This is your childrens future user

The US is lost
>denver.cbslocal.com/2019/04/18/oghaleoghene-atuno-josh-piazza-aurora-driver-accused-running-down-boys-attempted-murder/

Attached: Dog Bites hard.jpg (982x988, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DillonMThomas/status/1118279870016917504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mobile.twitter.com/DillonMThomas/status/1118279870016917504
Somehow I bet this will be slid on this shill infested board

Attached: dog bites man.png (528x500, 204K)

Attached: BlackMonkey.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Glad he is still alive, God bless his little heart. Hopefully, and surely that nigger will meet an awful fate.

First the Mall of America attack and now this. What's with niggers trying to murder innocent little boys?

This is becoming a thing, isn't it?

It's time to lay in the grave.

Attached: 45781.png (500x465, 288K)

Man they really are going all out to murder white children these days.

They know we wont do anything even when they are murdering or raping our children. Mall of America proved that much. No one even asked if it was racially motivated or suggested charging the dude with a hate crime.
We are gone

Not for me, I moved to a white area with no "services" or section 8 years ago.

Don't forget those niggers who kidnapped a kid with autism and tortured him and live streamed it on Faceberg.

My town was the same way 4 years ago, but Jared Polis and a democrat congress got elected and shat our entire state down the toilet.

Get a gun, that’s all you can do.
Have white children.
Live in a safe neighborhood.
Know your neighbors.

What was the eventual verdict on that case? Did all four get jail time?

propaganda. I'm a drunk prairie nigger myself and it ain't too hard to see.

Bump.

I have a feeling no celebrities or companies will come out against this. But if the races were changes we wouldn't hear the end of it

I think Rahm Emmanual gave them the keys to the city.

Blonde kids filled him with rage.

This is the future of humankind
( Racial mixing is good they say)

Attached: Brazilian look.png (555x465, 530K)

He looks like a venezolano.

no goyim..... don't look at this....

Attached: rodstein.jpg (394x383, 21K)

Goddamn niggers

Black Lives Matter they say...

Attached: BLM-690968.jpg (950x534, 77K)

i'm have blue eyes and blonde hair and grew up in a majority black neighborhood. anytime you were outside you were treading a fine line and had to be on guard. lots of blacks will look for any little thing to start shit with you or will come at you unprovoked, and as a kid you are their favorite target because they are physically stronger than you.

Okay, then let's start murdering them back?

Attached: 1555461079927.gif (500x500, 2.1M)

>He looks like a venezolano.
Or a nafri

Attached: face of a nafri.jpg (390x699, 64K)

There have been at least 3 such attacks in the past week. I would not be surprised if there were more than that but didnt catch our attention. The niggers are starting to go full terrorist.

What are you doing about it cuck?

more than your black shit ass fucking nigger

I'm thinking he will recover

>niggers are starting to go full terrorist
They don't have what it takes to do that
They nothing but cowards monkeys who kill here and there white people in the back

Attached: 03353.jpg (620x465, 31K)

Take comfort in the fact that half those blacks are dead by now.

Don't forget the blow torch killing(s).

When I was a kid some niggers robbed a family and then poured Draino down their throats, this was back in the '80s.

Never ever relax.

Not just their future. Ours too. They'll only multiply and get bolder as we get fewer and older.

Attached: younext.jpg (217x1024, 73K)

i had an idea once for a fun Jow Forums game where i'd post scans of my middle school year book and we could play a guessing game to see which ones were dead or in jail, but it might be too much work to do all the research.

Nigs dont think to them pale skin equals prey and so they attack.

sleep tight dont let the bed begs bite

Might be fun. maybe we could do an elite schools national yearbook and track the kikes and their nepotism

>One boy was so badly injured, his skull was fractured. Law enforcement said security footage from the area showed Atuno circling the cul-de-sac several times before allegedly hitting the boys

why they always use 'allegedly' he either ran em over and he didnt

>lots of blacks will look for any little thing to start shit with you or will come at you unprovoked
True

>as a kid you are their favorite target because they are physically stronger than you.
Untrue
Their favorite target is whatever looks like whitey
They're not stronger in fact they're just evil and sick

Attached: Robert Mugabe.jpg (640x399, 58K)

>They're just evil and sick
user, they're animals. They're just doing what is in their nature.

