Orania and Kleinfontein: When do Kikes recognize this white Jewels?

And start their Pozing thing and blame these beautiful villages of white boer people, which want to live of their own without nigger slaves, as "evil nazi satanic" and instigate niggers in killing all of those?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg (474x266, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

briefly.co.za/28405-people-colour-orania-assimilate-afrikaans-culture.html#28405
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

bump

I will bump till the end.

Orania: 2019 colorized

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

They arent rednecks. They live with most modern irrigation systems and farming.

South Africa seems pretty done for already, but good to know that there are still strong white communities

I will give you a bump Ausbro.

Attached: Adrien x Chloe.jpg (512x477, 34K)

They found many short-lived states in the 19th century, I guess, its not over yet.

Thanks.

Well looky here, mr city-slicker

Ok, rebbe.

when some idiot posts their 100% white school kids on pol, showcasing it to hundreds of kike shills, which they will see resembling pre 1945 german schools, triggering them into reporting to their high kikes to go mass murder the orianas.

>he doesn't know SNEED

Lol, the exact same thought I had too, but it would happen anyhow, so ...

Sry, I really dont know.

It's a garbage tier /Tv/ meme that should die

inferior hate superior.

If you look at the high resolution picture, you will see some of the kids in the back are part black.

I guess Simpsons.

Yeah, Kleinfontein is way more "racist", Orania is more about boer culture, which includes partially Kleurlinge (coloreds).

Yes

Orania is about white self reliance.

It is a testament to what whites can and do achieve when left on their own.

They do not want other races in their town because this inevitably brings about conflict and a lowering of living standards.

Their prosperity, which has taken years to achieve has made them a target for all leftists in South Africa who are threatened by the evidence of their existence.

I wish good luck for you to achieve your Volkstaat.

boer are /ourguys/ tho ,they are the only allies our country ever had other then some lebanese militias.

I know. But it was Joe Slovo and Johnny Kasrils who fucked SA.

that's why these whites are building communities out in the middle of nowhere where nigs can't survive. hopefully they'll be safe.

i hope orania and kleinfontein have emergency supplies for when whites are forced to flee and a lot will go to those places.

who are they ?

F
>briefly.co.za/28405-people-colour-orania-assimilate-afrikaans-culture.html#28405

Jewish communists, financed by Soros. Slovo was military commander of ANC (?) In the rhodesian bush wars, for example.

>"Wimpie, a white boy who was dabbling with dagga, is put in our cell. I don’t know how old he really is, perhaps 16 or more, but he looks no older than 14, with skinny arms and short, spiky-crowned, brown hair. He tries to fight, and so they hit him. His resistance stops abruptly when one grabs the back of his head and smashes his face into the steel bars ...The 20 men take it in turns to rape him. It goes on for more than eight hours, almost the whole night. The boy does everything he can, in his pathetic, limited range of action, to try to deter them, but he is ignored. He screams, he cries, he begs, he tries to bargain, he prays."

>"It is in the morning, though, that I am forced to see what life has coughed up before me. What’s left of Wimpie is lying in a corridor between the bunks, just in front of my bed. He is still naked, shivering in a pool of his own blood where they have discarded him. I will literally have to step over the small body to go and eat my breakfast."

>This is a description by Gayton McKenzie, a hardened gang member, of the rape of a young white teenager only known as Wimpie. Where is Wimpie today? Probably dead of Aids, or suicide, as so many male victims of gang rape. If he is alive he might be homeless, addicted to drugs or alcohol as many who do manage to survive the experience. Their lives in ruins around them.

This is the fate that awaits the Afrikaaner ''''man'''. Most progressives in the West and even white progressives in the RSA support this outcome

Left Jews, who destroyed apartheid, they are also Pro Palestinians

so they weren't our guys, why did you mention them with a 'but' when replying to me ?

I cant trust you, bro. Chuck Schumer is pro Israel, but pro brown immigration to US. What should I think about diaspora jews? They seem very weird and sneaky.

They won't do that. Kikes armed South Africans and are teaining them. The reason? Boers are Dutch, and the Dutch are half germanic half Jewish. Boers are Jewish diaspora, and yet also white.

Thats because theyre Dutch, and therefore half Jew.
Source-Im Dutch.

Arent they protestant or calvinist? They said there arent Jews, Hindus or Cstholics in Orania.

I know, they had this nuclear friendship.