This is the journalist the IRA killed in Northern Ireland yesterday...

this is the journalist the IRA killed in Northern Ireland yesterday, I bet you Jow Forumsfags are really sad by this loss huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=5ymU-5Y3rkY

Attached: 1554844921964.png (600x600, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2019/04/19/an-open-source-survey-of-the-shooting-of-lyra-mckee/
twitter.com/rtenews/status/1119258462024867840
youtu.be/WjzgYVvURno
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/watch-antisemitic-tirade-in-northern-ireland-pub-caught-on-video-38014800.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

man why would a bunch of catholic nationalists want someone wanting gay marriage and gay "rights" in Northern Ireland dead?

I wonder what the truth of the matter is.

Attached: IRA_Feels.jpg (767x575, 92K)

Analysis of the available footage shows the shot did not come from the IRA side actually. It was the British.

friendly reminder the new IRA are just antifa with guns, they are linked to the SJW's that sold the Irish to the EU.
Real Irish are the like of the INP

truly a tragic loss

(((Journalists))) deserve whatever they get.

I wish America had an equivalent group to the IRA. Now that I think about it there are no white extremist groups in USA.

The Provisional IRA was heavily tied to the Fourth International. So it was always antifa with guns.

You glow

I looked into it, it was on video though it seems to have been taken down in most places. Basically TL;DR buzzfeed journalist lesbian heres about a riot happening in a Catholic Neighborhood due to the PSNI doing a raid for weapons or something, shoot out between the police and IRA happens, an IRA gunman sees her and aims his gun at her and shoots and kills. Not suprising since she was known for being a big figure in LGBT rights in Northern Ireland considering Northern Ireland doesn't have gay marriage legalized yet unlike the rest of the UK from my knowledge, a fact she brings up in the video I linked. So yeah wouldn't be shocked if the IRA gunman saw her and recognized who she was and saw a perfect opportunity to get rid of her and put fear in gays in N. Ireland who recently have been painting gay murals like 2 women or men kissing among other things.

Attached: 1555560272287.png (800x850, 347K)

what medical condition is that even kek

No, it came from the catholic side plus the guy who shot her was wearing a ski mask from my knowledge

This made me smile. Thanks

Wtf I love the Irish now

BASED as FUCK

Based Irish

This happened yesterday? Got the link?

Thank you IRA for ridding the world of this Buzzfeed scum.

>the troubles happen again within your lifetime
nice

Attached: i just wanted to mow my lawn.jpg (1024x789, 108K)

here's a good one. long, though.

bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2019/04/19/an-open-source-survey-of-the-shooting-of-lyra-mckee/

She was hit by police fire.
Don't ask who I am.

Attached: 1536511831603.jpg (1024x697, 183K)

Attached: 1543357625863.jpg (2074x1626, 730K)

Who are you?

Attached: _pol_labeef.png (1076x758, 748K)

Bog.

Attached: frommentoGods.jpg (859x567, 138K)

It was an accident. The gunman tried to shoot a cop but managed to hit her instead.

just watch this
twitter.com/rtenews/status/1119258462024867840

>woman shot in the head
>Sinn Féin react by giving a speech about the lgbt agenda
>clown world overload

honk honk

Attached: gay.jpg (2048x1536, 388K)

Much more likely that Tadhg tried to kill a peeler and hit the girl instead because she was standing in the way

the provisionals were all proper nationalists, they broke from the officials because they were marxist and even killed a load of them. They work with anyone who can benefit them really. they have worked with everyone from the soviets, gaddafi, americans. they tried to get the germans to invade ireland during world war 2 just to drive the british out kek

Where do I donate?

In this video, you can see a rioter fire in the direction of the police with a .25 acp, little more than a glorified bb pistol.
At the end of the video, Irish Army returns fire with high powered rifle, killing the reporter.
End
Of
Story.
youtu.be/WjzgYVvURno

They didn't even want her dead you faggot, they were shooting at the police and hit her by mistake

Niggers can have the earth

KKK and American nazi party, or atomwaffen

Attached: AA653B10-1021-451E-95EC-08078038A88A.jpg (750x920, 199K)

My thoughts are with the prayers

>KKK and American nazi party
those groups don't exist anymore

You mean Antifa?

I dislike the IRA but if they kill journalists and drug dealer, they can't be that bad

I thought it said stormfront women

you really think i'm going to sit and waste my time watching a woman talk about literally anything?

lol hope your using a proxy .id move to ivory coast before the feds track you down.
GO GO GO

Attached: 4D153EB500000578-5824805-A_police_medic_sports_a_facial_injury_after_protesters_fight_wit-a-8_152856 (306x451, 32K)

Obviously false flag

>50 Ways to Kill Buzzfeed "Journalists"
>Number 20 is a blast
>Number 30 is shocking

i didn't even think the IRA was even a thing anymore

They got shot at first. So what's the problem if some communists get some return fire?

And this Lyra woman was off her rocker. She looks half-Jap and her thesis was just buzzwords.

Rest in peace in any case. Terrible way to die. But, in fairness if you hate white men and wish to see them replaced this is a logical point where that ideology ends up. Women historically have never had to accept punishment for their ideals. It has always been men fighting and dying for them and now that they gates are open it only makes sense that this will happen.

