Is Jerry (((Nadler))) the slimiest Jew currently in office?

Is Jerry (((Nadler))) the slimiest Jew currently in office?

Attached: 984px-Jerrold_Nadler_official_photo.jpg (984x1024, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepJerryNadler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitt is pretty slimy too.

Saw this kike on the TV at work. More slime than ghost busters, yikes

yea he his
never saw his full body before either until that recent press conference he did, what a little fat fucking goblin he is.

Somehow I didn't realize he echoes. They're both shit heads.

Attached: TMNT_2.jpg (288x400, 202K)

Attached: 1555624926362.jpg (598x1024, 135K)

Nah Schumer and Schiff

Attached: 1527575087013.jpg (1890x1360, 677K)

Attached: 1555625605086.png (366x569, 416K)

Well, his account is literally called (((Rep. Nadler))) so...

twitter.com/RepJerryNadler

Attached: BF476F13-F40D-4F49-8DC4-61B24023072E.jpg (584x575, 70K)

This little slob is a long-time swamp creature. He's been in Congress since the Clinton years...when he was AGAINST releasing the Starr report... You won't find a more partisan brown-noser than this piece of shit.

That’s not chuck schumer

"goblins"

Attached: s.jpg (1600x1200, 715K)

(((EL GOBLINO)))

Attached: 1510789223355.gif (384x464, 484K)

Absolute unit. What's his name?

Attached: nadler.jpg (550x478, 58K)

>Slimiest Elected Kike Award
Hold my beer, fren

Attached: RichardBlumenthal.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Attached: cartoon_antisemitism.jpg (250x324, 36K)

John Goodman

He looks like a lizard wearing human skin

Well, he is too cheap to buy a suit that fits. But it's hard to tell with these kinds if there even is a slimiest. They're always in a competition to see who's best at it.

Ey Tony

Attached: when heebs come to pol.jpg (500x1575, 205K)

Slimiest shortest and fattest I can’t wait to dab on this kikes grave

This depiction is from the famous children book "Der Giftpilz" (the poison mushroom) a caring mother telling him that jews hide in their populace and much like poisonous mushroom can and will cause irreperable harm to their society if not identified and dealth with (driving farmers from their property, driving the working man into poverty, coerce women into doing things for fame... *cough* Hollywood *cough* Weinstein *cough* and explaining that the Money is the Jew's one and only god, showing depictions of kosher slaughtering as inhumane practices et cetera, et cetera.

And this passage showing jews undergo baptism with disdain just to get accepted by the goyim as church used to be such a central and integral part of socializing with townsfolk (and gaining power/trust)

White shirts look so nice with ties. The only issue is you need to have a bunch of whites. I only have one white button up and have to wait like two weeks before I have enough whites including my comforter to justify a white load. Gigity.

Are people going to stand for basement dwelling losers calling us "slimy jews"? If you think this abhorrent language is acceptable please start demonizing those who wish to spread disgraceful filth onto the Jewish people. It's not okay.

Jerry "I'll Take Some Waffles with Berries" Nadler

You can buy inexpensive white shirts that don't need to be washed separately, and they won't wear out as fast because you can cycle through them.

Or you can be rich enough to buy lots of fancy white shirts that need to be laundered separately. It doesn't seem like that hard a problem to me if you like white shirts. Maybe it's what you're doing to clean them that is your own sabotage.

Yeah, he's an asshole.

Dude looks like a fuckin ghoul from fallout

You should watch him on CSPAN some time. It's even worse than what he looks like in a still frame.

Who will run against him in 2020?

Doesn't that title belong to Schumer? What about that foul cunt Wasserman-Schultz? Is she still in office? There's some stiff competition, to be sure.

No. Schumer, Feinstein and Wasserman-Schultz then Nadler

He's a NY Jew with a Manhattan district. So I assume it might be the """diverse""" young artist crowd that could be leveraged. You'd need to do some background research on his typical demographic voter turnout etc.

Hopefully a glass of water

Attached: IMG_0444.png (720x523, 267K)