WHAT'S WRONG WITH BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE?

Living in the city is making me racist.

I was anti-racism growing up. I lived in Africa for a few years, I dated a black girl, I have African friends. Most of the people I knew in Africa were wonderful people.

But now I'm back in the US and living in a rough part of the city. I can hear the street noise from my apartment, and all day every day I hear black people screaming at each other, insulting each other, and starting shit with shop owners.

Tonight I saw a group of teenagers steal a bunch of junk food from a corner store. The people who own the store are really nice Ethiopian immigrants. All the Ethiopians and Somalis who live here are really nice. The kids who stole from the store were all-American, just like the assholes who yell in the street all day long.

I don't care about the "African IQ" bullshit. There is something culturally wrong with black people in America, that's exclusive to them. What is it?

Attached: Blindspotting.jpg (1600x900, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
archive.is/1M9ri
archive.is/oNZEI
archive.is/XjTgu
archive.is/Mox3g
archive.is/sugaX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>WHAT'S WRONG WITH BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE?
Oof bud, what's right with it? Shitty that you can't even call it out for the awful thing that it is without being called "RACIST" too. I mean I can't pretend NOT to be "racist", but if we called it out for what it was, and it changed, there might actually be less reason to be "RACIST".

SAGE ALL FIELDS

Fair point. It's really aggravating. Honestly, I'm still left-leaning, but I'm going more and more right wing, and maybe this is part of that. idk

Why?

Institutional inferiority-complex.

Lot of black people threads soliciting charged opinions. It's almost as if schlomo is deflecting while preparing for another false flag...

Low iq

Seek mental help.

You are larping, you've never lived in Africa. African niggers are 100 times worse than American ones. Fuck off, Jamal.

I didn't live in South Africa. I lived in West Africa. You're a moron.

fuck of nigger lover

Attached: Dr.AlbertSchweitzer.jpg (720x414, 64K)

West Africa is just as bad, Fuck off. I've been all across the continent, I've needed armed fucking guards in most places. Fucking retard, expecting me to believe Nigerians are some angels.

Opression narratives have made them righteously indignant and nigger culture has made the glorification of violence and flaunting of perceived superiority trendy.
These are both pushed by Jewish leaders in news media and pop culture. Look up Lyor Cohen and hip hop, or Jewish over representation in media.

It wasn't in Nigeria. I lived there for 3 years and never needed a guard. You're just an inbred pussy faggot. kys

You sound exactly like me before I was red pilled. I'll save you some time. The jew hates you and they programmed everyone else to hate you. End of story.

Stop larping, Nigger. Where did you live? And why are you living in the US if your nigger brothers are so innocent and sweet?

They are apes

they're niggers

So based

Because I'm American, you illiterate faggot. I'm white. kys

> i'm white cracka
fuck off fucking nigger, we hate your inferior race and all of you should fuck off back to apefrica

Maybe if you weren’t monkeys you wouldn’t need us to make you housing nigger

Where in West Africa did you live? YYou can't answer because you know I'll know it's a shithole.

>Maybe if we weren’t hindranced when it came to owning shit in our own communities
You moron, you HAD this, that shit went away when segregation ended because the blacks couldn't compete with the whites. Dumbass' should have listened to Malcolm X.

Shit man, where do I start?

Black American... THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH "OUR" CULTURE.

bad parenting. white people are not doing so great recently either. black people are also definitely dumber genetically on average for sure, but that isnt what causes their problems. theyre still human beings. i think asian parents know not to feed their kids defeatist bullshit and the rest of people do. asian parents put it in their kids heads to just not be concerned so much with their egos and instead focus on hard work. with white people there is a lot of you should feel bad because your culture is bad. and a lot of you suck because youre fat or youre gay or youre ugly, parents neglecting their kids, etc. it ends up that the kid grows up with a complex where they constantly self sabotage, usually leads to addictive behavior. with black people its similar but its a victim complex, and its misplaced resentment so they feel like outsiders and they perpetually indulge in their victim status. they weaponize guilt because they enjoy making white people feel bad, but actually, it also keeps themselves down because they start to believe a lot of it. if you have been rejected, you might assume its because you suck. if you believe you suck, youre gonna self sabotage to bring yourself down instead of doing what you know you have to to get ahead.

