Now that it's Hitler's birthday...

Now that it's Hitler's birthday, I'd like to remind Jow Forums that weed is degenerate and pot smokers are gonna get the rope

Attached: quentin1.png (1000x1000, 402K)

Hitler loved weed ya dingus

>Hitler loved weed
take a hike

Attached: umno.gif (400x335, 1.99M)

>How A Stoner Acquires Weed
>be me
>go to the weed store
>buy weed
>go home
>smoke it
That's one shitty comic whiteboi

weed is for losers who can't handle reality.

All drugs are degenerate

Attached: Busted.png (125x125, 7K)

People who smoke weed hang around other people who smoke weed. This comic is retarded.

You’re fucking gross dude

Attached: quentin2.png (995x902, 145K)

This like a shitty knockoff of 1960s Reefer Madness propaganda made by some incel in his basement

I miss Quentin, anybody know where he is these days?

Weed is stinky.

>implying Quentin isn't voluntarily celibate to retain the magical qualities of his god-like semen
faggot

So is pussy, but only faggots complain about that too.

Attached: 1540799977441s.jpg (125x111, 2K)

says the user who sniffs toilet seats

>implying Quentin isn't having tons of white babies with an Aryan qt to save Western Civilization
nigger

Attached: rekt.gif (500x282, 2.88M)

War On Drugs or A War On the Mind? After Skool, @ jutube, 252k views. 36:10

Everyone I ever met who did weed (with the exception of maybe 1 dude who has heavy autism) turned out to be a complete asshole or after using it heavily, became a complete asshole.

At first I tried to fight the ones who did on the matter, then I just accepted they were irreversable and decided to take steps to protect myself and my money by not hanging out with those consumerist, underclass pigs.

It was a different time newfags..... a different time...

Same with alcohol drinkers.

Attached: 1554927414016.jpg (720x720, 39K)

DUDE

we can very well get the rope but i have a job

>based BASED
BASED based
>based BASED
BASED based
>based BASED
BASED based

This world can easily get better in everything without addiction tendencies, addicts are the problem, anything in excess is dangerous, meaningless and extremely stupid, even fall in love in extreme levels leads to death; regulation, education and development of conscious on the substances are vital to reach that utopian humanity, in literally every aspect on life

Attached: 1552968099197.jpg (800x1600, 506K)

This

Weed is not as bad as the drugs Hitler was on....or was that a Jew lie? lmao

you're right. He only did meth

who discusses the latest fashion trends amoungst a bunch of guys, me and my m8s have never once discussed fashion trends now that i think about it. Pretty sure quentin might be a little gay.

not scoffing at the blatant alcoholism going on and only focusing on the derpy stoners, what a waste quintin should be ashamed.

this is terribly cringy but i can confirm, stoners are the worst. Weede sure fucked up my life. And not being physically addicted is a meme, the cravings are real and physical.

You have a choice, to cut your bullshit here and now and better yourself and learn about things that go contrary to your bias, or you can continue it and be cut down for being a kike enabler.

Attached: 1532741669228.png (1784x931, 316K)

it's the fat lipids which are the problem

I studied it

Jews need very high quality chocolate products in their diet to keep the fats healthy

B vitamin depletion can lead to schizophrenia too

I have been called a schizophrenic before, in fact in front of a lot of people because I was discussing HAARP years ago

he sure jokes about being gay a lot.

Do you think his mom ever let him back on the internet?

I AM SILLY XD

he spends his days trolling autistics on youtube.

Doesn't change the fact he was an underage b& retard who owned himself so hard his mom wouldn't let him back on the internet.

This “meme” is the worst fucking trash I’ve ever seen. Ever. Quentin should smoke some weed or something.... he’s seriously gay and stupid and a social retard.

Faggot leaf

He was a known speed freak.
Would he have got into lsd and hippy culture if he had lived?
Hitler now says "spread peace and love" and that's a good thing.

Quentin ratted them out!

How do we go about making weed illegal again? I am fucking tired of smelling that shit everytime I go outside

>stopping people from smoking weed means we want to increase alcoholism
False dichotomy much?