Wow this really made me think

Wow this really made me think...

Attached: wu190419.gif (750x625, 358K)

Wowo hahaahaha drumpf is bad also zionist amirite Jow Forums?

That's it I'm a #JebHead now, fuck blormf

>trump burning the constitution
>same person who made this also promotes anti hate speech laws and gun control

Lefties really want to pretend like Trump is burning up the constitution meanwhile they are calling for gun/free speech bans.

>tweets good advice on how to put fire out
>get shame by media and radical left

>within 10 seconds of my post
You're alright for a leaf.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Attached: 1529024422584.jpg (960x698, 76K)

They literally argue that it's outdated and the forefathers never could have predicted the modern era, and therefore would should not follow it anymore etc. But Trump is anti-constitution....

Sheckles for the smart one.

Attached: jew-ta-da.jpg (480x439, 33K)

The right is a fucking joke. Any time a valid critique is made against any republican official, they go into maximum whataboutism damage control mode and never address the criticism and just ad hominem attack whoever had the audacity to question a behavior or policy. Get a fucking grip. Trump does and says shitty things and I will never understand what anyone has to gain by defending him.

I don't get it.

Heh

This is actually pretty damn spot on.

>I can't understand evil dwumpfy-wumpfy! Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
That's correct that you WOULDN'T. The only thing you Lefty faggots understand is the volumes of semen you guzzle each month, and your paranoia that sensible people will impede your favorite past-time.
If you lurk here for a year, you will understand what's the reasoning behind Trump's trolling.
And you didn't even properly address what the user said (the one you responded to). You moved the goal posts.
Stupid semen-slurping aids-infested faggot

>Don't point out our hypocrisy goyim, it hurts my feelings!!!!

How is anything Trump is doing any worse than what a democrat would be doing in the same position! Crying whataboutism is such a fucking gay cop-out, because if it wasn't Trump it would have been Hillary. Do you think Hillary would be any better than Trump in regard to respect the limitations of the constitution? Do you think any politician would do better in respecting the constitution? If you answer honestly, you'll realize how dumb you are being.

Fucking THIS.
Even IRL I see the same mental illness of 'double-think'--- come out of the mouths of Lefties.
One minute they hate the Constitution, and the next they say they're FOR it, because they have delusions that were going to take their rights to ram each others' rectums----away from them.
Then talk about our right to bear arms----and they flip right back to the "Constitution being out-dated" and not compatible with some Global faggot NWO

Attached: double think.jpg (598x597, 351K)

Reminds me of THIS (pic)

Attached: 2a timesrelevancy.jpg (552x714, 51K)

It made me think about what a giant cockguzzler OP is

Since the shills haven't established any form of control on this thread.........is it going to get "archived" soon?
Just a pattern I've been seeing

He might be........unless his statement was meant to imply (through the ominous silence) how retarded Lefties are.
But since he only (so far) made 1 post & fucked off to another thread.....we might not be clear on that

Attached: factsFeels.jpg (722x816, 178K)

I love this place.

Attached: glima.jpg (259x391, 29K)

Kek. Me too.
It's one of the last bastions of free-speech left