Are most people retarded with money?

I make less than 50K a year and yet live very comfortable. Easily pay my rent and bills and thousands in savings, have expendable income for entertainment and trips. Why do I see so people articles about millenials struggling with money and payments? Are people just terrible with money?

Attached: EBULPVFULQI6PG4TXFYEHZL2EI.jpg (1484x1113, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you made 50k where I live you'd be on a breadline

>no social life
>no woman
>no investments
must be so proud

I make less then 20k

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

>Same serial on every visible note.
I'd live comfortably too if I printed my own money.

Depends on area, cost of living, etc.

You probably live alone.

For the most part yes.

Depends on where you live, 50k in the south goes a long way outside of the major cities. For a single young man with no kids even farther. 50k on the coasts is like 1 SD above poverty.

Well yes, I do live alone. Isnt that better than having to need a roomate? If anything living alone is a luxury

No, you're just a retarded faggot who can't manage money.

Yes but millennials all live in Jewish cities where their boomer parents own million dollar McMansions that they bought for $180k in 1992.

Any working man should have plenty of money. The only things you need to buy are tools, food, and new clothes once a year.

>are most people retarded with money
yes.
and also remember normies drop $30-100 every weekend on booze.
I know retards between jobs who lease a Lexus, and they consider it a junker

any full time job that is not a mcjob, this is right

50k in the midwest is comfy. I was making 50k at my old job and afforded tent, student loan payments, and car payment with ease. Now I am making 70k and I can afford anything I want. I don't want stupid lavish things so life is good.

Rent, not tent. I didnt live in a tent...

usually one of two reasons:
-trying to live on $50k with kid(s)
-trying to live on $50k in a first-class city (SF, NYC, LA)

Go make it on 50k in NYC. Inb4 just get out of cities, noduh that's his entire point.

>The only things you need to buy are tools, food, and new clothes once a year.
so you're just going to up and admit you live with your parents?

>Are people just terrible with money?
Pretty much. My wife gets a $400 maternity stipend every two weeks from the government (which will end in July, at which point she'll be returning to work), apart from that we support ourselves entirely on my au$41k salary. I got made redundant this week unfortunately, but my savings combined with the redundancy package mean we have about $10k, which is more than enough at our normal levels of spending to keep us going for 3 months. If we're careful it could probably stretch out to half a year (which it won't have to, I'll hopefully find new work soon).

We would have more in savings but between preparing for the baby and various other unexpected expenses, last year was pricey. I still don't understand how other people my age have absolutely nothing though. Where the fuck does all their money go when they're single, live with their parents (or in very cheap rental accomodation), don't own cars, and have few expenses?

55k a year, 3500 a month after taxes. I spend 1500 a month and save 2000 a month. My savings are a ~2.5% APY account and my credit card gives me 1.5% cash back on everything.

People just need to learn to min max their money and have the system work for them, not against them. I have 0 debt and I live within my means. In 10 years I'll have ~250-300k depending on promotions and I'll buy a house outright and have no mortgage.

I make 210k a year and can barely make ends meet. I don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

>rent $7,000/month
>car payments $800/month
>student loans $2,000/month

Entertainment and food takes up the rest. Fuck off with your b8 thread

Fuck you hobo

A buddy of mine is thinking of paying 200 a month for 15 years for a shitty little motor boat... I tried to tell him it’s a bad idea but he doesn’t listen to reason. His wife wants him
To get it so he can go fishing and she can get BLACKED.

Attached: 23DB3C1B-9DAC-4416-8994-EF3874DF8B5D.jpg (382x262, 34K)

>are most people retarded
yes

>third-world shitholes are first-class cities

Attached: 50D2DA72-A640-4EE6-B99A-102690D7EF4B.jpg (1000x1000, 260K)

nice bait. could be a little more subtitle

Dawg, how the fuck are you spending $7k/month in rent? You live at the four seasons?

this is bait, right? $3200 is the average apt in SF. Even if you don't bargain hunt you're paying 2x as much as you should.
you bought a really expensive car when you could buy a perfectly fine used one for $10k or less. if your student loans are that much you're definitely paying them off fast

>SF, NYC, LA
>first-class cities

I do think even live in a big city but we have so many chinks coming in here buying up properties with corrupt money the Chinese government stole from its people that our housing costs have almost doubled in 10 years.
>Water bill $200/month
>Hydro $$150-300/month
>Property tax $400/month
>Mortgage $1200/month
>House insurance $300/month

That's $2300/month just to live in modest 1500 sq/ft home. It's a nice all white neighborhood, though.

150k with a years salary saved at 28 living in socal. If I made 50k I'd be on suicide watch.

For the most part, yes, but it's compounded by retards breeding out of wedlock or getting degrees in useless bullshit. They were never taught how to manage money because their parents failed at it.

I make less then 0k

www.imafknfgt.cum

frequency of public fecal occurrences and your subjective opinion about "muh libruls" aside, those are absolutely the most important cities in america and if you can't understand why then you'll forever be an insignificant hillbilly.

I like luxurious things like nice cars and nice apartments. Sorry you’re content to live in a dump.