Attached: 2vejws.jpg (620x424, 78K)

Shitty behavior among American blacks really is not exclusive to them. Africa is and will forever be a shithole for a reason: the people. It just seems more acute here because our laws are designed for far better behaved white people. Nogs just stick out. In Africa their coonery is more tightly controlled by customs that developed in response to coon behavior.

Niggers really do not belong in civilized societies. Its obvious here in North America but it is also clearly true in Africa.

This is a really good response, thanks

Based.
You're a faggot. All nigger shitholes are terrible. Not a single black country that has human-tier conditions on the planet.

Give the citizenship to more good africans, this way the indicators of bad behavior will decrease in black population and the problem will be fixed.

Attached: WWYlH[1].jpg (675x759, 100K)

Attached: 300px-Star_Wars_racist.png (300x263, 167K)

It's not black "culture", it's black genetics?

I think it's definitely culture. Glamorization of gangs, drugs and such in rap songs, and many black men leaving their children to be raised by single mothers.

Niggers in the US have an average IQ of 85. It's not culture, it's genetics.

Niggers are inferior, and no matter how much money or support they receive, the vast majority of them will ALWAYS behave like apes.

Attached: 1547326985966.jpg (640x624, 68K)

No, it's genetics. Niggers are inferior. If an entire race of people can be compelled into self-destructive, violent, and impulsive behaviour by songs on the radio then they weren't all that fucking smart to begin with.

The problem? Lack of fathers and positive role models in the community. This leads to the glorification of delinquency. The solution? Class consciousness and taking responsibility for one's situation, like it was in the 60s before welfare became a thing. But everyone on Jow Forums are brainlets that haven't even left their hometown so all they will tell you is "muh low iq" or "niggers are all the same in any continent."

The constituent factors of their moral failings unavoidably refer back to their genetics. Sorry if that's a tough one to swallow but it really doesn't matter that you decide on a cause you're OK with. What matters is that you keep yourself at a safe distance from them, now that you know. Give yourself tome to come around on the other shit before you get killed playing this stupid game where you imagine yourself to be the "cool white boy" who gets along with everybody. Fuck that kook shit. You'll sort it out.

At the low end, true nigger ghetto trash level, there's the fact that they are an entire culture based around getting cut checks for existing and reproducing. There's an entire fucked-up life cycle with nigger queens and thuggish drones 100% supported by a combination of black market activity and government transfer payment. This is probably what you're seeing.

The other issue is that blacks are the victims/clients of one of the biggest psyops ever run, the mirror image of the anti-white propaganda you're probably aware of. This caters to an already-incipient combination of inferiority complex (if you think the "redpill" is bad, imagine being a self-aware nigger...the real BLACKpill) and ethnic megalomania/narcissism (WE WUZ KANGZ).

It's definitely somewhat genetic, but when you're looking at differences between American blacks and Africans it's different than between American whites and blacks.

Being around black people is the singular influence about my perception of black people. There are no redeeming qualities of black culture in the least. They are literally last or worst in every possible category.

Attached: 980242699_o.jpg (1000x1020, 142K)

For example, the fact that niggers abandon their children at higher rates than whites is probably genetic. The fact that nigger abandonment rates went from ~10% to ~70% in fifty years isn't.

Do not expect the oppressed to embrace their oppresors ideals and culture.
It's like someone that fucked your wife telling you to eat your veggies, yeah you know its good for you but are you really going to listen to guy you despise and give him that gratification.
Basic history shows it takes 2-4 HUNDRED years for slave populations to be assimlated into the slaving culture. Sorry to say, but since they only got their rights full 50 years, we still got a long ways to go

Maybe it's because other countries don't give out free cellphones and internet. So black kids can't access YouTube and be (((inspiried))) by black (((musicians))).

Get out of Jow Forums kike shill

Nihilism. They're dumb and relegated to the bottom classes by birth. Growing up, they were taught that Whitey was holding them down, but Whitey was also an indomitable force due to demographics at the time. What were Blacks to do? So combine a low-IQ inability to actually better oneself, an aggressive personality and the nihilistic perspective that comes with actually believing oneself to be oppressed but unable to overcome their oppressors, and you get Black American culture. A culture born out of ignorance and resentment.

They would still be dumb, resentful and aggressive without the oppression narrative, they would just lash out far less often since we'd be keeping them in check without being paralyzed by White guilt.

