Is she no longer /ourgirl/?

Is she no longer /ourgirl/?

Attached: grabbler.png (844x943, 1.07M)

she's still ancap, so she's still my girl

Attached: 1554826301102.jpg (480x531, 25K)

What did she do?

wtf thats a child

No kid posting faggot.

She literally browses this board

she ugly

You mean is her dad a cuck faget using her like a living puppet all along? of course

Attached: 1.jpg (404x305, 102K)

Rot in hell nigger. She's innocent

Attached: DtlmznjVYAAkPFP.jpg (891x536, 77K)

What has she done?

No she doesnt retard, her older brother does, and he scripts her videos, shes just being used to bait edgy pedos like yourself.

She’s done live debates before, most definitely not a script.

You don't actually know shit and you're parroting rumors some other retard posted. Watch her live videos she actually is very sharp for her age and can cook up a script like the ones in her vids. That guy is not her brother either btw that's her Brazilian teenage friend she met off of YouTube who shares her Jow Forums views, she literally does believe everything she says

Why are we talking about a child you sick fucks?

>kids in politics
Retarded leftist tactic. Children are retards and don't deserve a place in politics.

age advanced too much, not hot anymore

B& the little shit

At least a normal pervert fuck showed up

clearly on her videos:
>written by: Soph
you should get her older brother to read things for you

Destiny won the debate despite having retarded view points.

with spic fuentes?
Wasn't Soph only hosting them? why bother bringing up the debate?

>he actually debated a kid
Like I need any more proof that destiny is a pathetic manlet

perhaps, but that's no ordinary child.

>Muhh muh muhhhh, I can’t bear to see a minor without getting a huge erection... oh, I know! I’ll just project onto random strangers in an image board. That’ll solve my pedophilia!

If he's referring to the one on the ralph retort (I believe that's her only live debate), it starts as destiny vs soph then after an hour or so the spic shows up. The spic put destiny in his place though.

He was pressured into it. It would look bad anyway he tried to do it. It is a no win situation.

Why does this bother you so much?

>Destiny won the debate despite having retarded view points.
Lmfao, he unironically didn't, not only were his arguments fucking god awful, he literally had worse debating ethics/morales than a 14 y.o. girl. Within only 10 minutes he spergs out and straw mans her THREE TIMES and basically interrupts her throughout the whole debate and basically named called.He had ZERO proof to back up all his claims he made, yet he somehow claimed after the debate he won because "she didn't show me hers"????
>Hey little girl let me explain to you why girls your age should consent to pedos like me jerk off to your rape vids
Fucking laughable.

Attached: 1554678938010.jpg (1220x612, 107K)

Don’t tell me she cucked.

Lmao, you accuse him of strawmaning yet you're trying to say he's a pedophile because of the one huge hypothetical argument he came up with. He said multiple times it would not work, and yet you use it against him as if he was 100% serious.

>she's still ancap
She's 9 and you're mentally 9 for being ancap

>Children are retards and don't deserve a place in politics.
This.

CLOWN WORLD

Attached: 5efd1b8c9c277fdbc610aa0419c2094d.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

>t.

Attached: pepe_Tadpole.png (587x378, 37K)

>Sick fucks

Wot?

>destiny debated a 14 year old girl
what a fucking faggot

Not with that headset

>yet he somehow claimed after the debate he won because "she didn't show me hers"????

Attached: 1522966835891.png (427x640, 126K)

she is a popular youtube that redpills more youths than we ever could, fuck off cuck

She's not pretty but the fact that she's 14 makes her more desirable than any Twitch thot to me.
I had a conversation about this with a 63 year old college professor and he agreed that pubescent girls are very horny.

her family moved to California recently,she's probably backing off to avoid physical attacks

Attached: D38ruV-WAAAKsWQ.jpg (1170x1200, 214K)

What the fuck is wrong with you. You fucking weirdo. I'd stomp you out myself if I could.

she's backpedaling to avoid trouble now that her family moved to California

Attached: 1553827343367.gif (250x282, 1.1M)

>wow a 14 year old girl who isn't hiding behind anonymity won't say gas the kikes racewar now is cucking
>being this deluded
Jesus Christ I fucking hate this board

recently some nobody youttuber made a video calling her a nazi and all she did was cry with her HUEHUEHUE friend on a livestream about how damaging it was to her brand and that she might get demonetized

Attached: 1505820713575.jpg (800x727, 68K)

All she did was say she hates Muslims. That faggot took that and went from she's islamophobic therefore she's racist therefore she's a Nazi. I would smash that guys face into pieces if I could.

jesus christ she's 14 leave her alone

She's 8 years old

She looks like an animated Disney character it's adorable, maybe it because she Jewish and they model the characters off the their kids

Attached: 15456546878.png (1920x1080, 975K)

This is /ourgirl/

Attached: 1515392325132.jpg (640x856, 124K)

Destiny has never won any debate

only good point she made was that the chat is not an indication of her own beliefs and views. the chat is a bunch of idiots spamming dumb shit to get her attention through absurdity.

She didn't defend herself from this well at all. Was a slam dunk but she didn't challenge him when he said "oh conservatives always say Islam isn't a race". That guy was so obviously wrong. it really bothers me seeing a kid get slandered like this and not having the wherewithal to defend themselves like they should.

No girls on the internet. That's a boy.

Attached: src_1329110241636.png (1017x872, 458K)

Attached: life is sexy.png (1616x1557, 1.45M)

>Gerald Armstrong
>Arlillian Jacobs
>Age 11

It's 18 now, but still debatable if it's a girl or boy.

Literally a beaner btw

You’ve never seen American niggers in real life, have you?

If OP's question was "Do you still want to fuck her?". It would be a lot easier to answer. Yes, I do.

Dude she´s 5

Attached: Lieutenant_Gothmog.jpg (713x747, 197K)

she is a horrible nasty little brat thanks to her retarded brother who she will hate for filling her mind with so much hate. She will never be happy in life because of it.

Eat a dick you fat boomer

n u

you want her working in you factory or as sex slave?

Dude she's like 3

Being five is still older than what most libertarians/AnCaps act like anyways. Plus, her being 5 means she’s only a year at most from being old enough to be married off in your country.

Attached: B41F50C0-3CF7-452C-BD01-D1A41D5CAC81.jpg (885x516, 47K)

Why are you a niggerlover? Is your old age a factor?

>deshawn
every time

I am more intelligent than you and that dumb kid, because I don't make everything into a race issue. You can suck my fucking cock you pathetic shill, yeah you wish you could suck my cock you fucking faggot.

Obviously a child soldier.

dude. that's a BABY youre talking about.

post the one where she climbs into the oven i love that webm

kek