-Romney

Attached: SICkENED.png (614x508, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iefXdC794I
youtube.com/watch?v=s9QA5B6U86s
youtube.com/watch?v=qv8M66ZbAZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

Attached: did you know2.png (800x450, 199K)

Attached: 1548249270124.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

>now turn and smile at the camera Reek

Can someone tell Romney to fuck off already? He's just another boot-licker like Paul Ryan and Flake.

He can act worried and furrow his brow for his constituents all he wants, but when push comes to shove, he falls in line just like the rest of them. He'll never stand up to anything ever, just like the rest of the GOP in the age of Trump.

Attached: inhouses1.png (199x199, 53K)

Remember this user? No? Exactly.
youtube.com/watch?v=2iefXdC794I

Attached: 11107320.jpg (491x488, 44K)

romney exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=s9QA5B6U86s

Romney's secrecy in business is detailed, and revealed; as well as his role as a drug money launderer for GHW Bush; his connection, through Bush, to CIA death squads in Central America; his role in 9-11; in the murder of US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens; and the significance of his endorsement of and by Cheney.

middleman mitt is a scumbag

youtube.com/watch?v=qv8M66ZbAZA

Fuck you mittens you lost to Fucking Obama by being an unrelatable sack of trash.

This guy actually let Obama be president...twice! This is the epitome of the evil Jew controlled Mormon in the US. He's a RINO of the nth degree, and I can't believe that Mormons actually spew that they want him to run for the presidency again!

Romney should be hanged for treason

Romney is such a goddamn cuck that i'm now glad Obama beat him. Did they get some really incriminating shit on him or was he always a huge faggot?

Romney has always been a little shit. The moment I found out he's running in Utah I knew he'd win that stupid seat he'd just be like John McCain but worse. The neo-con is just seething that no one but Mormons want him as president.

He's not wrong.

Attached: putinspuppet.gif (616x900, 795K)

The report came out on Thursday, but yeah, you and all the other dem libtards just like you keep beating the fuck out of that horse.

Romney the crypto-kike corporate raider who put countless people out of work is sickened
MORMONS ARE JEWS

Attached: D4crl7YX4AA_7g0.jpg large.jpg (2008x1148, 176K)

Mormon here. I fucking hate Mit the tit. I hope he gets raped to death by a pack of wild niggers... then i hope all niggers die.

I want him neutered.

Romney is an asshat

Attached: EnchantedOldJabiru.gif (600x334, 3.75M)

Most Mormons are alright. Rmoney is just a really shitty person.

All Republicans are

From what I remember. Romney was Governor of Massachusetts. He ran for POTUS but was attacked for Massachusetts version of Romneycare., Ends up as senator of Utah. How? Why aren't Utahans pissed?

He matters less than jeb

Trump already told him to fuck off.

Attached: Romney-780x837.jpg (780x837, 81K)

Based cult bro

Triggered Dim

hes mormon

That's not a very Mormon thing to say

Mormon cuck loser!