Every time I post this image, europeans get angry

Every time I post this image, europeans get angry.

Why?

Attached: TEXAS.jpg (616x450, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_country_subdivisions_by_area
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they hate to admit that there's now more germans in texas than germany.

Because we won't use trains to go everywhere like they do.

Because they like to call us amerimutts and mock us for having so many shitskins. Meanwhile they are going down the same path of us, only at a much faster rate. They know what's happening to us is happening to them and we share the same fate.

Then you have this image, it exemplifies the sheer size of America, and how much bigger our country is than theres. And they realize we have all this space to retreat too, we have all our based white rural/non-rural towns and all our based white suburbs. We have all this space to live in where we stay away from the the shitskins in the cities, and even in the cities we are highly segregated, just look at the map showing the geographical racial distribution of any major American city to see how segregated we are.

Meanwhile in Europe they have less land, less towns, more cities. They don't have the sheer space that we do. Deep down they're uncomfortable and jealous because they know as they go down the same path as America with their Africans and Muslims, they don't have as many places to retreat to as us and won't be able to segregate from shitskins like we do. It's sad really.

Texas is 51% spic, burger

HA! I'm in Fredericksburg right now.

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

If only Texas still had a white majority and wasn’t on the verge of being a swing state

bretty pased. for example theres roughly 50 milion people in france maybe more. there are no more than 9 milion people in the province of quebec with 5 times the land

Yeah the country is endless here

Europe is 1/50th the size of the US

Ya, although you Canadians don't really have to retreat like us Americans. Asians don't ruin cities and make them unliveable, whitea can actually live with Asians so you don't really have to leave your cities like we do.

Seriously therre is so much fucking space in USA to lose yourself in. I think they get mad because they realize even though we have a lower percentage of whites the health of this huge nation will probbably last longer.

Exactly.

My driveway to my rural house is one-quarter mile long.

...with an electric gate near the road

it’s crazy if shit every goes down the US could just send Texas after anybody and they’ed get wrecked the fuck up and have the populace saying y’all and eating bbq probably the best type of invaders desu

Attached: 0E5C8DBB-A710-49EE-B166-718EF43A9988.jpg (960x696, 60K)

lol you think bunch of wetbacks could invade russia lmaooooo dot get me wrong i hate commies

Burger calling another burger, burger, called out by another burger.

we're more sad about how it gets tho.
Like when i think about europeans who moved there i'm like "whoah usa was literally the new land that anyone who have failed his life in europe could go"
and now it's just seen as a place where consumerism,dumb people(ignorant),have to be in debt (wich europeans dont really dream),a lot of problems with blakcs and latinos,gangs that kind of things
that's really sad but don't give up ,you'll rise again.

>The entire world had to gang up on a country smaller than Texas
>twice

Kinda embarrassing for us not gonna lie

>Texas is 51% spic, burger

In what fantasy world?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Texas

Not where I am sitting,,,drinking muh Deep Ellum.

>2005 demographics
oh sweet summer child

all russia has to do is fund la raza insurgencies in south texas and they win

Lmao every trailer park and shooting range in Dixie would send an expeditionary force armed with Mini 14s and Hi Points to Texas within a week of that shit happening, beaners and ruskies would be BTFO within 2 weeks

>thinking a bunch of boomer larpers would fight the millions of hordes of spics
all israel has to do is come and say "stop" and they would stop on command. if dixie wanted to save texas they should of done it 40 years ago when the demographics started to get to 60

Attached: file.png (415x392, 28K)

Because it reminds them they can't get tasty Texas BBQ

because it reminds them that they will never live in a big house

Attached: 1544598188871.png (540x404, 367K)

>Germans in Texas
Fucking lmao imagine unironically believing that the beaned 'germans' that came to US hundreds of years ago still count as germans

Attached: yikes.jpg?fit=1400%2C1400&ssl=1.jpg (1400x1400, 528K)

>they hate to admit that there's now more germans in texas than germany.
texans are more cucked and civnat than germans. at least germans can speak german in the entirety of their country

Attached: file.png (660x440, 329K)

Look at the same image but with Colombia instead of Texas

Attached: map.png (405x460, 97K)

Hordes of spics armed with fucking pitchforks won’t do shit when 90% of Dixie is armed like this

Attached: 11619B10-B29E-40D1-9593-0AF5CDF4F99D.jpg (2048x2048, 946K)

>Fucking lmao imagine unironically believing that the beaned 'germans' that came to US hundreds of years ago still count as germans

They are actually exactly the same you low iq bigot.

>scoot the image of Texas farther east
>put Paris in El Paso's location
>Houston would be Budapest
>Dallas would be Prague
>Austin would Vienna
>Lubbock would Cologne
>Brownsville would be Sarajevo

>armed with fucking pitchforks
don't you remember fast and furious? they got all the weapons they needed from the ATF and obama

Attached: file.png (480x360, 338K)

Jesus

Attached: 1179463.jpg (800x826, 154K)

>They are actually exactly the same you low iq bigot.

