HAPPENING! PROOF VACCINE EVOLVES VIRUS

SUPER FLU IS BIRTHING AS WE SPEAK!!! ONE BILLION WILL DIE

Attached: 1554067393771.png (578x604, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
scripps.edu/news-and-events/press-room/2017/20171030wilson.html
sciencemag.org/news/2015/07/could-some-vaccines-make-diseases-more-deadly
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1002198
unavoidablyunsafe.wordpress.com/tag/vaccine-selection-pressure/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4486977/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4521805/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the longest in a decade because people have stopped using vaccines in the last decade

>mid february
I had a respiratory infection that was absolutely fucked. I never get sick really and this shit had me down for a month and a half.

Are you sure this isn't because of "immigrants"

>implying the flu vaccine has ever been effective
>implying the flu vaccine has even been used for any sort of a long duration
fuck you satan

They're spruiking the same thing here in Australia

Good. I'm Chinese and I'm immune to the flu hahaha.

I had a horrid flu recently where I lost 15 pounds

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Think of how crazy Jow Forums would be going if their was a real Black Death plague type outbreak. People posting about their neighbors dying, posting pictures of themselves getting symptoms, cities getting quarantined.

Attached: image.png (720x720, 961K)

I got a severe cold three times in the last 3 months. What does it mean? I never get sick more than once a year.

Bye mutts.

>only uninfected may post ITT
would be happening desu

Would make a good Black Mirror episode. Modern day 2020, how does social media look like during a worldwide problem like a war or biological warfare.

Same happened to me a bit ago. Was sick for at least a month. Fucking weird.

>cities getting quarantined
will never happen, liberals don't believe in quarantines

Haven't gotten sick since I had the flu shot a couple of years ago.

Vaccines....do.....not.......work.

Wake the fuck up!

Honestly it is now fedora tier if you pro-vaccine.

Vaccine companies are profit driven and have found a feedback loop on money in the form of selling new vaccines. I dont blame them, it is very lucrative. However, it is not real and has life altering side effects.

Fuck them.

Attached: 1555019654729.jpg (960x958, 66K)

>Vaccines....do.....not.......work.
nah they definitely work, they get rid of the weak virus, evolving strong and stronger ones

It should be 93/ [number of vaccinated people exposed]

Not fucking 93/124

>ONE BILLION WILL DIE

oh please can it be so, maybe even 2 billion. it's time for a culling.

When shit like this happens, make sure you get monitored for pneumonia and don't try to be a tough guy and try to tough it out

Don’t go to the fucking hospital in a real shtf biological event. Stay home. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Reduce Inflammation, boost the immune system. If you are white you should have the immune system to handle almost anything. The hospitals will be overrun with dying niggers shitting and vomiting everywhere. No virus is 100% death rate most people die from dehydration from a virus. Once you
Survive it, you can’t catch it again.

i got pretty sick a couple months ago but i'm good now. don't think a billion will die

i never get vaccinated, but this bitch is retarded.

93 out of however many thousands got vaccinated is not a 75% failure rate.

It's easy to chain multiple infections together.
There was a 2 month stretch where this happened.
>worse case of food poisoning known to man (2 days with 3 more recovery)
>straight into the flu (10 days)
>cold (10 more days)
>viral bronchitis
Lost 20 pounds

When you get sick, you really need to make sure you're taking care of yourself and not going back to school/work early and skipping rest/fluids

You didn’t take another dudes load in the bum did you?

if a super flu hit romainia 80 percent of you fucking gypsie mutts would die. Fuck you.

It's because the winter is longer than usual. FFS fucking amateurs. Cold temps mean more likely to get sick.

The interdimensional reptilian shapeshifting mantids are causing AI deepfake false flags by masonic predictive program weather manipulation and fluoride trails to distract moloch crisis actors from the fact that fake news aliens are hollow and that the sandy hook landing never happened so (((they))) can continue to harvest gangstalker jesuit adrenochrome from our kali yuga pineal glands for chinese nanochip astral projection remotely through demonic V2K 5G technology from the black cube HAARP hexagon on top of satan

Jews did this

flus are caused by viruses you uneducated nigger

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Same. I wish I got sick more often. Weight loss, in bed all day, movies and vidya or just sleep. Very underrated.

You just described my life, no appetite, lay in bed all day browsing Jow Forums and watching people play video games on YouTube. I’m constantly tired and feel lethargic going outside, it’s been this way my entire life.

