I can't laugh anymore

What can I do? Should I buy an AR and shoot up an abortion clinic? how can I stop this unfathomable evil?

Attached: real abortion.webm (600x410, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I please get off this ride now???

Attached: 1554735794678.jpg (724x518, 40K)

Calm down by reminding yourself that most babies aborted are black.

Attached: 1533054506266.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Yes, abortion is disgusting. We know. Fuck off.

Attached: fetus.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

I think its only like 36% of all abortions actually. regardless, no baby should meet that fate.

good job spread them around because not a lot of people have seen this

>no baby should be aborted
Every jew baby should be aborted.

a separate place for every race

Attached: 1528668217474.png (1000x960, 140K)

Every jew baby should be aborted.

No.
Most abortions are of black people percentage wise. If you stop abortions, the black percentage will increase, they will vote for gibs and abortion.
The end result will still be abortion, and you'll be a slave of the Black man's state.
Thus, what you're doing is fighting for Black domination. You can't stop abortion. Look at what you're doing rather than what you THINK you're doing because of your intent.
To stop abortion, first blacks and whites need their own ethnostates

Attached: abortion race.jpg (400x274, 34K)

Nice Try FBI

Attached: PepeFBI.jpg (499x499, 74K)

Look how it moves it's hand; I did not know a fetus could have such dexterity and understanding of it's surroundings. There is something more behind the push for abortion than what meets our eyes. It is definitely malicious in nature.

Abortion clinics are based as long as they abort jew babies.

>>take the god pill
>>get a wholesome woman
>>get a patch of land, live off of it
>>make tons of babies
>>raise them with divinity
>>shine a light on evil every chance you get

I'm counting on you, praise the lord.

>definitely malicious
killing humans always is.

Attached: 1555642961804.png (610x613, 107K)

ending human life tends to be malicious...

now that I think about it, the post definitely seems glow-niggerish, sorry

no but really what should I do? BEcome a politician to end it? become an activist? move to northern ireland? shoot up a clinic? blow up a clinic? tell me Jow Forums

Abortion as an idea never presents itself as malicious in nature, rather, it presents itself as something progressive in nature.

/thread

Yes it's fucked and unfortunate.

Attached: 1555699199583.jpg (477x637, 54K)

>ID
>Toad Red

DO ITTTTTTT

ah

Ensuring the survival of the white race by aborting jew babies is based af

Become an abortion doctor and abort jew babies only

They are still innocent babies, fagleaf

some one has to fucking die, one way or another.

Abort jew babies

funny, but killing the innocent is still wrong, even if niggers or jews

Every black child should be able to live a healthy and productive life **back in Africa**

Become a licensed abortion doctor and abort jew babies

Abort jew babies. No jew is innocent. They are the spawn of satan

DESPITE BEING 13% OF THE POPULATION

only a fucking idiot would think killing is progressive.

Christards are the real snowflakes. It doesn't matter whether it's alive or not, it's a fucking fetus it doesn't matter. I'd execute all the fetuses and newborns myself if I could. We're full, we don't need any more resource-sucking humans on this gay earth.

Attached: christfags.png (356x347, 252K)

do it. be the hero that we need but dont deserve.

Well, sucks to be the little fella

its not progression, its the only solution.

After Christians close all the abortion clinics you can shoot up a coat hanger factory.

Safe and legal.

>progressives
> fucking idiots
yup, well done

Abortion is evil regardless of the race of the baby.
Also the white ethnostate dream is dead. The United States will never be an ethnostate and you simply don't have the balls to carve out a new territory from the globohomo empire.
I'm sorry to say it but stop fucking larping.
The sooner you dumbass autists stop larping about your white ethnostate bullshit the sooner you can actually start contributing in meaningful ways.
All you do all day is post your shitty meme mind control magic in the hopes that it will influence SOMEONE ELSE to go make the ethnostate for you.

>I feel that we need more spics and niggers in this country

Jews are the spawn of satan, abort jew babies

why yes user, shoot and kill the mothers carrying the fetuses before they're able to survive without the host.

If you shoot something up wear a clown suit and live stream it

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

No jew is innocent. If the jew lives then the white race will perish. Abort jew babies

>The sooner you dumbass autists stop larping about your white ethnostate bullshit the sooner you can actually start contributing in meaningful ways.
Like helping niggers overrun the world more quickly?