Attached: 1554332468330.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

Attached: 1511133490747.png (1124x598, 159K)

a bunch of german pows stayed permanently after the war. the hill country has alot of germans

France is a complete shithole. Promised myself to never go back. Marseille and Cannes are like north Africa. It's 100x worse in France, and you're the sad fuck who doesn't even realize it. Enjoy Islam.

Do they?
What about this pic is supposed to make me angry?

ok Jose Schmidt

Attached: texas.png (1227x682, 349K)

Imagine giving two years domestic product of texas to israel each year.

Probably hurts knowing we get non stop pussy in Germany. Your women are obsessed with us. Enjoy Islam.

bullshit. did you sew a leaf on your bag?

This. I'd bet there are thousands of 100% white towns in some areas of America. My grandfather grew up in a town in North Dakota that almost exclusively spoke German.

Canadians are known as ultra nice, but total cucks. German women are total sluts for American men. Hans knows it and it hurts.

>They are still the same after mixing with spics, anglos, slavs, niggers and jews

The cope is unreal.

Why does this make burger rage every time?

Attached: Canada big.png (960x486, 30K)

Personally, I don't mind at all. To be jealous is to be inferior. I personally like living on an island, except for people including the islanders abusing it.

How is that a bad thing for Europe?

90% of population near USA border. Why is that? Probably because the vast majority is sub polar hell that's practically uninhabitable. Enjoy islam.

delet

>What is GDP PPP
Stop making other Americans look bad please.

Lol, people in Texas will make a trip from London to Cardiff as a daily fucking commute.

What are these fucking micronations.

>sub polar hell that's practically uninhabitable

The spics and niggers prefer the warmer south USA

PEACHES ARE SO GOOD

Based

Attached: E7805CAC-6D9F-4135-828F-230C227963C5.jpg (499x291, 55K)

Texas is basically Mexico's now, though.

TEXED.COM

Eurobros BTFO

Attached: realeurobro.jpg (618x506, 75K)

Attached: 6yopOcT.jpg.png (1346x1158, 522K)

>Thinking your German when you all actually British.... yikes!

Attached: oh boy.gif (339x279, 693K)

>implying people are trying to take up space in mexico
>implying Mexicans want to live in Mexico

Your country is a lot of desert, though. Europe is all good land.

Canada is US clay

Just take Alberta and sask

they spent 3,000 years warring for every scrap of land, and you got an entire continent almost for free.

haha wow is europe really that tiny?!

Fpbp
God I love being a Texan

It is always fun to see that people post these pics as if it would mean something.
Europe is tiny and has a low population compared to other places... but it was (and still arguably is) the birthplace of culture and advancement.
Both could be foreign ides for an Amerimutt who lived on stolen land, in a mimicry of traditions enjoying the perks of the brain drain in the pasy two century and think that it is history.

>afraid of cold
obvious non-master race detected.

>Asians don't ruin cities and make them unliveable
you are wrong about that
Chinks do the same things here as they do in their chinkipoo lands. Their only positive is not being niggers. Otherwise, they exhibit all of the other third world traits

Irrelevant country.

I'm just waiting for the American welfare state collapse

thanks for showing me that it's coming sooner than I thought

You are right. Europe will continue the trend and be the rebirth of Islam in 5 years.

Bullshit, I used to work all over ND (centred in Bismarck) and nobody spoke German

this

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (750x537, 114K)

*anime gasp*
Onii-San...

Muzzies are at your gates Mr. Magyar. Do you even own a firearm?

Autism

Texas collapses in 2030. Got it.

Yeah only took 400 years. STFU when grown folks are talking.

Passive aggression is a sign of low test user, consult your doctor

Attached: isnt-texas-cute.png (297x227, 43K)

Europe is literally larger than the US by land mass.

Only based leaf ever

Only if you include Russia, which lies mostly in Asia

It's a stark reminder to them of how small and quaint they have become in the shadow of The United States of America. Europe is a small land of boutique countries.

>he doesn’t have autism
>in his world anime isn’t real

Attached: F9A894EA-53DF-4BB1-AF9E-DD50685BC07A.jpg (600x600, 33K)

You'd have to send the Minnesotans and Alaskans to kill Russia. Texans would probably freeze.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_country_subdivisions_by_area

not even top 25 texas loser

Why are we such dicks to our nii-san? I’m quite fond of Europe and Europeans. Europe is a great country with lots of fancy things. I bet they have canyons and mountains and valleys and rivers just like us

Attached: 20190420_012746.png (500x346, 140K)

I feel your (tiny) humiliation europias
LMAO

Attached: brits nigs 1951 point zero one nine percent.jpg (125x116, 3K)

I dont get why someone would get angry about this?

Why is Britain so sugoi?
They really did make anime real

Fpbp

That has got to be one of the most horrific mcmansions I've ever seen. How can anyone think that looks nice?

>You'd have to send the Minnesotans
up to our eyeballs in skinnys already, fren

Fuark yeah mate

Attached: firefox_2019-04-20_15-32-36.png (1089x536, 207K)