Eat the rice, pay the price

Only with WMAF do you get fathers who feel like their own sons are subhuman and not worthy of love and attention and mothers who are disappointed that her children are not fully white

Attached: 1555536634236.jpg (1365x1365, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/are-conspiracy-theories-tearing-society-apart-or-saving-us-destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That dude got lucky. He better not let go

>This is the guy calling you nigger on Jow Forums
Sometimes I just sit back and laugh at you whites. Most of yall look average but when yall are ugly you're REALLY FUCKING UGLY

Look at this dude, someone put a mask on him for fucks sake

>thinking that all pictures people post are of themselves

dude, you're retard

>This is the guy calling you nigger on Jow Forums

not false

Attached: 1548895489287.jpg (2570x3428, 3.55M)

>Doesn't think this is the future
>Is gay

Attached: 1555508467820m.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

Can Zipperhead fetishists fuck off and make their own board or something? You are all absolute cancer.

Wtf is wrong with his teeth?

No.

Attached: 1555547760831.jpg (587x1024, 70K)

Kill yourself traitor scum.

lol, what u want to talk about brofag?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>only WMAF
ok op, prove it, go bang an abo, time stamp the banging, then post here with your half abo kid.
here i've picked on out for u

Attached: abo_boglin.jpg (616x924, 211K)

I-is she chewing on his leg?

Aussies love their half caste abos

Attached: Aboriginal-models-such-as-Samantha-Harris-are-among-the-most-beautiful-in-Australia.-Here-she-wears- (1197x893, 89K)

She looks like a poo in the loo

Hes brittish

Attached: Vibration.webm (320x640, 2.74M)

Acting like all of you faggots dont look like the guy in the op

I unironically think /jp/ should be split into two boards, one for animu related shit and one for Japan/Japanese women worship.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/are-conspiracy-theories-tearing-society-apart-or-saving-us-destruction

The threads about sex are for the undoing of this place as a site for alternative political debate.

i've gone yellow long ago and aint returning, but damn. that guy looks like an old jew witch woman and the girl looks like a tranny

Youre really cute

Lmao your average is ugly, faggot

Would these stupid yellow fever faggots stop false flagging? I'm convinced they stopped raiding this place a long time ago and these guys are just trying to act like faggots in their place to promote their fetish and get people here defensive aka. on board with racemixing with them.
Just knock up your noodlewhore and shut up.

i used to have a friend who would rave about how superior asian women were in comparison to white women. he was your typical Jow Forumstard, so he'd post memes about it constantly to the point of being annoying and obnoxious. after many failed relationships (all with asian women, mind you. one of them who supposedly manipulated and led him on, the other who was too clingy) he started a sort of "friends with benefits" with this one chick (asian ofc) and she told him that she's "no bitch" and doesn't sleep around. later he confessed to me he really liked this girl and wanted to date her seriously but that she's had fifteen different sexual partners. fifteen. obviously i advised against it, but that it was ultimately his choice. they've been together for a few months now and every time i think about it i want to vomit. i can't imagine being the sixteenth cock to go inside that used up cunt. my only hope for him is that he doesn't propose to her because i can 100% guarantee she'll cheat on him before she even walks down the isle

Wrong link.

She's in it for citizenship but is nervous because she knows she'll have to open vagene for him.

Attached: dtPcNTs.gif (750x713, 217K)

shes a 4 hes a 2 good for him

You think that's bad? My first love had sex with 19 different guys within a 9 month span after losing her virginity. I was lucky number 20.

Attached: aaa.jpg (336x428, 84K)

Attached: kitchen.jpg (680x1024, 220K)

NERD FAGGOT, EAT MUD TWINK

I'd shove it in her

Asian women and White men are beautiful.

Attached: xinjiang517.webm (744x628, 1.16M)