>Are most people retarded with money?

Yup

>SF, LA, NYC
>first class city
Holy dogshit, user

Attached: bait.jpg (625x800, 80K)

I make 45k in brooklyn and travel, eat good food, save money etc. What are you people spending all your money on?

>$300/mo. home insurance
Damn son I have a modest 1500 sq ft house too and pay $60/mo.

better luck next time

they are if you are rich .

What city? Does it cover natural disasters?

Are people just terrible with money?
There are a lot of people in this country who will always spend beyond their means. There is nothing any of us can do to save them.

That last part isn't a great idea. Interest rates are extremely low right now; you can borrow at 3.5-4% and make 8-9% returns investing the money you would have spent. Mortgages make you money if used correctly.

goy you need to:
buy a new cellphone annually
upgrade your televisions annually
upgrade your car every two years
etc...

Chicago has a higher nominal GDP than SF.
Tell me Chicago isn’t a third world shithole.

If you make 150k and can barely make ends meet then you'll probably wind up as one of those retards who go from riches to rags. I've seen complete idiots think they were invincible because they go lucky and made 6 figures. Then as soon as they hit a layoff they were done.

>Are people just terrible with money?
Yes

landscaping you literally make 15$ an hour ~60 hours a week and depending on the company if your boss is cool he'll give you a car and gas money if you're trustworthy

Yas, spend it on the house, car, groceries, gifts, and retiresuidecidement. Couldn't be happier.

Attached: portrait-of-a-freckly-boy-with-a-serious-expression-on-his-face-A6TFMF.jpg (869x1390, 144K)

People are terrible with money.
Me and a coworker make the same amount, both of us are single, neither has any outside obligations.
I have an condo that I own and have 2 years left to pay it off (done in 12 years total), while I rent a place in the town I work in due to not wanting to move there and planning on leaving once I can get a job where my condo is.
I have effectively more expenses than he does yet I have more than 80 times as much saved as he has, never have to worry about running out of money or have an emergency clean me out. My investments earn almost one extra paycheck a month in growth and that keeps getting better.

He doesn't know how to cook so he orders most of his meals until he's broke then somehow fails to heat up frozen food in an oven. How can you fail a meal that has literally one step to cook?
He eats out every lunch, call it $14 a day for lunches. I feel like I'm wasting money by buying Caesar salad bags from the grocery store for $3.5 for my lunch.
He also vapes about $800 a month. It's so bad that it's nearly impossible for him to drive his car when the sun is out due to residue sticking to the inside of his windscreen. Every second he's outside he vapes, every time he drives he vapes the whole trip.

I tried to talk to him about setting up investments, or getting a savings program. But he just doesn't want to.
In about 1.5 years he could save enough to make a down payment on a house and start paying a mortgage rather than rent.

He has so much income yet can't get past living on the edge of paycheck to paycheck.

Attached: pol takes up astronomy.png (624x448, 451K)

I have been to all three of those cities and I was glad to leave all of them.

Attached: 1517769152957s.jpg (187x250, 5K)

You don't have to live in those cities to be part of major important and booming industries. For example several of the leading biomedical robotics companies are based in Minnesota. Nobody can argue that biotech and clinical industries are not booming. Robotics are the future as well. So robotics companies that specialize in industries that are themselves also booming are a win-win. And you don't need to live in some dystopian leftist shithole.

Does 150k in the bank mean that I can barely make ends meet, you illiterate faggot? I'm a software engineer with a clearance developing weapons control systems for the Navy, I'm not getting laid off anytime soon. I'm taking my eventual retirement and expatriating to the Philippines where I can live like a fucking Sultan. Enjoy America as it burns, just remember that I helped make it happen while your tax dollars pay for me to shitpost from a penthouse.

Most people spend 98% of the money they take in, so yes most people are fucking retards with money. I make $70k in my late 20s and put away about $2k a month all told. I live in a medium COL and not in a major city, which is retarded for your financial future. I live in area where I'm a day trip away from several major cities if I want to see a concert or game or whatever. And I live in a conservative 95%+ white area with every type of nature/outdoors activity you can think of. Interviewing for a new job at $85k next week the net increase of which would be entirely added to my savings/investments.

Based but I think you’re LARPing.

I dunno im a chef at Wendy's and make bank.

They sound European

Nope. Was enlisted in the Navy, separated and finished a B.S. CS on the GI bill, been working for a defense contracting firm that you'd probably recognize since I got my DD214.

This guy gets it.

150k in SoCal where houses are 1m for anything that’s not a shoe box or in a Mexican gang banger neighborhood is poorfag tier lmao.

i make 27k, been working nonstop for past 3 years and I only have 3500 saved. still against the government redistributing wealth because I hate niggers that don't work. i don't wanna be a housepet I wanna be a man

Which was my original point, and why I'm making my money here and planning my exit.

>I make 210k a year and can barely make ends meet. I don’t know wtf you’re talking about.
You better be fucking trolling

lol@ first class cities

Attached: 04BF2FDF-3152-4026-A4BD-CD5EB6C08EC8.jpg (399x385, 29K)

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Welcome to the clown world niggers.

