Heres a redpill

anytime you need plasma there is a 95% chance it will come from a nigger who is using the money to buy drugs (the only thing they test for is HIV and other viruses)

Google your local plasma center and i bet you its in the hood.

you don't have nigger blood in you, right user?

Attached: 1555613104350m.jpg (426x1024, 57K)

Never needed it, dont know anybody who ever has.

I want Katarina's milk in me.

That girl has nigger culture inside her head

Can you post a fkn sauce you fkn queer.

ew, I prefer large breasts

imagine being this retarded

Her bukkake vid was pretty gross with that Danny Devito looking mofo

where would one find this video to properly evaluate how disgusting it is?

Attached: 914B6BE3-C5FF-4081-A86D-481F55B06EF1.jpg (500x302, 36K)

>anytime you need plasma there is a 95% chance it will come from a nigger who is using the money to buy drugs
its the other way around bro
over 90% of all blood donations in the USA come from white people, look it up.

I want to clobber those milkies!

Attached: speedbag.jpg (360x360, 34K)

AND NIGGER DICKS INSIDE HER PUSSY

You’re a fucking creep, but I agree we need closure on this matter.

This, I donated plasma for months to purchase shares and crypto a few years ago. 90% blacks.

>thinks blood products go to needy people to save lives
>doesn’t know the rich use it all to stay young and “other” things
It’s like babys first redpill

>blood donations
>selling plasma
do you huff paint thinner?

you're 0-2 in apostrophes

sad

same people do them retard, plasma can only be done like once or twice a month.. every time I go to the blood bank all I see are whites

Can I get a source on this

Plasma is used for severe burns, and if you are burned bad enough to need plasma, you are going to die without it. So you’re choice is, use Nigger plasma or die. I would choose die because not only are you filled with filthy Nigger plasma but you also are horribly disfigured from the burns.

This is an English speaking board Paco.

It's a good job plasma is replaced by the body fairly regularly and doesn't affect your disposition or attitude or IQ or literally anything else to do with your personality.

Yeah blacks are given money by the gov so they aren't desperate and don't give a shit about anyone else so they won't donate to save lives. Whites on the other hand are frugal, altruistic, and contientious the perfect cocktail of being taken advantage of for their superior blood products like plasma. The opposite problem is the case as blacks due to being careless obese fucks are more likely to need plasma donations once their kidneys shut down from drinking lean and malt liquor not to mention regular blood for their gunshot wounds. Blacks are literal leeches now.

BECAUSE THEY'RE BLOOD DONATIONS RETARD

this thread is about SELLING plasma so your little spiel about blood donations is absolutely irrelevant. the fact i have to break this down for you is insane. i can't believe some human beings are legitimately this fucking stupid. if youre older than 15 kill yourself

pfttt you got that nigger blood in ya dont ya, bong? SUCKS

Incorrect OP, plasma that is paid for goes to research and cosmetics. You will never receive blood that has been paid for.

I doubt it. I had surgery when I was 15. Back then we were 96% white. The chances of me being given nigger blood are very, very, very low.

Try learning to read retard. He’s saying niggers sell their plasma because they have literally nothing else to sell for drug money, other than their bodies.

LIES
hahahaha he's a mudblood!!!!

No, because out of the 70k population in my town, there is only one black family. It's a single mother (surprise!) and her daughter.

This explains why I started craving skittles after my car accident

I was down on my luck once financially and ended up going to donate plasma for some easy $50, Got there when they opened and still waited two hours in line next to a bunch of smelly dirty niggers, that I couldn't believe passed the rigid "health" screening they do before hand. One of my friends got denied just because he was born in Scotland during a specific year that had a "mad cow disease breakout" but Jamal with holes all over his arm is ayokay to donate plasma. And to make things worse, the workers are all dirty niggers too. They treat you like shit for being white, and your only reward for throwing your humanity, and blood away, is some cheap cash. Never have I felt so low...

fake and heterosexual

Hair transplant techniques that allow the implantation of hair from another person without risk of rejection by the immune system are in the final stages of the approval process. Once this happens, bald Boomers are going to have new heads of hair bought off of third worlders. It's going to be funny seeing seventy year olds walking around with a huge mop of Jamaican hair on their heads.

I read it just fine and know niggers sell it because they are worthless. He also said if anybody has ever received a transfusion that they now have nigger blood in them. To which I replied that the rich buy all the blood products. Are you stupid enough to believe that all the millions of blood donations made in America actually go to accident victims? Everybody I know donates blood but I don’t know a single person that has ever received blood. Do you?

based

She MUST be aware of the passions she creates by posing for a picture like this. I bet she takes pride in forcing us into masturbation. I love the pictures but I have a family to take care of as well. I can't provide for them if I'm locked in the basement for hours, wrestling with both my penis and dignity over such beautiful shots. Oh well, such is the dilemma of a breast lover, I guess. We must learn to balance titties and family, even though titties weigh heavy and family is but a feather in the wind.

Attached: 1392724826719.png (200x315, 87K)

Fucking plebs, I swear.

Attached: 740full-my-profile.jpg (254x380, 24K)

Lol making major bux off of boomer insecurity.

At a certain age you have to let that shit play out or it looks weird.

source: im an old boomer guy with young zoomer hair and its looks way more creepy and unsettling than it does cool.

just shave your head and grow a goatee

You ever heard the story of the hitler youth who refused to accept a transfusion from the Americans because they couldn’t tell him 100% that it didn’t come from nigs?

>Her bukkake vid was pretty gross with that Danny Devito looking mofo

normally I would have an issue with my ballsack touching another man's ballsack but in the case of DP'ing Katarina, I'll make the exception to the rule.

Nah, i like creepy and unsettling.
Us senior citizens are the first targets for niggers to attack. Its scary the amount of people my age are older who get attacked by niggers looking for some newport money

>Us senior citizens are the first targets for niggers to attack. Its scary the amount of people my age are older who get attacked by niggers looking for some newport money

just move to a stand your ground state

>Nah, i like creepy and unsettling.

You'll get some quality 20'something poon with daddy issues

That is fucked user. I heard donating plasma is very painful. Seriously drug addicts would enjoy life more if they had the right job. People don't seek to do what they love anymore.

Attached: 1554604432257.jpg (500x465, 22K)

>Boomer problems

Im just waiting to die these days, Ive had a great life.
Wife dead, grandchildren out of college already.
Having fun watching young people become more like my generation and call their parents and my children's generation nigger loving faggots.

>Im just waiting to die these days, Ive had a great life.
>Wife dead, grandchildren out of college already.
>Having fun watching young people become more like my generation and call their parents and my children's generation nigger loving faggots.

based boomer dad

>greentexting the entire post
what made you retarded? were you born this way?

>ahh Ma'am, hey there, you look like you could use some help with those bags

She had a huge cold sore in that video. All of those guys got herpes from her