Attached: 4FBC1027-9CE0-4180-AFFE-40E1F68CDFAE.jpg (499x354, 71K)

According to a new study from scientists at The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI), the common practice of growing influenza vaccine components in chicken eggs disrupts the major antibody target site on the virus surface, rendering the flu vaccine less effective in humans.

“Now we can explain—at an atomic level—why egg-based vaccine production is causing problems,” said TSRI Research Associate Nicholas Wu, Ph.D., first author of the study, published recently in the journal PLOS Pathogens.

For more than 70 years, manufacturers have made the flu vaccine by injecting influenza into chicken eggs, allowing the virus to replicate inside the eggs and then purifying the fluid from the eggs to get enough of the virus to use in vaccines.

The subtype of influenza in this study, called H3N2, is one of several subtypes shown to mutate when grown in chicken eggs, and the researchers say the new findings further support the case for alternative approaches to growing the virus.

“Any influenza viruses produced in eggs have to adapt to growing in that environment and hence generate mutations to grow better,” explained study senior author Ian Wilson, D.Phil., Hansen Professor of Structural Biology at TSRI.

scripps.edu/news-and-events/press-room/2017/20171030wilson.html

Attached: 1555675535764.png (680x680, 221K)

If this happens or some other virus I'm fucked. But I'm fine with it. At last we'd see some fucking chaos.

Fucking Deus Ex predictions again

perhaps if the vaccine is not barley 40% effective and can get the flu from the vaccine, there is no logical reason to take it?

Ever get checked for vitamin deficiency?

I've been sick as shit for over a month. Starting to fuck with everything in my life. Doctors don't see to be of much help.

Attached: 1555699594250.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

I've never once in my life had a flu shot. At least not one I am aware of. Still usually get sick of course. But I've still never bothered.

Only high quality post so far, thanks fingol.

Those immigrants surely can't be the cause of the resurgence of polio, TB, and mumps, right?

Scientists used to invent telephones, airplanes, microwave ovens... now all they invent is statistics that say they should get more funding.

never had a flu shot, never got my kids a flu shot, never will;
spoiler: its the flu shot part of the childhood 'immunisations' which causes derpism

interesting, many people I know have been getting sick over and over and over again. they get sick, a week later theyre fine, and within a few days they are sick again. the process keeps repeating. been that way all winter. I got sick but not the way they did. some people were layed out with no voice for weeks and people taking their kids to the hospital constantly. I just had the sniffles on and off the entire winter. theres some serious shit going around that is only going to get worse. or people are just malnourished and cant fight anything off anymore.

>pick my nose
>consume the boogie
>last time I ever got sick was 2 years ago and I was down for 1 single day
Anons, I know it sounds gross, but eat your fucking boogies and you will bump up your immune system

Attached: Episode_190_2.jpg (626x354, 20K)

They've been lying to the population for many years.

Could some vaccines make diseases more deadly?

sciencemag.org/news/2015/07/could-some-vaccines-make-diseases-more-deadly

Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1002198

"Could some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens? Conventional wisdom is that natural selection will remove highly lethal pathogens if host death greatly reduces transmission. Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population. Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek's disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts."

This is what we are witnessing right now. It has nothing to do with the anti-vax movement. These people are a minority. They won't will never admit it. One day, the truth will come out. These vaccines are creating super strains that will become next to unstoppable. This is why we are seeing a resurgence of old illnesses (Measles, Whopping cough, etc). Vaccines are becoming impotent and unable to fight these "super" viruses. Life always finds a way.

>Could some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens?

The answer is a resounding YES.

We're fucked. Especially because they are trying to blame the 0.001% of the population, the so called, "anti-vaxers".

Instead, they should be working on understand why the vaccines are creating these new powerful stains. The PC agenda is out of control and will kill us all if no one wakes up and fight against all this disinformation. I pray that some scientists in the world are still sane enough to address the situation and tell the people arguing that it's because of anti-vaxer movement, to fuck off.

>SUPER FLU IS BIRTHING AS WE SPEAK!!! ONE BILLION WILL DIE
Make it three billion and you got a deal.

I haven't gotten the flu in years
Die already you lower stock, lesser genetic swine.