>oppressed
AHAHAHAHAH

>WHAT'S WRONG WITH BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE?
The black part

>boohoo the based black men cucking me and the rest of my white race should not be disrespected
Gas yourself kike

Attached: 4L_QoGot0CL.gif (300x300, 185K)

Not sure why a lesser Australian is chiming in, but to deny that black have been recently, and are still to an extent, oppressed means you are pretending or have an actually 70 IQ.

The people, and more importantly their children, who were spraying blacks during the civil rights movement, voting to keep them off buses, school segregated, etc are still alive. They didn't all suddenly become completely accepting and woke when the law was passed. They teach their children. And it's likely their grandchildren will also be taught the same way. The Grand child generation is the late millennial. theres a long way to go

Thanks guys, lots of good replies now

Living around niggers is what makes white people hate them you fucking nigger.

Attached: A5050AF3-3C6A-4F62-AC6B-070338DCB687.png (640x960, 1.07M)

Even the japs wonder about this

Attached: 1555240787841.png (2048x1160, 1.36M)

archive.is/1M9ri

Attached: jO8eMtYBADoB_640x360.jpg (640x360, 59K)

archive.is/oNZEI

Attached: 1508043294711.png (1024x768, 364K)

archive.is/XjTgu

Attached: 1508209491474.png (1024x768, 493K)

Have you ever considered that current nigger culture could be the remnants of their cultures from when they were slaves/treated as subhumans?

archive.is/Mox3g

Attached: 1503964297495.png (1024x768, 427K)

They were taught to worship black crime culture, AKA these gang wannabe rappers making music telling kids to kill and that it's ok to be a fucking criminal because it's cool. Nowadays, not so much because of the music, but the gang culture is still there and the damage is done. Being a fucking criminal is part of their identity, is what I'm trying to say. And most of them are uneducated to the point where you're better off importing real Africans who are perfectly willing to learn despite being slow by our standards and who would probably assimilate better into America by taking on a simple trade job or something and making an honest living.

I don't think anyone on this planet honestly likes American blacks. Not even other blacks from other countries.

archive.is/sugaX

Attached: 1506255907472.png (1024x768, 411K)

Oh my new friend, you have no idea.
You’re here forever, and the red/blackpill will either destroy you, or you will rise from the abyss as a new being of righteous light

Attached: 23E819C3-A2CC-4AE6-925F-E12C983B7681.jpg (1024x710, 163K)

It is a simple fact of life that I will have to repeatedly correct men like you. It used to exhaust me but I've come to accept the work. Blacks are in no way similar to whites. They have matriarchal tribal structures, practice hunter-gatherer food strategies, they struggle with duratives in speech because they have an atemporal concept of time. These aren't bad people per se, if you insist on debilitating objectivity, but they are undoubtedly a degrading agent when introduced into modern Western-designed civil complexes. The effect of negros on places like Detroit are undeniable. It's comparatively worse to get niggers than it is to get nuked.

What on earth do you get out of these magnanimous mischaracterizations?

Blacks from Africa come from a healthy (albeit poor) culture. Blacks of America are abyect because of nigger jobs, which made trying a fools game.

Parental absenteeism, particularly fathers.
There's all kinds of stats on this if you look for them.
The relationship between being raised by a single mother and later going to prison, developing drug/alcohol problems, engaging in violence, being diagnosed with a mental disorders all kinds of bad stuff is so strong that it remains even after adjusting for race and income levels.
On /sci/ earlier we were talking about a dysgenic trend in IQ & fertility. To put it simply, the global mean IQ is dropping and is projected to continue over the century. The reason? The number of children someone has is a function of their education level. Low educational achievement = lots of kids, high educational achievement = least kids.

Fuck you nigger spawn. Report your stupid black ass. Fucking pavement ape welfare abortion

Most of europe were doing forced slave labour and were the property of the nobiluty mere 300-200 years ago. Serfdom was abolished in russian empire (which included huge chunk of eastern europe in 1862). But you dont hear us blaming our failures on shit that was hundreds of years ago.

Attached: angry-serfs.jpg (300x179, 15K)

Attached: 1555669192211m.jpg (1024x702, 70K)

Whites are self-destructive, but in a passive way.

Black people in the US are fucked up.

They've been hyped up on radical identity politics and feeling oppressed for the past 100 years that they see no reason to assimilate.

>Have you ever considered that current nigger culture could be the remnants of their cultures from when they were slaves/treated as subhumans?
By their own people?