>why they always use 'allegedly'

Media have to until the accused is convicted.

white men are cucks and their children are easy targets

Because unlike you whitoid niggers have no mercy, killing is what they do, look at Haiti.

Maybe this kids dad is a real man and he’ll fucking murder everyone this dumb nigger ever loved

Its time to kill niggers

Have a bump.

And an hourly reminder to all anons that niggers are, in fact, subhuman.

Create gangs, stop with the kkk gay shit, just target a nigger, kidnap him, kill him right there where you kidnap him, disappear his body, gang-like, learn some shit you stupid cucked whites, fast an efficient, that's the way to go, target kids and niggers in age of reproduction

ok suyre thing mr. cia nigger

What a cute little nose

>This is your childrens future user

It would be better if he died a quick death. That is the best thing whites can hope for now. White men are utter cowards. Jesus wasn't a God, the Bible is made-up bullshit, and Christianity is a shitskin religion. This ship is sinking and the white race is going down with it. Future you all chose.

KYS defeatist scum

Kkk the K stands for kike, now for real, if you want to kill an animal you kill it and there is it, the kkk as an organization is the most cucked piece of shit thing the white society has, you are losi g time, you are losing effort, you are pretty much worshipping the body of a dead nigger, stop that shit, kill him, disappear him, make as if that nigger never existed, easy-fast-efficient

spread the news. do something about it. but demoralizing attacks are the mark of a shill

I found the secret king! Hehe

Attached: IMG_2859.jpg (1215x812, 101K)

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 262K)

>What was the eventual verdict on that case? Did all four get jail time?
The lying media jew openly mocked the goyim insisting that four niggers screaming "fuck Trump and fuck wypipo" was neither racially nor politically motivated.
The Prosecuting Jew originally insisted that there would be no enhanced charges for a bias crime. The internet pitched a goddamn fit. So they "revisited" the charges. The lying jew media got to follow up that they were eventually charged with a "hate crime." Of course, if you look even a second deeper you'll see that it still wasn't charged as an anti-white crime... but instead a crime against "the handicapped" due to the fact the dude was a bit tarded.

Four niggers kidnapping and torturing a white guy was not recorded in the official crime statistics as a racially motivated crime.

The jew will always lie.

what is this website/ where am I?

That is the average white american male in the current year. Most of our military looks just like this. Same level of intelligence too.

all white dogs will submit

CHINA AND AFRICA ARE FUTURE

Look a false prophet.

based OP

Attached: 1555366482725.jpg (923x489, 114K)

What erks the living shit out of me is there are a ton of whites that are well aware of the trends taking place and they continue to do nothing. Thankfully, I do believe the pendulum is swinging slowly but surely. I had a talk with some coworkers last week about that kid in Minnesota and we all seemed to be on the same page. Whites know, but things must get worse to call us into action. It's just how it is unfortunately. Things don't happen over night, until it does.

drag that nigger out of jail an string him up on the nearest light pole!!!!!

PIC VERY RELATED

Attached: 1555688263441.jpg (687x900, 103K)

Local TV news hasn't covered this at all.
It's all columbine memorial coverage

Attached: 1456534533770.png (499x370, 370K)

No one will do it.

Whites don't care. You are all domesticated cucks who have lost the capacity for hatred, anger, or even empathy.

This is your future. Accept it.

Attached: 1540868615284.png (588x617, 507K)

niggers unironically hate whites more than whites hate niggers. Jow Forums always asks for the race war to begin but the race war has been going on for a very long time. niggers kill the kids because with the kids gone, there is no more whitey. its going to get worse, too.

This. Whites are domesticated animals.

They will NEVER fight back.

y he do it

So he did this on purpouse or what?

This. Whites deserve what they get because they are pussies.

GG white bois.

oh shit yeah, i wonder why...