I'd immediately buy/steal as much camping shit as I could before retreating into the near-by nature preserve. I know next to nothing about wilderness camping, but I'd rather die via bear than wasting away.

based

based

based

No, should I?

that would make too much sense

it has to be something else

Vaccine Selection Pressure

unavoidablyunsafe.wordpress.com/tag/vaccine-selection-pressure/

Any cause that reduces reproductive success in a proportion of a population potentially exerts evolutionary pressure or selection pressure.With sufficient pressure, inherited traits that mitigate its effects—even if they would be deleterious in other circumstances—can become widely spread through a population – Wikipedia

A resurgence of pertussis or whooping cough has been observed in highly immunized populations. Studies have shown that there are other causes beyond increased awareness of disease, use of better diagnostic tools and improved surveillance methods. Waning vaccine-induced immunity (secondary failure) has been identified in many countries and antigenic divergence has been found between vaccine strains and clinical isolates in many countries with high vaccination coverage.

>A resurgence of pertussis or whooping cough has been observed in highly immunized populations.

Attached: 23489562895.png (720x891, 822K)

God I hate working at a hospital...

Attached: 16.jpg (445x241, 13K)

>SUPER FLU IS BIRTHING AS WE SPEAK!!! ONE BILLION WILL DIE
You realize the reason the Spanish flu was so effective was because the doctors back then knew less about how diseases spread than the regular high schooler of today? Not to mention it hit right after WW1 when every country was still transitioning out of wartime priorities. Commercial Grade rubbing alcohol is affordable to 99% of the population. The only ways disease today could even hope to spread as fast and kill as many is if it was airborne, killed within hours, and completely resistant to vaccines.

Play Plague Inc on the most realistic difficulty as a virus, let it mutate by itself, and not touch it until the game is over. That's what'll happen.

Molecular evolution of haemagglutinin (H) gene in measles virus

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4486977/

Antigenic changes may occur through positive selection pressures in the host. For example, frequent amino acid substitutions resulting from selective immune pressure in the host induce antigenic changes in the attachment glycoprotein of respiratory syncytial virus. These changes are strongly linked to re-infections21. On the other hand, our previous report suggested that minor antigenic changes in the H protein are found in some MeV genotypes, such as D3, D5, D9, and H122. However, it is not known if these changes occur in other genotypes of MeV H protein.

Based on these studies, the molecular evolution of the H gene of MeV and changes in its antigenicity may be strongly linked. It is essential to be able to predict the antigenic changes of the various MeV genotypes to gain a better understanding of the efficacy of the vaccines. Therefore, we conducted a detailed genetic analysis of the H gene and predicted changes in the structure of H protein to gain an understanding of the evolution of the gene in all MeV genotypes.

>Based on these studies, the molecular evolution of the H gene of MeV and changes in its antigenicity may be strongly linked.

We will never know why all this is happening. it's a total mystery.

Attached: 235907235907.jpg (831x799, 55K)

It has nothing to do with immigrants.

Flu viruses mutate on their own within the population, which is why vaccinations against the flu are stupid. By the time any immunity is formed to any specific flu virus it has already mutated within the population, making the vaccine pointless.

>never gotten shots
>never gotten the flu
>never wash my hands except after i wipe my ass

??? what is wrong with people, why are you all getting sick. stay the fuck away from me.

>killed within hours
wouldnt that be bad for the virus spread rate though

Me too. Never had a cold twice in one season before.

Jesus me too and my parents did too. I fucking never get sick and I was fucked up for a couple weeks. Shit was crazy.

If you can I would. It could just be your lacking some vitamins or minerals.

It's not only stupid, it's VERY dangerous to create a vaccine for a virus that is nothing more than an inconvenience for the majority of the population. These vaccines have now created super strains that put the life of millions of people in danger. Take the time to read the information that I've posted. The answer is there. People are so fucking stupid. They think that because they get their annual shots, that they will be protected. One day we will look back at this era and shake our head in disbelief. That is, if we're still alive. We're entering the new Dark Ages.

Flu shots have an effectiveness of around 11-13% of course tons of people are getting sick regardless of getting one.
We have nothing in the arsenal and leftist faggots are importing more 3rd world retards with exotic incurable diseases.
Shit is going to get fucked real soon.

>>never wash my hands except after i wipe my ass
I never wash my hands even after i wipe my ass

Based and redpilled

Attached: image.jpg (210x200, 9K)

Anemic and Low Iron-pilled.

Attached: 1500189713345.png (500x500, 31K)

>flu
>hospitalisations

Explain yourselves right fucking now America. Maybe if you didn't rush to the hospital every time you got a runny nose the corporations wouldn't be able to push unwanted insurance and vaccines on you year after year.

fake news

....but viruses mutate like a motherfucker. Different strains are a thing. Its the entire reason flu shots are not 100% guarantee each flu season.

