Should weed be legal?

Should weed be legal?

Attached: C8189B2C-CC42-41B2-A5A3-4B864D5480B3.jpg (700x700, 97K)

It is legal and I'm high right now

Attached: hcfse.jpg (900x600, 141K)

Only if we also make dexamphetamine legal as well to counter weed's effects.

Attached: lemmy-koopa.jpg (1200x630, 208K)

I don't think a piece of a plant has agency. If one man has injured another man, then that would be a reasonable situation to use the courts to resolve if they couldn't resolve it on their own.

Why not at this point? Society is fucked up might as well make smoking cravk legal.

Attached: 6DC75E49-F11B-4855-85A9-C66ECD16FE7D.gif (500x750, 822K)

I'm for decriminalization, legalization only encourages the shitty culture behind it

The only thing that should be illegal is laws.

All drugs should be legal. The judicial system should prioritize violent crime.

The gov’t should in no way shape or form endorse or appear to endorse the use of recreational drugs.
The best hope would have been a silent and gradual decriminalization, but that window has closed - and purposely so, they didn’t want an acclimated public, they wanted a dramatic social shift to create more users.
All because they can tax the shit out of it, you’ve been hoodwinked stoners.

DESU: /thread/

It is in first world countries

legalize all of the schedule 1 drugs

the government has ZERO right to regulate what chemicals you consume

There should be no laws whatsoever governing what a person can buy. Drugs, weapons, whatever.

When America was at its highest rate of economic growth, Coca Cola had cocaine in it and you could buy machine guns from mail order catalogs without a background check or any permits.

Nope.

All drugs must be forbidden.

Without exceptions.

Where is the line drawn in this thinking? Alcholo? Coffee? Pain-Killers?

Only if we can have a white and traditionalist country with moral people who can behave.

You mean when blacks were still segregated in their own communities ?

If you look up how Rockefeller made allopathic medicine the only "legitimate" kind, you'll come down to US patent law. You can only patent a man-made substance. So that was used as a form of arbitrage against what you could get for yourself or from your neighbor from some bathtub gin or a coffee plant.

Remove that barrier to commerce, and I think you might see a lot of the most damaging synthetic drugs lose their profitability. I don't mean to sound like some kind of hippie, but there's a very obvious market distortion that needs to be factored out before making an even comparison among those things.

Yes, that helped too. We need to go back.

The same expansion of federal regulatory authority under the Commerce Clause that allowed for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is what allows for federal drug prohibition and the NFA. It all needs to go, and America needs to return to a pre-New Deal level of limited government authority.

no

Legal or not, I will keep getting high.

Yeah it should be, if an adult wants to smoke weed within the confines of their own home than why should the government intervene.

In Alaska we are a sanctuary state for weed and guns.

Attached: IMG_5564.jpg (3264x2448, 2.11M)

it already is

Trudeaus friends cashed in on it
well tried too

with their tilray bluray and tweedy homos

It’s gonna make people retarded plus it keeps niggers in jail

Former Alaskan here, can confirm. Although I’m not for the avid use of weed. Think it dumbs you down and makes you near worthless
>>inb4 muh Joe Rogan or productive stoners
Sober life is better life