>first class city
lmfao
This

True. TV and the rest of the Jew media desires you make the Jews richer by spending your monies on 22" rims for your 90's vehicle, get a project into your garage and "restore" it because you watch the jew controlled restoration shows, by getting chinese garbage from summit racing, and needing to have the latest stupid shit from Amazon, Wal Mart or Ebay. Some people wake up and start to live frugally, others will never know how good it feels to have money in the bank. We're in a downward spiral, and each day that passes will be more and more painful.

>pay rent
>thousands in savings

You are a loser.

I was making about $45k/yr when I bought my first house in a nice neighborhood. Sure it was a older 1940s built house but it had central heat and a/c. I am still holding up fine with that income, still loving the house and I am single. Plenty of jobs available all around me with a skill set that cant be replaced by cheap remote or imported labor.
If married I could easily save up considerable amount of funds in 5 years just from sharing costs of items that would would cost about the same yearly. Gas, electric, water/waste, internet, house payments, house insurance and property taxes. Not to mention sharing items such as furniture, electronics, kitchen appliances & online TV/Movies streaming accounts.

Attached: Bully kitty.png (594x886, 434K)

Military, CDL, or learn a trade, anons? Which one and why?

If you want to start saving money listen to Dave Ramsey.

Attached: E3D5ABCB-4D82-46DE-A2D7-646EE552B4B7.jpg (400x400, 22K)

No car or mortgage/rent payment huh? Parents must be proud.

Look at all these yous. You don't even have to try.

Let me save you all time by summing up dave ramsey:
Debt bad
There you go, that's all his content

Move to the states dude. Holy shit. My water bill is only $15, electric $100, $80 property tax, and less than $100 for insurance.

Yes. My cousin makes 6 figures and wastes it all trying to live like a millionaire.

First class flights, 5 star hotel rooms, expensive jewellery. Yet he still lives at home with his parents and hasn't invested a single cent of his money.
I keep telling him to buy a house or a nice car or something, but he just seems to want to live a false life for people on Instagram. If I had the money he has, id have 3 investment properties already and be saving so I could retire at 50.

Well I am shit with money. I have zero Jew in me.

>make six figures
>still live with your parents
Pic related is your cousin

Attached: 6 DOLLAH.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Daily reminder that if people started following your advice, the economy would rapidly collapse.

your point doesn't hold up though, if you're making $150k in an area where you're probably paying ~$100k+ just in annual living expenses you're not getting ahead very quickly.

I've made ~$65k/year before but only had about $18-20k/annual expenses which is comparable to someone making $150k but spending $100k

Kek he is a wigger.

This

>Are most people retarded with money?
>Are most people retarded
Even in the first world with ~100 average IQs, an education system, and nominal universal literacy, competence is a rare and precious thing. Part of this is cultural - times have been so easy for so long that people have forgotten how bad things can be if things aren't taken care of. And so we have a welfare state as a bandaid that enables further loss of competence over the generations. This won't last forever, so keep your house in order.

>retarded with money
Yes. Very yes.

>Implying any of us will be alive to see 50

>I make less than 50K a year and yet live very comfortable

it depends what part you live in.

The NYC cost of living is so high partly due to its exorbitant housing market — the average rent for a Manhattan apartment is $3,667.

average rent for a studio apartment in Florida is $1,223. That's $115 above the U.S. average.

The average rent for an apartment in Flint is $589

Attached: Ifu.jpg (874x584, 40K)

Millennials are outright retarded with money. And being happy at 50k a year is pathetic.

Work on self Growth and learn to handle money. Take some damm Pride in Yourself.

Attached: 1555672360548m.jpg (1024x837, 168K)

I make $15,000 a year and I couldn't imagine living on my own. That's not even minimum wage here.

Attached: 1555444450621.jpg (526x800, 328K)

What makes you think living expenses must rise in proportion to salary?

I make about £32k which is just above the average salary in the UK.

Live with parents ATM so anything I would be paying in rent and utilities I just save and invest. After that and taxes it leaves me with about a grand a month that I rarely go through (unless maybe Xmas or holiday).

So many young people people my age that aren't earning what I am go out every weekend, wasting it on booze and poached eggs to post on Instagram.

That app has changed society in incomprehensible ways, ask any normie would you be spending the money you spend if you couldn't take a picture of anything and they have a breakdown.

If you swallow your pride and rent somewhere really cheap and/or share, you can keep rent payments to a minimum. Getting a mortgage is fine until you lose/change your job and realize you can’t afford to pay and end up losing everything.

>$50k isn't bad guys
>Come live in my tent with me
You don't have wealth if you rent either. You need to own

I drive an 86 Cressida. 130k miles. I told my buddy I was going to do some repairs and maybe paint it and he had a panic attack asking me why I don’t buy a luxury car. I pay 600$ a year in insurance. My repairs will be less than 1k. Girls give it a dirty look and then tell me they really like how quaint it is when inside. If I make 6 figures one day I’ll be a nice car but I’ll always keep the Cressida.

What do you do for work? I'm studying full time and still making $750 a week, $41k a year sounds rough when you've got a kid

If you're poor marry rich.