would be unusual to have any mainstream figure not toe the line of the democracy, multicultural, globalised world they all spout.

=(

Attached: 1598200329.png (1812x1080, 1.53M)

kys faggot,
wtf crack are you smoking

this
also probably a dude

its a dude

thats a dude friend

about the same as with any other kike celeb

Wtf am I watching

>spamming this garbage coalburner every day
Sure glad we cant say the worlds onions, desu, senpai though! Good job gook moot!

>In the (((music industry))) since it was 14.
>17 and already showing signs of heavy drug use.
>A bunch of pedo Jews spamming it around the internet.
That poor creature was molested 1000s of times and will not reach 20.

Attached: 1533268610988.png (1011x1049, 222K)

>what would happen if things what wouldnt ever happen?
what would happen if you kikes stopped making pointless slide threads and if jannie swerent niggers and mods werent kikes?

What is the obsession boomers have with this irrelevant thot?

the cock stare

she is underage user

Nigger lover who literally does pro suicide music. This is 100-% white genocide promotion

Who gives a fuck about age.

fuck off and kill yourself

I would plow my 16 year old stepdaughter AND her hot ass friends like they were a fertile spring Iowa corn field.