Are we recycling known facts as news now?

The math in that picture is false. It assumes that the total number of potential cases is 124.

The total number of potential cases is probably in the thousands.

Assuming you have 2,000 vulnerable people interacting with potential sources of infection in Rickland County and 100 of those are unvaccinated with 1,900 vaccinated that gives a chance of contracting the disease after exposure of...

Vaccinated: 93 / 1,900 = 4.9%
Unvaccinated: 31 / 100 = 31%

These numbers are obviously false and hypothetical but to work out the effectiveness of vaccines compared to no vaccine individuals you have to calculate it like this, Sharyl from the tweet in your post is using math incorrectly. If you want the right answer calculate it as I suggested but with the real number of people exposed to the disease and the real number of vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

we can dream

Fuck off satan

The ultimate paradox of vaccination is the following:

For every new virus strain that evolves, non vaccinated people get infected and develop immunity resistance. Vaccinated people don't. Once vaccines become ineffective, people that have developed a natural immunity to these strains, will survive, while the people that did not build up resistance, will die. We're slowly approaching this day. In the old days, viruses would kill many people but the ones that would survive would pass this genetic knowledge to their offspring. Now, peopel will tell you that it's impossible and doesn't make any sense. But it does. At the molecular level, there is such thing a Transfer of Immunity. It is imperfect, but still real.

Transfer of Immunity from Mother to Offspring Is Mediated via Egg-Yolk Protein Vitellogenin

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4521805/

"Insect immune systems can recognize specific pathogens and prime offspring immunity. High specificity of immune priming can be achieved when insect females transfer immune elicitors into developing oocytes. The molecular mechanism behind this transfer has been a mystery."

The reason why this phenomenon is not as prevalent in the human species, is because the gestation period to create a new human is very long. In the insect world, this mechanism is observable because of the short time required to reproduce. But the same principles apply to our species. The difference is that these changes occur across many years, think decades instead of months or years. Vaccines are the equivalent of closing your eyes and hoping that the boogeyman will just go away. He doesn't. He's still there and just waiting for the moment that you will reopen your eyes (once vaccination becomes noneffective).

Attached: 92590725.png (447x380, 318K)

>antivaxx more than 100x more popular than it has been in almost 80 years
>look guys, vaccines cause more disease!
Go back to r3ddit.

aside from the weight loss it sounds like a hangover day

Looks like a Jew.

My whole family got sick in Late February and I was bed ridden for 2 days and I rarely ever get sick. It was one of the worst illnesses of my life. My whole body felt horrible and weak

Yes, and vaccines prevent viruses you uneducated sand nigger.

From the thumbnail it looks like a little jew rubbing his hands together

Satan, u lying kike. Its because of the grand solar minimum.

We need something to kill off the brown people.

Test to see if I am shadowbanned.

NOTHING CAN PREVENT A VIRUS FROM SPREADING IN YOUR BODY EXCEPT YOUR OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM. NO FUCKING VACCINE WILL HELP YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

laughed really fucking hard at this

Attached: Dj4KvkMVsAAi0AP.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

I've had the flu in Jan, for the first time in 28 years. I just felt a bit warm, and then it was like getting a freight train to the face. I was out for 3 weeks, and got a chest infection on top. Can't remember the last time I felt so physically fucked, and I dropped 17 pounds in less than 10 days. They tend to tell people here that the flu vaccine is really only a must if you're part of a risk group, but fuck that - I'll get it every year now. Even if it reduces the risk minimally, it's worth it. Don't want this shit again.

Even worse they can simply mask the symptoms while you walk around sick

>I'd immediately buy/steal as much camping shit as I could before retreating into the near-by nature preserve
You and about oh a couple other thousand people. What, you think you're the only one smart enough to think about that? Good luck surviving in the wilderness AND getting infected. Not to mention camping in the wilderness isn't a picnic to begin with, even without having to deal with thousands of other equally faggoty "preppers" coughing and throwing up blood on your shit.

Testing One Two. Someone give me attention so that I know I'm real.

BASED

I get 1 cold, 1 time a year and it always last 1 week and I have never been vaccinated for the flu virus. If you are getting vaccinated then you are the problem.

i just had a horrible flu for 9 days, lost 5 lbs and i'm already pretty skinny so that's not good. haven't been this sick since childhood

BASED

Ur a gay boy

drink hot ginger soup + salt and some fatty meat in it, it'll speed things up

BASED