Yeah, I think i'll wait. Depends on if shit gets solved or not. If im 20-30 years old and this is still happening im going to bomb the fuck out of those baby murders, then kill the survivors (all on livestream of course)

>jews get abortions
>based af abortion doctor tells whites to keep their kids instead
>aborts subhumans exclusively
And nothing of value was lost. Abort jew babies

Yea we tried genocide before, it didn't work so well.
Turns out most people aren't cool with industrial-scale indiscriminate murdering.
You have a fuckton of meme magic to do before you've mindcontrolled all the normies to do that for you too, so get to it.

Pepe had a new fren! RED TOAD!!!!!!!!!

>jew mad that jews and niggers are being aborted
Abort jew babies

>tried genocide
The holocaust never happened. Abort jew babies

abort no babies, killing babies is wrong, and no, Israel did not do 9/11 you schizo shill

I thought about making a fiction movie involving a maniac kidnapping abortion doctors and cutting their arms and legs off before crushing their head with a cinder block. He would then leave the mess to be found and reported on.

Attached: 1555560421353.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

amen

It looks so innocent. Honestly I think it is murder, but I support it as tool for population control. A certain kind of population.

Abort jew babies. Jews are the spawn of satan. Jews did 9/11. The holocaust never happened but it should have.
Whites should not get abortions.
Abort jew babies instead

I see what you did there, and it's not a bad idea. (and i'm not calling about a movie)

dying before being conscious is better than being the child of a woman that didn't wanted you in the first place.

perhaps only for niggers

Why even let Jewish bitches live long enough to get pregnant?

Attached: ORDER66.jpg (600x476, 39K)

Don't do it, though.

oh my god, we have a shitpilled schizo over here

Tru

Abortion doctors are based if they abort jew babies exclusively

Attached: 5fb.png (400x366, 161K)

>not being a based af abortion doctor exclusively aborting jew babies
Pleb

>dying
>better than being the child of a woman
those two lines sums it up. Life is a gift, and abortion is a crime against humanity. All the forms of birth control, free medical info, sex ed, and social norms you could ever want, and they STILL can't make good decisions. Sex is naturally meant to cause conception, and people do it without caring about long term consequences. Legal abortion is a smear on what little is left of the West's moral character and should be stopped.

Attached: AbortionRedpill.jpg (640x537, 85K)

why. why the fuck not. 800 thousand every FUCKING YEAR.

My wife misscarried 3 months in a row now and the fact that someone willingly ended a pregnancy like this is making me rage - especially because of the toying with the fetus... really make me absurdly depressed

Attached: B14CABBA-9329-4795-A960-90C2D295AD7D.png (808x805, 787K)

Hey do the little jew fetuses yell oy vey while they’re being aborted? Lmfao

That's fake, r-right?

It's hard to tell what is worse on this board, the limp wrist e-larpers or the literally retarded schizoposters.
When did Jow Forums become complete trash.

oh, an edgy atheist meme flag, how interesting

Attached: STFU.jpg (960x1024, 59K)

Half of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, but 100% of all jew abortions result in fewer jews.

Abortion doctors are "Jews" (demons in disguise) exclusively and feed off the sacrifice.

we can shoot up a clinic together, sound good senpai?

Attached: 1533311267725.png (412x425, 284K)

No, no, no. It. IS. NOT.

>angry that chad abortion doctor aborts jews and niggers

calm down, we can't ALL be moderate.

You’re stupid. Abort jew babies

>muh innocent babies
>life is precious
>oh you're out of the womb, good luck with your shitty parents that didn't even want you
anti-abortion fags are the worst form of living hypocrisy

Attached: 1523326399317.jpg (600x600, 65K)

kek

But was it a jew

Good God.

This is a jewish slide thread, user.
Abort jew babies.

? did you even watch the video? Are you that delusional and nihilistic that you cant even agree that killing babies is wrong?

You could start up an orphanage and donate all your income to the niggers who need it, sap.

Why don't you do something productive to help children born under unfortunate circumstances?

Which is why healthy white babies should never be aborted.
Niggers, jews and potatoes should be aborted.
Abort jew babies.

Attached: RepulsiveCat.png (500x232, 253K)

pretty much, and most abortions are blacks anyway so who cares

You’re not aborting jewish babies. Go abort jewish babies