Montana is being colonized / ethnostate has been cancelled

I don't have the mind for politics. I'm an Aryan warrior. That's it. But there are some SERIOUS HAPPENINGS you all need to be aware of. As follows:

>Montana is being heavily colonized right now. It kicked into high gear when Trump got elected. My estimate is that the colonization and immigration problem is 4-5 times worse now under Trump. It was a trickle, now it's a fast moving stream.
>I haven't found any evidence of Jews. It seems to be 100% white people who are doing it and most of them are Christians.
>Below are a few of the groups bringing them in. Lots of pictures full of the white people doing all of this.
>White Republican men are lining up to hire these people at sub-minimum wages.
>Many of my white friends have been fired and replaced by non-white "refugees."
>Those Republican business owners are investing their new profits from their cheap labor into important things like BMWs, hunting lodges, and big boats. You almost would never see a BMW in most Montana cities...Now they're everywhere.
>Buses full of these people are showing up in every town and city in the state almost daily.
>Mosques going up everywhere.
>The few white men who are trying to push back are also part of the Christian churches bringing these people in. For whatever reason they can't swallow that redpill.
>Democratic party people are gaining ground everywhere in local politics.
>Most whites are cheering the "diversity" as kebab shops open up, int'l markets, mexican restaurants etc.
>All of these things are happening state-wide.

It seems like we're pretty much fucked. Here are a few of the hundreds of groups bringing them in. All of them are staffed by white people, many who are Christian.

rescue.org/united-states/missoula-mt
yesmagazine.org/people-power/the-montana-moms-who-decided-refugees-will-be-welcome-in-their-city-20170703
mtpr.org/post/missoula-refugee-resettlement-office-remains-open-despite-trump-policy-changes

Attached: refugee-rally-Missoula-06_Josh-Burnham.jpg (1280x924, 165K)

We need to stop glorifying frozen hell-holes just because their population of 100k is mostly white. Lets just retake the south its already filled with low key ethno nationalist huwhites

The south is full of niggers though. What do you plan to do about them?

Ethnostate will never happen. The societal upheaval it would cause and the amount of hate it would illicit from leftists and even centrists and right wingers who aren't far right would be massive. If you want what was yours back find a way to limit welfare and social programs and end affirmative action. Only by making things unattractive to niggers and Mexicans do they leave will progress ever be made.

In other words then the white race is finished? The Republican Party loves Israel and non-whites so none of what you said is ever going to happen.

What do we do?

The colonization is got faster under Trump because the libs are panicking. We need to be careful not not to turn on Trump.

Attached: 1552698144632.jpg (350x547, 95K)

I fucking hate Boomers. I fucking hate traitor whites. God damn them to hell.

Attached: 1543079125126.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

Give them chicago or california

BOOMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck these sheltered retards destroying their own ethnic enclaves. They should be mass exterminated.

Yep.

Montana has been shit since the 80s when yuppies started to move there.

i'm a soldier. Nothing more. I have no idea.

that's not how it works. If a Muslim is forced to eat pork they still get into heaven. They're even allowed to eat it to prevent starvation. It's in like the first chapter of the Koran.

Yeah I hate boomers too

Did you even read my post? Everyone in the state is bringin them in and white republican men are hiring them. God damn dumbass. What's your fucking problem?

That's an option

>Montana has been shit since the 80s when yuppies started to move there.

So I guess that's it then? White men cede another territory and swallow another massive defeat?

Just make life of undesirable people uncomfortable. Make them feel themselves undesirables. They will leave soon.

In 2017 it looked like they were sending rapefugees to Idaho, the Dakotas, Vermont. Guess Montana was next on their list. Good luck, brothers.

welp thats it, see yall in alaska

Attached: boomers.jpg (556x463, 38K)

Montana has been electing Democrats for decades. It is the most left friendly state in that region by far. They have been getting migrants from California and the Midwest for longer, to notice it now belies the fact this board is full of morons.

Attached: 1504113740866.jpg (1000x1464, 379K)

>I haven't found any evidence of Jews. It seems to be 100% white people who are doing it and most of them are Christians.
This is an obvious D&C thread. Try a little harder, kike.

I wouldn't be able to keep calm either if there was a 52% chance my son would kill me.

I hate boomers so much

You seem upset. Very emotional even. are you are woman by chance? I posted an assload of evidence with pictures of white people...not jews. Maybe if reading is hard for you, you can look at the pictures?

checked

we must all beware the Generational Jew

Attached: 1530134601060.gif (554x400, 135K)

Have some damn faith, Arthur.

((()))
>cherrypicking
>ignoring who funds these organizations
Your IQ is low kike, your IQ is low.

Our ethnostate will be in TAHITI

Attached: 38B894B2-C9AD-4F2E-8E44-41B69AEE2C94.jpg (641x510, 46K)

Shitlib ZOGbots need to hang. That’s fucking it.

Attached: D1B7184A-AB0D-4182-B99A-B082CAA616A6.jpg (669x472, 207K)

I'm so tired of this white replacement. why?!

The International Rescue Committee (your first link) was founded by Albert Einstein as a left wing organization that helped kikes flee Germany after the NSDAP took power. The IRC's current president, David Miliband, is a Jew. You need to try a lot harder, kike. Your low IQ shit doesn't work here.

So we’re finished then? What’s the point in anything, then?

It could only happen because Trump is allowing it. DHS ships these people around the country. Trump's DHS.

Well it works on people who don’t bother to look as deep as you do.

>I can't keep calm, I have a black son
Never relax.

>allowing
As opposed to what? He already stopped it. Tranny Obamajudges blocked his stopping of it (illegally). Now we have to wait for it to go to the Supreme Court. He could overrule them but that is grounds for impeachment, which is exactly what they want. Just another prong on the attack against America.

Christians are crazy obsessed with race mixing. It's a ritual that cements their belief system.

There's no running and there's no hiding from it. The false Christians are a symptom of a bigger problem. The time to get right with God is short.

>The time to get right with God is short.
Okay, how?

Who cares? It's Montana. There's like what, 1 million people there?