Yup, it was intentional. And they claim that they don't know the motive, but we all knew he just wanted to kill whitey.

>number of melon-heads a 50 BMG can penetrate.
Line them up!

Nah the empathy was kicked into overdrive through decades of Disney-ification of everything into a cutsey make-believe fairy tale where everyone was taught there's always a better way and any other path than holding out for the better way is evil. Death is evil and unnatural, you can't be good if you do bad, moral absolutism, utopia perfectionism. It was drilled into the West's heads that these ideals are what we should strive for and anything else is abhorrent.

There was national news when that niglet sheboon was shot by "a white man in a red truck" and it was quietly sweeped under the rug as soon as they arrested two black gangniggers for the crime.

ENEMY OF THE WHITE RACE

Attached: cleonpeterson1.png (756x416, 367K)

Donating a bump

Don't mind me just posting cool and fun art

Attached: A_BALANCE_OF_TERROR_84_big.png (1296x663, 1.05M)

Whites never fight back as a race so in the nigger's mind they are prey.

Attached: End-of-Days1.png (700x707, 686K)

Attached: IMG_0385.png (1400x933, 1.86M)

I watched a video where a guy who did a stint in prison was talking about the type of instincts people develop in prison. He was telling a story about a guy who saw this black guy and his white girlfriend walking down the street, and it bothered him so much that he walked up started harassing the guy. The black guy warns this dude that he knows some martial art, I forget which - but in the end it doesn't matter. The dude, ends up stabbing him directly in the heart. Kills him. The difference between the two was instinct. Prison turns people into wild animals. Constantly on edge because you never know when someone might try and fuck you.

That's where whites are.

Whites made a civilization that only whites can properly function in. Other races see it purely as something to steal or to attack

Strange - still blacks are the biggest killers of blacks. That's making blacks unironically our biggest hope to purge all blacks out.

Wow, the poor have once again raised arms agaisnt the rich

Niggers are predators in that they only strike when they know it will be easy. If 5 niggers got lynched for every incident like this then this kind of thing would fucking stop immediately. However whites have been so cucked by kikes that the nigs are going all out. We need a Brenton Tarrant but in America against these apes otherwise white children will keep going through this shit

Attached: 1555517261611.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

Jail wouldn't be a great place to be in the US after that, rather go down fighting

Attached: 876453875463456453.jpg (3284x1445, 1022K)

The only thing more loathsome than a nigger is a leftist.

Very good analogies.

Did slowly cuck. This was racially motivated.

You have more money than me, lemme run you over. It's only fair

Attached: faedb62ebc407bceb877967f67bb4d11aeeba0587d1ba8f4811317c6f106198f.png (315x480, 89K)

>every call to action is just fed posting
This is why the whites in south Africa are on the verge of complete genocide. Nobody ever slaughtered the nigs trying to kill them in minecraft

I feel like sniping would be better for whoever does that, not often though

Attached: 879667576586.jpg (2809x1892, 1.05M)

Thank you for inverting all this satanic Jew """art""".

I've saved it for future use.

Remember kids, don’t ever approach a wild nigger in it’s natural habitat. Even when dealing with the semi-domesticated ones that live in our neighborhoods it’s important to remember that they aren’t pets and you should always be alert and wear protective clothing and headgear if possible. Only observe them at a safe distance. If one approaches you aggressively you won’t be able to outrun them, so head towards any nearby body of water to escape or use your trusty nigger-be-gone to neutralize the threat.

Attached: 09D48A6C-DDCF-4294-B05A-2FE224D68239.gif (500x281, 2M)

Don't worry goyim, Trump will save you!

Attached: 1553568161852.png (446x602, 356K)

No problemo user, but these are actually the true originals from Cleon. Keep on passing em around, that's all that matters.

Attached: Cleon-Peterson.png (1060x600, 751K)

Attached: b7b92cf4c11b0bec9f8bf36b5cec2a985ebeeb38e0f9093b3f78b1c05fb973f0.jpg (603x243, 68K)

Attached: cleonpeterson sign.png (756x416, 368K)