If you advocate for the removal of a certain race or gender you should have seen this coming. But, woman have been over-protected and can't understand that someone out there will resist against them for their existence's sake. Welcome to the real world and also RIP.

Here is a portion of her thesis:

White supremacy and patriarchal cisgenderism in US nation-building and resistance by transgender and non-binary people of colour
Lyra McKee
University of British Columbia, 2018
Description This thesis takes as its starting point the continued violence against transgender and non-binary people of colour and Two-Spirit people in the United States. I first address theories of racialization and racism, drawing on the work of Andrea Smith to identify three subsets of white supremacy: anti-blackness, settler colonialism, and xenophobia. Next, I define patriarchal cisgenderism

Attached: 1534635095048.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

She was a top journo mate
That's why da polis shat her
Done some great articles on white males

>atomwaffen
satanist honeypot group
>kkk
not in their former glory anymore, just a bunch of hicks
>ANP
disbanded

Attached: Cf9K-9nUkAElCqU.jpg (826x1200, 121K)

INP is the only group pushing for the continued existence of the Irish people. Who gives a fuck if 26+6=1 when the whole island is overrun by foreigners? There're fewer than 5 million people on the whole island, and radical demographic shift will change everything permanently.

Attached: fairbanks-alaska.jpg (1600x1000, 276K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1555731544474.png (1200x1200, 481K)

Was it a tranny?

Sinn Fein have lost a lot of support around the country because of their blatant Marxist faggotry.
The LGBT crowd jumped the shark and are pissing off normies.
Expect a 180 on the fag issue.
t. Voted Yes to fag Marriage when I was blue pilled in 2015 and became red pilled on fags over the last few years.

Attached: 1531944701850.jpg (250x250, 10K)

The real IRA is back then?

The majority of citizens in NI are in favour of gay marriage. I think you’re deluding yourself. Both social democracy and progressive values are perfectly compatible with the majority of the electorate and if Sinn Fein even think of denying gay marriage it’ll be electoral suicide. The DUP have been the ones who historically blocked it.

>The majority of citizens in NI are in favour of gay marriage.

Attached: aaa.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

You can laugh all you want at it but it’s true. If not now then within 30 years, at any rate.

Based IRA against English Marxist.

Attached: English AntiFa.jpg (1422x1016, 320K)

Up the fucking rah tiocfaidh ár lá

Cute story, it sounds a lot less scary for the mentally ill by having it be an “accident” instead of someone deliberately having ID’d, targeted, shot, and killed her. Police crossfire is damage control

>b-but the Irish Nationalists are marxists! don't support them!
t. Eternal Anglo
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/watch-antisemitic-tirade-in-northern-ireland-pub-caught-on-video-38014800.html
Irish Nationalists explaining their hatred of Jews above link.

Attached: 1555650389083.png (756x556, 646K)

>her thesis
You can just hear the crazy spilling onto the pages

>braindead niggers shooting armoured vehicles
>"accidentally" kill someone behind it
>"IS JUST AN ACCIDENT WE DINDU NUFFIN"
paddies are only marginally more retarded than leafs.

Same I thought fuck it lets the fags do what they want in 2015. But you give them an inch they take a mile. I couldn’t even recognize Dublin last time I went back. When did everyone become so soft? When I was growing up everyone was a strong man, now everyone’s a pussy. And I’m only in my late 20s.

TEDxStormfrontMen

Sounds pretty good desu

B A S E D

Attached: 1538857150483.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Buzzfeed writers are not journalists.

The IRA was infiltrated by Marxist scum in the 1960s and 70s. Sinn Fein, which was for the longest time the political wing of the IRA, is pro-gay marriage, pro-immigration and multiculturalism etc etc.
The IRA is not what it once was. At best they want the British out of Ireland and to end partition so they can bring in hundreds of Palestinians, united as a faux “Irish” republic.

lol. I live 5 minutes from where this happened. It was some young dickhead taking a few potshots at the cops and she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>shoot out between the police and IRA happens
the cops did not fire a single shot. the IRA does not exist anymore.
The few people that are doing this sort of thing these days are generally gangsters, more concerned with drug dealing than Irish liberation.

This. Buzzfeed is a fucking joke.

>the youtube comments
fucking drop a plague bomb already
something related to wound-shit infection since it should kill the apologists of sodomy with something fitting

looks like a downy

The IRA themselfs are Marxists

Why are women in Northern Ireland so unbelievably ugly?

Attached: 1332980667051.png (148x214, 10K)

Attached: 1551131596237.jpg (620x376, 47K)

Hoax

Exactly
they maybee against the british but they are for BBC

Attached: IrishwantmoreBBC.jpg (659x709, 160K)

A loud minority got their way and everyone else just ignored it.
Now we can't ignore it. Now we are pissed.

Attached: 1547540136213.png (1015x1527, 529K)

maybe that's why all the men there are involved with terrorist groups, to get away from the women.

>it’s true
>If not now then within 30 years
It's not true, b-b-but it will be!
KYS faggot

Attached: hungtranny.png (659x971, 1.02M)

Normies are being red pilled by the utter degeneracy of fags.

Yeah I don’t think so lad, try talking to men, and the opinion changes very drastically.

Depends on the faction, the most powerful, and important one was the provisional IRA, but they have unfortunately disbanded after the GFA.

The Vikings took all the good ones.

If it's any consolation, judging by the average ginger minge around these parts, we didn't take only the good ones.