Why are european tourists so retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Valley_Germans

why are european tourists so retarded?

Getting lost in the middle of the fucking hottest desert in the world with your family?

WITH NO WATER????

They literally took random unmarked and unmaintained dirt roads until they got stuck 50+ miles from the nearest living person in an extreme remote portion of the park

For reference this would be like Americans visiting Russia in the arctic circle and renting a snowmobile and driving north with no parka or food or tent until they run out of gas

Attached: 1555710888333.jpg (1168x1307, 801K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_McCandless
guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/highest-recorded-temperature/
nypost.com/2019/04/19/creepy-tourist-who-made-flight-attendant-wipe-his-butt-dies-on-vacation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you trying to tell me that dumb ass Americans don't die in droves in our national parks? Because if you are you're lying or ignorant.

There's no place in Europe where you can't walk like 5 miles and be able to find people. The guy died because he'd never been out of his cuckshed.

MISSING 411

once you dehydrate you act retarded
just like with a lack of oxygen

This is the “road” they took

Attached: 2568E1F0-414C-4ADB-B6AB-2642CFED95FE.jpg (1920x1280, 2.76M)

They did have beer though. The story about how their bodies were found years later is interesting

They took a mini van though lol

In this car

Yes I know many Americans die, but this level of retardation is unprecedented even for amerimutts

Americans die due to lack of preparation or accidents this was for all intents and purposes a suicide mission

Attached: 5529C175-F857-4F2E-8212-29DFCB8EFC86.jpg (2114x1447, 531K)

Europeans live such sheltered lives that they are like children. They let in millions of Muslims with no thought to the negative consequences. Europeans are stupid enough to try to drive a minivan into one of the harshest places on the continent.

they probably underestimated the size of the desert because it looked small on the map.

Some ppl just act retarded sometimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_McCandless

Europeans complain that american tourists will carry a bag with them and have water bottles in a city.

The idea of planning ahead and self reliance is foreign to them. Just walk out the door and do whatever, someone will save you if things go bad.

When I visited the grand canyon, they prominently placed a poster of a well prepared, physically fit looking man and the caption "most people who doe here look like this" everywhere. Our parks are brutal!

That said, most americans aren't going to take a minivan down a super rough dirt road (and not turn the fuck around) without having a good reason AND proper supplies.

Wouldn't have dehydrated I'd they hard planned ahead. Sounds like they planned for a picnic in...death valley.

If you look towards the end, it appears they saw military on the map and just assumed it was a bunch of soldiers sitting around in a base. They couldn't imagine that a military installation could just be a lot of empty land.

Attached: 35395ae969bdf705817c6b3e766188cf.jpg (540x484, 102K)

>Be from Dresden
>Find a way to roast to death some 60 years after the war's over

Yeah I almost died in Death Valley. It's no joke.

Europeans have no idea of how big America really is. I'm always finding them unprepared or lost on 395 after riding their rented bikes in the middle of the desert, or saying stupid shit like "I'm going to drive to Colorado this weekend to go see the snow." While on a Friday afternoon in Napa Valley.

McCandless wasn't insane, he was just a typical disillusioned Gen-X loser. Also, Alaska is a magnet for weirdos.

>Americans die due to lack of preparation or accidents this was for all intents and purposes a suicide mission

Suicide by being a retard. Driving in death valley, with no water, in the middle of summer. If I'm going to be driving anywhere near the desert I always bring two gallons of water and a couple bottles.

They can not grasp the massive empty space and what real wilderness means. We dont have that anymore in Europe. Its small, its overpopulated, its tamed. They cant comprehend that there are areas on the world were you not stumble every 3 minutes over another human being.

Attached: 1520441812385.jpg (2638x2896, 3.9M)

Pretty savage desu.

This is the issue. They have no concept of the very low population density. There was no one out there to help them - in Europe there would have been. It’s just a matter of ignorance

Nah reptilians ate them. Reptilians got all kinds of tunnels connected to deserts and secret space program bases underground, there are like 5 secret space program bases in death valley.

I just stay out of it. Very dangerous place, even on the main roads.

BOMBER HARRIS
DO IT AGAIN

They also went there in July, the hottest month of the year.

'The official highest recorded temperature is now 56.7°C (134°F), which was measured on 10 July 1913 at Greenland Ranch, Death Valley, California, USA.'

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/highest-recorded-temperature/

Did you make this thread because you were butthurt by this latest news?

nypost.com/2019/04/19/creepy-tourist-who-made-flight-attendant-wipe-his-butt-dies-on-vacation

Attached: 1555716267800.png (1262x1154, 1.02M)

thats based though